+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Clues - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Hidden Clues - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

After last nights episode, I watched the preview for next week & something caught my eye. I rewound to the part where it looks like they are walking in & sitting down for the next execution. When the green thumbprint is coming over the screen, I watched it frame by frame, it looks like Alex is the last to be seated & they totally circle him with a bright white curly circle. You can't see it in real time, but it is totally obvious in frame by frame. Thins that make you go hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by hairslinger;3092148;
    After last nights episode, I watched the preview for next week & something caught my eye. I rewound to the part where it looks like they are walking in & sitting down for the next execution. When the green thumbprint is coming over the screen, I watched it frame by frame, it looks like Alex is the last to be seated & they totally circle him with a bright white curly circle. You can't see it in real time, but it is totally obvious in frame by frame. Thins that make you go hmmmm...
    Interesting...

I also found the editing to be really strange last night. My number 1 pick for the mole has always been Clay, but last night during the show I started to doubt it because of how much Personal Interview airtime he was getting. Victoria got A LOT last week and then she got eliminated. So i thought the same would follow for Clay, but I was pleasantly surprised when Kristen, someone they didn't focus that much on last night, was eliminated....They are really trying to mess with us now.

I'm going to look back on abc.com to try and see that bright light circle you're talking about.

No one ever posts in the Mole forums...it's all about the Bachelorette on FORT
    Maybe now that that's over, people will post more here.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3124918;
    No one ever posts in the Mole forums...it's all about the Bachelorette on FORT
    Maybe now that that's over, people will post more here.
    the ones that do post in other forums.. cant get on.. because of the Bachelorette people
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

How do the Bachelorette people keep the Mole people from posting?

Wow that really looks strange doesn't it?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chloerose2;3126020;
    How do the Bachelorette people keep the Mole people from posting?

Wow that really looks strange doesn't it?
    so many people on it lagged the site
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

And now we BB people will be here too ....

Who am I? I was Bachelorette, am Mole, and will be again BB. I'm still watching many shows, and am looking forward to many more ... I'm having an identity crisis!!
    Last edited by mom2; 07-13-2008 at 03:07 PM.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

One thing about this show. It used to be if your name was typed in first you were safe, I forget which season, it was one or two I think when they typed in the first name and it came up RED! Everyone was shocked. I do think they try to change things up so the editing doesn't make it totally predictable.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I don't think the host knows who is leaving.

I don't think the host knows either. But I think the host is given the order in which to pick the names after the test. I don't think that is random at all.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast