+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Clues - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Re: Hidden Clues - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

There really are not any clues that I can think of that point to him it's just there is something about Paul that makes me think he is "The Mole" and I am sticking with him until the end or he gets elimated whichever comes first?

Quote Originally Posted by Artsey;3078439;
    New poster here, so my observations may be completely crazy & off the mark, but here goes. Jon holding up journal #11 on the first show seemed to me to be a significant clue. I think the Mole has journal #11. Then the web clue for that week was E_E_E_ & as most believe, that means ELEVEN. On episode #4, we see at the first dinner that Mark has journal #10 and then at the journal burning, Jon refers to Alex as "#12". I think we can eliminate both Mark & Alex (although I have been very suspicious of both). If we pay attention during the upcoming episodes, we should be able to identify other players and their journal numbers to find out who does or doesn't have #11.

Now on to other uses of the number 11. Clay was #11 in the soccer game and as someone else stated, the pigs were made of clay. Also, the gold bricks were made of clay. The Mole's diary for episode #3 says, "No shirt, no shoes, no service." Clay & Mark were the two who didn't have clothes for dinner that night so they didn't eat.

Craig is also on my radar, but my reasons aren't quite as defined. As I firm them up in my mind, I'll post those too.

What do you think? Could Clay be the Mole?

Welcome to the FORT Artsey! I am leaning towards Alex and then Clay, but Clay is acting more Moley. I am just using a process of elmination from the quotes from the Notebooks at dinner. The quote that I believe came from Alex seems more Moley.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

What happens if the Mole is revealed? Do they give the players all the money they could have won in challenges and end the game or choose a new mole?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Bug lover: what do you meen by revealed? We(and the contestants) do not find out who the mole is untill the end/final 3...if that helps
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

I mean if they choose the mole in the quiz. Do we ever find out or does production just pretend it's a tie like the last one? If the mole is discovered, do they give money to the contestants and not the mole?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3079893;
    I mean if they choose the mole in the quiz. Do we ever find out or does production just pretend it's a tie like the last one? If the mole is discovered, do they give money to the contestants and not the mole?
    Everyone answeres the quiz questions thinking (or assuming) they DO know who the mole is. If someone or everyone figures it out the show/game goes on, I doubt that everyone even knowing who the Mole is can get ALL the questions correct, not everyone sees everything or can rememeber it all. Even if everyone answered the questions exactly the same, it would come down to a time tie breaker. Thus, someone will still be last and sent home.

In the end the object of this game is still making money for the pot. So again, even if everyone knew who the Mole was, they still want as much cash as they can get in the end and the Mole is still trying to prevent that.
    Last edited by FireWoman; 06-25-2008 at 07:27 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Thanks FireWoman. I like this show but tend to get confused about the rules.
    Yup, with donuts!!

In the event that everyone figures out the mole and they all get all the questions right, then the one with the slowest time would leave. Remember, the contestants don't get a score sheet. They don't know if they got one question right or all of them. They just know they got more questions right or faster than the person who leaves. If someone out and out said to everyone "Hey, I'm the Mole." they would chalk it up to mind games. The only way this goes bust is if the Mole is somehow removed from the game.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Artsey;3078439;

Now on to other uses of the number 11. Clay was #11 in the soccer game and as someone else stated, the pigs were made of clay. Also, the gold bricks were made of clay. The Mole's diary for episode #3 says, "No shirt, no shoes, no service." Clay & Mark were the two who didn't have clothes for dinner that night so they didn't eat.

Where did you see that the Mole's diary said "No shirt, no shoes, no service" ?? I feel like I'm missing out on something important.

Thanks in advance.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CarribeanCastof;3080677;
    Where did you see that the Mole's diary said "No shirt, no shoes, no service" ?? I feel like I'm missing out on something important.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello CarribeanCastof,

If you go to abc.com and look under primetime shows, find The Mole and go to their website. They have message boards, blogs, recaps, etc. One of the selections says the "Mole's Diary".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast