+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Clues - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

Re: Hidden Clues - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3048687;
    Bobby O. is allegedly 25. One year of the Pig is this one: 13 February 1983 - 1 February 1984 = "the year of the Water Pig".

2008 - 25 = 1983.

If The Mole 5 was shot during 2008 instead of 2007, and Bobby was not born in January, I think this works out.

According to Wikipedia, filming began on March 23rd 2008.

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3048825;
    What is the "E_E_E_" clue you refer to???
    If you go to the Mole website (The Mole - Home - ABC.com), there is a widget that you can download. It's on the right-hand side, all the way over on the edge. You can watch videos, read the newswire, and get to the episodes page. I guess they update it every week, because I haven't downloaded it, but there is a new clue card. Last week it was E_E_E_, and now it's

ABCBB
    ACCBCA

Also, the ubiquitous red flash/lens-flare-thing is highlighting the C in the first row, but I don't remember if it was there last week, so I can't say how significant it is.
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

So the clue this week has to do with a pattern. There are 11 spots in the pattern. There were 11l people left last week, right? Now there are only 10...
    There are 5 in the top line and 6 in the bottom line...

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3048687;
    Bobby O. is allegedly 25. One year of the Pig is this one: 13 February 1983 - 1 February 1984 = "the year of the Water Pig".

2008 - 25 = 1983.

If The Mole 5 was shot during 2008 instead of 2007, and Bobby was not born in January, I think this works out.

Of course, to track down Bobby's exact birthdate, we'd have to have his last name, and I don't think it's actually "O".

Another direction:

Someone elsewhere pointed out...

Those pigs were made of CLAY.

It's thin, I know, but he's been SO UTR, I'm looking for stuff.
    Oh my, that is disturbing,
    I'm liking the clue about Clay, and also I predict a male mole as well this season... simply because there are already 3 out of 4 female moles... and they're heck of a mole
    All Hail Omarosa

FORT Fogey

Great clues everyone, wow. We have to rule out some to narrow the choices. I would not choose anyone with questionable health for the mole. Production would not run the risk of losing someone to collapse. Craig and Bobby are not in my rifle sight at the moment for this reason.

I noticed during the clothing task, Victoria was shown right before a commercial break having a star tattoo on her wrist. At dinner, there was the Chilean flag which has a star.

Also, Texas (where Victoria is from) is known as the Lonestar state.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3064570;
    I noticed during the clothing task, Victoria was shown right before a commercial break having a star tattoo on her wrist. At dinner, there was the Chilean flag which has a star.

Also, Texas (where Victoria is from) is known as the Lonestar state.
    I also remember someone posting either here or on another site that the clue on the ABC site that had something to do with 666 liaR and when they refered to the bible it said that 666 was the mark of the beast, and that they would have a mark on their right hand, then we saw Victoria's tattoo....maybe that is looking in to it too much, but it goes along with what you say. I may have gotten some of that wrong as I am not religious.

Also, another thing I was thinking of...what if Craig doesn't really have all of these health issues, and they just made up the whole sleep apnea stuff. He may just be overweight and he IS the mole!! I'm just sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3069817;
    I also remember someone posting either here or on another site that the clue on the ABC site that had something to do with 666 liaR and when they refered to the bible it said that 666 was the mark of the beast, and that they would have a mark on their right hand, then we saw Victoria's tattoo....maybe that is looking in to it too much, but it goes along with what you say. I may have gotten some of that wrong as I am not religious.

Also, another thing I was thinking of...what if Craig doesn't really have all of these health issues, and they just made up the whole sleep apnea stuff. He may just be overweight and he IS the mole!! I'm just sayin....
    I would so love for that to be true! If Craig really is the mole, he is a great mole. He plays the whole fallen hero thing really well. I still think it's Clay though! XD

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3069817;
    I also remember someone posting either here or on another site that the clue on the ABC site that had something to do with 666 liaR and when they refered to the bible it said that 666 was the mark of the beast, and that they would have a mark on their right hand, then we saw Victoria's tattoo....maybe that is looking in to it too much, but it goes along with what you say. I may have gotten some of that wrong as I am not religious
    Damn...wrong again!!

FORT Newbie

New poster here, so my observations may be completely crazy & off the mark, but here goes. Jon holding up journal #11 on the first show seemed to me to be a significant clue. I think the Mole has journal #11. Then the web clue for that week was E_E_E_ & as most believe, that means ELEVEN. On episode #4, we see at the first dinner that Mark has journal #10 and then at the journal burning, Jon refers to Alex as "#12". I think we can eliminate both Mark & Alex (although I have been very suspicious of both). If we pay attention during the upcoming episodes, we should be able to identify other players and their journal numbers to find out who does or doesn't have #11.

Now on to other uses of the number 11. Clay was #11 in the soccer game and as someone else stated, the pigs were made of clay. Also, the gold bricks were made of clay. The Mole's diary for episode #3 says, "No shirt, no shoes, no service." Clay & Mark were the two who didn't have clothes for dinner that night so they didn't eat.

Craig is also on my radar, but my reasons aren't quite as defined. As I firm them up in my mind, I'll post those too.

What do you think? Could Clay be the Mole?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast