+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 6/2 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/2 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Frankly my candid for the mole is the 60 yr old Grandma.

Nicole you left one thing out of your to do list from one black woman to another,lol.

1. Stay Black
    2. Pay taxes
    3. die

My first thought is that Mark may be the mole. He seems very smart while not appearing to be so in front of the others and his confessional sounded like it was well thought out.

However, I am absolutely dreadful at ferreting out the answers to something like this show. Much easier for me to intuit answers about Lost.

Oh, and I hardly think 60 is synonmous with "an old lady." It won't surprise me if she goes far in the game.

Count me in among those who do not like Nicole. She was right about one thing though. At 32 she is probably not long out of internship and residency and thus she absolutely would know how to stay awak all night.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

LG. was right in her Smack-A-Mole article! I can't believe you picked the loser this week out of all of them.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

LG.

thanks Hep. I was rather pleased with myself.

I'm working on my next article right now before I change my mind a dozen times about this week's picks.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by subtextylove;3034930;
    I'm just wondering why Victoria was the only person with a finger-print helmet on in the water-fall challenge. No one else had one.... it might not be mole-y, but it's def. strange.
    I noticed this too!
    Like in the first season [I believe] the female mole had a fingerprint on her bag and that was the clue.
    It's been so long but I thought they gave clues on who the mole is.

Oh wow, you don't know how ecstatic I am that the Mole is back! It's actually the very first reality show I've watched, back when I was in second grade. Of course, I didn't really understand how the game was played (I watched the show alone, on the couch, so I couldn't ask my parents or anything). So now, it's fun to play along and try to guess who the mole is.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3034865;
    I have no clue who the mole is, but am sticking with the theory for now that it's MORE likely to be someone under the radar right now than over the radar. It doesn't always go that way, but I think after years off that's the way they'd roll.
    For me, UTR players aren't necessarily going to look like the mole. An example: Celebrity Mole, Yucatan. The mole in that season (her name slips my mind, I'm sorry) was full-on in her role as the mole early on (the first task for the players that season was to figure out which item was a real artifact out of two items, and the mole tricked the others into picking the unreal artifact).

With that said, the person who I'm suspecting right now is Paul. The thing that made me suspect him at first was when he took a rest with the time task. Ali was working her butt off, and at the very end, Paul just sat down next to the dropping sand. And then after that, he has made little collisions with some people. This results in his alliance members trusting him, and that will probably take the target off his back, causing these people to fail the quiz and get eliminated. Case and point: Marci. Maybe I'm just reading too much into this, but I'm really thinking Paul is a good suspect to being the mole.

I'll miss Marci, even though I've only seen her for one episode. I liked her, and I didn't want to see her go.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

^ I can't edit my post anymore, but I've just realized that I spelled "coalition" wrong.

Well I actually forgot to talk about one other thing in the post above: the new host. Though not as good as Anderson, he's been pretty good so far. But really, who can be as good as the original host?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by every moment;3034960;
    its only a wild guess.
    Ahh, but the wild guessing is one of the best parts of watching The Mole, right up there with the crazy theories. I could have sworn that I had season 2 all figured out, and then my Mole got executed. That's what I love best about the Mole - it's good brain exercise, or you get so wrapped up in the mindgame and go crazy.

To completely change the topic, can we please call a re-do on this season? What made ABC think they could go and cast such idiots for the show? At this point, I refuse to believe that any of these people could be the Mole. Either they seem too stupid to be the Mole, or they're such snots that they're making themselves look like really bad Mole candidates. (I can't even believe that the Mole is playing this so deep that they're hoping to put people off the trail by acting so incompetently, sort of a "Wow, they suck so badly that they can't possibly be blowing this on purpose" type thing.) Another great thing about The Mole was the fact that even though there was a saboteur amongst them, there was a real camaraderie to the players. I hope this group gets it in their heads that this "I will kill you while you sleep" attitude won't get them anywhere.
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

FORT Fogey

The first season will remain the best in this shows history. The European venue and nature of the challenges set it apart from Survivor, Amazing Race and Fear Factor. The setting gave it a timeless and mysterious feel. I am disappointed to see they felt they had to do grueling physical challenge to suck the audience in. Still, I am glad it is back and will take it anyway it comes.

It is way too early for me to have a guess but when the numbers are down I will go back and scour my Tivo for clues. I will go back and look at the helmuts for the finger print. That would be too obvious a clue though. They blew it with Bill in the second season by announcing it with the numbers on the telegram. Let's hope they are more subtle but not too obscure this time.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3035106;
    I don't Nicole to be the mole, I want her gone.
    Ditto. As soon as possible, please. If she keeps up the my wants and needs above all else routine and stays around for a while, it may ruin the show for me.

+ Reply to Thread