+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 6/2 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/2 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ajefferson10;3034844;
    I'm surprised Nicole is not complaining more about being left alone on the beach.
    I started out thinking Paul was the mole, but leaning more towards Nicole now. One of the things to remember on this show, is that the Mole has information ahead of time, something the others don't. I would have expected Nicole to be upset to be on the beach. She wasn't, that is very suspicious to me.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3034854;
    I started out thinking Paul was the mole, but leaning more towards Nicole now. One of the things to remember on this show, is that the Mole has information ahead of time, something the others don't. I would have expected Nicole to be upset to be on the beach. She wasn't, that is very suspicious to me.
    Again, not if she simply had a strategy to make herself SEEM Molish.

Remember, if you make yourself look Molish and you aren't the Mole, its only good for you. You might lose money for the pot, but if people guess you are the mole they are guessing WRONG and thus probably more likely to go than you are.

I have no clue who the mole is, but am sticking with the theory for now that it's MORE likely to be someone under the radar right now than over the radar. It doesn't always go that way, but I think after years off that's the way they'd roll.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Just been watching a few minutes here and there. The guy who said he and his wife have both had to work 2 jobs, etc. was touching esp when he cried but . . . hmmm. Coulda been an act. I think Nicole is too obvious a choice.

I thought Mark was going to be gone. Interesting.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3034865;
    Again, not if she simply had a strategy to make herself SEEM Molish.

Remember, if you make yourself look Molish and you aren't the Mole, its only good for you. You might lose money for the pot, but if people guess you are the mole they are guessing WRONG and thus probably more likely to go than you are.

I have no clue who the mole is, but am sticking with the theory for now that it's MORE likely to be someone under the radar right now than over the radar. It doesn't always go that way, but I think after years off that's the way they'd roll.
    If she needed to be the one left on the beach in order to get more info on what's coming up. She picked a perfect way to make herself be picked most whiny. Just saying...

Premium Member

bye bye Marcie, how ironic the person everyone thought was the Mole at the beginning gets eliminated first

Soooo who's gone? I'm stuck at work and I'm relying on you guys...btw thanks!!

ETA: Nevermind, I just wasn't patient enough!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3034890;
    Soooo who's gone? I'm stuck at work and I'm relying on you guys...btw thanks!!

ETA: Nevermind, I just wasn't patient enough!!
    Marcie is gone! Everyone thought she was the mole in the beginning.

FORT Newbie

I'm just wondering why Victoria was the only person with a finger-print helmet on in the water-fall challenge. No one else had one.... it might not be mole-y, but it's def. strange.

what does everyone think about ali? shes my number one choice to be the mole because she didn't really seem upset during the elimination and right before they showed everyone taking the quiz they flashed to a statue that looked a lot like her. i missed the beginning of the show though so its only a wild guess.

+ Reply to Thread