+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/2 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/2 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

The weirdest thing to me?

That they've paired this with "The Bachelorette".

I don't see a huge common audience.

Not sure I like this host. Especially the way he claimed the falls "gave me an idea for the first challenge". Riiiiiight.

Still, the Mole is not a show that's dependent on the host (it survived a pretty bad host after the wonderful Anderson Cooper left), so maybe its no big deal.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Woo Hoo! The Mole is back!

Basically this game works like this. They do tasks for money that goes in a pot. One person is secretly sabatogeing things. At the end of each episode everyone takes a test. The test is about the Mole. Whoever gets booted scores least on the test. Person who gets the most questions right when it is down to two + the mole wins the money.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest;3034620;
    Not only do you have to go OVER the Falls, you have to grab a bag of money! And the catch is...
    gezzzzzzzz that looks scarey...I think I would be too scared to even let go of the cord to try and grab the money...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Another sort-of-newbie to the show here; looks quite interesting! I probably would have guessed the stay-at-home, Marcie, also, though the attorney or hot neuroscientist would have been other guesses.

Premium Member

yeah they grabbed the bag over the falls but would it have money or paper, geez the producers are mean

Not impressed if these people ACTUALLY think someone missing out on money ACTUALLY means they are the Mole.

The show is famous for people purposely losing money to make themselves APPEAR suspicious (for the uninitiated there's no downside to making yourself seem like the Mole, other than possibly lowering your eventual winnings--in fact it helps if people think you are the Mole if you aren't, because they will do worse at the Mole quiz and thus be more likely to leave).

Of course, this being all a big mindgame someone might also squeal "that person is the Mole" just to throw people off their real suspicions.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Woohoo, so many people got the bag in a row.

Geeze, was Bobby trying to hang himself?

Go Granny!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Premium Member

go Liz at 60 years old she kicked butt and grabbed the bag

The players are jumping off the waterfall trying to catch a bag that may or may not contain cash. Marcie (the person who the group initially suspects to be the mole) has the task of deciding who is trying for a bag of cash or a bag of paper. The point being that Marcie is trying to pick who she thinks would go for the money if given the chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast