+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 6/2 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/2 Premiere Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23;3037520;
    I don't think Liz should be overlooked as the Mole right now. Sure she got her bag but she knew Marcie wouldn't have chosen her as one of the ones to get the money. She knew by getting it, it'd add nothing to the pot. And if she's the mole it was a way to put some suspicion on other people seeing as how the "old lady" got the bag and they didn't. I also thought she was a tad suspicious in the Crusoe game with the whole victrolla thing. Wasn't she the one who also knew the jeans weren't right and she didn't really stand up and insist it not be put on the table? Fishy..
    I agree with your reasoning. She is at the top of my suspect list.

I'm disappointed it did so poorly in the ratings, but I can't say I'm too terribly surprised. It was good, but I have to admit, it lacked a little something the first go around. I hope that the episodes only get better as the potential pool of individuals who could be the mole gets smaller. Otherwise, I just don't see this show lasting

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3038674;
    I'm disappointed it did so poorly in the ratings, but I can't say I'm too terribly surprised. It was good, but I have to admit, it lacked a little something the first go around. I hope that the episodes only get better as the potential pool of individuals who could be the mole gets smaller. Otherwise, I just don't see this show lasting
    A better timeslot would have been better. The Bachelorette does have its fanbase, but compared to other shows, it also isn't as strong in the ratings. And another thing: the show is shown at 10 o clock. I don't know of much shows that do that well at 10 o clock. Or maybe the show needs a better lead-in. I don't watch ABC much, so I don't know which shows would be a good lead-in.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

the things i have noticed have been the # 11 which could have to do with mark = waterfall, craig= intro and i have just check alexander selCRAIG(alexander selkirk, the robinson cruose guy)and it turns out it seems to be true and valid. Also i watched the first episode and noticed #8 appearing a lot of the time, Victoria = #8 in the intro. It could be due to victoria having eight letters in her name. And she did have lame and phony expressions on the first episodes. When Jon told that only 15,000 were added to the pot after the "crusoe" misson the camera closed in on victoria and i think for a very quick second you can see her smirk as if she accomplished part of her job (mole) and the cameras do show here most of the time probably trying to give us viewers easy clues or the producers are very clever and misleading us with her. And one other note the clue card on abc.com showed E_E_E_. The letters obviously are L,V,N. Spelling out Eleven the only journal showed by Jon. I think Victoria recieved this because she was in front of the group and was the probably the first to get a journal. L,V,N could be a big clue to the finalists because L could stand for Liz, V for Victoria, and N for Nicole. Victoria could be the mole, Liz the winner and Nicole the loser. And an additional note Victoria Falls adds more suspicious to the waterfall challenge and how Victoria barely tried to reach the bag. Overall, the clues if they are right seem easy and i am disappointed. The Mole 2:The Next Betrayal was way better, but we will have to wait and see on 06-09-08. Additional notes: THE MOLE spelled out has 7 letters and the only people with seven letters is Kirsten with 7 letters in her first name and Liz Cain with seven letters in her full name. Also the seventh letter is G and Paul and Victoria are the only people with their last name starting with G. Paul was 7th on the waterfall mission and Alex was 7th in the intro. And Liz is 7th alphabetically. For people guessing Ali is the mole i don't believe in that because in her myspace page she stops receiving comments around the time when the show started filming and then around April 22th she gets a comment saying "Good to see you Back". Filming ended around may 3rd so she probably got executed in the middle of the show. I think its either victoria or craig
    Last edited by johnnytest; 06-08-2008 at 09:34 AM.

Wow, a lot of interest in this show -- 12 pages on the first episode alone -- guess they shouldn't have canceled it before (yes, I still resent not knowing who won that one.... also I miss Anderson Cooper as host.)

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;3034963;
    I agree that the real Mole is laying low for now. My early fave is the history teacher.

My initial thought is that the Mole has to be clever and probably smart as well so I was looking at their job descriptions. There are 3 jobs that indicate a high degree of intelligence, but the problem with that is the old lady is only listed as retired so we don't know if she used to be a brain surgeon or a lunch lady.

Also the Mole has to be likable and approachable so that they can mislead and fool without drawing suspicion. Based on this I think we can forget about the OBGYN and the utility man being the Mole. Most likely Nichole didn't fuss about being left on the island, because she knew there would be no one sympathetic to her plight and so chose to pretend not to care.

I was at first going to eliminate the old and out of shape, but then realized that I was in Survivor-mode and expected them to be voted out early. Either of these would be a great cover, because failure in the physical tasks would be excusable for those reasons. There are also only 3 contestants in these categories and are my prime suspects for now: The old lady, the fat computer guy and the skinny guy with no stamina although that is most likely just an act.
    I think it's the history teacher. Either that or he's a REALLY bad history teacher. He let the Victrola which wasn't invented until almost 200 years after Robinson Caruso was on that island go to the judges and he also let the revolver and jeans slip by too which didn't come along until 150 years after the Caruso.
    All of those items a history teacher should know about as they are connected to particular highlights in history.

Nicole needs to be gone soon. "Dr." Whiner. Puh-leese! I would walk out of her office if I was her patient after seeing that performance of hers.

I used to work for an OB/GYN office and we had one really sweet doctor and we had 2 really nasty ones. One kind of reminds me of Nicole. And they were all female too, so it's not necessarily that all OB/GYN's should have better bedside manner. I've seen 2 that could have used a few lessons in people skills.
    Last edited by MRD; 06-09-2008 at 09:03 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I think every thread on here has become a "Who is the Mole" spoiler thread!

LG.

I don't know if I'd label it "spoilers" as much as speculation, mbcrowder, as I don't think anyone is claiming actual knowledge from the show's producers, or Uncle Camerman, or any of those firm spoilers for reality shows past.

But your point is valid - we have a "spoilers" thread and a "speculation" thread, and folks should be using them for their theories rather than the show discussion threads, where I guess we talk about how pretty the falls were and what a whiner Nicole was, how delicious our new host is, etc.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112