+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please help me!!

Please help me!!

I was called in to work tonight, of course on the night the Mole is starting. I thought "no problem, I can just watch the episode on ABC website", but I am in Canada and when I try to watch anything on the website it says only US viewers can watch it. Any suggestions anyone?? Please help, I've been waiting for this for soooo long now. Stupid work!

Re: Please help me!!

These are some of my options:

Option 1: Watch it on the internet. But unfortunately since you're in Canada, you can't watch it on ABC. But hopefully someone on YouTube will decide to upload it. If someone actually does upload it, you have to be quick to watch it because you never know if the videos will get deleted or not.

Option 2: DVR it. I'm one of the few people who doesn't own a DVR, so this isn't an option for me personally. But maybe you own one?

Option 3: The classic VHS. If you do own one, go out to Walgreens or some other store that carries tapes you can record on. If already have a blank tape, then time your VCR's recorder to 10 pm on ABC so that it will record.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3034246;
    These are some of my options:

Option 1: Watch it on the internet. But unfortunately since you're in Canada, you can't watch it on ABC. But hopefully someone on YouTube will decide to upload it. If someone actually does upload it, you have to be quick to watch it because you never know if the videos will get deleted or not.

Option 2: DVR it. I'm one of the few people who doesn't own a DVR, so this isn't an option for me personally. But maybe you own one?

Option 3: The classic VHS. If you do own one, go out to Walgreens or some other store that carries tapes you can record on. If already have a blank tape, then time your VCR's recorder to 10 pm on ABC so that it will record.
    Unfortunately the only option that works for me is YouTube and they block it here at work. We don't have DVR and our VCR is broken thanks to my nephew. I appriciate you posting a reply thouhg. Thanks!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

yes, but with you tube you can watch it when you are done at work. unless you don't have a home computer...

eta, there will of course be a brilliant recap written by someone.... now, let's see, who is writing that darn thing...

LG.

Crossing Guard has forgotten another possible solution for you, ko vixon: Move to the US. Then you can watch it on abc.com. Ok, some maybe an international move is a little much to ask for Mole watching. Just a little.

Sorry you can't watch it with us.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3034313;
    yes, but with you tube you can watch it when you are done at work. unless you don't have a home computer...

eta, there will of course be a brilliant recap written by someone.... now, let's see, who is writing that darn thing...
    Thanks iguanachocolate. If I do miss it then I will rely on that brilliant recap! Even if I see it I will still rely on it!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3034608;
    Crossing Guard has forgotten another possible solution for you, ko vixon: Move to the US. Then you can watch it on abc.com. Ok, some maybe an international move is a little much to ask for Mole watching. Just a little.

Sorry you can't watch it with us.
    hopefully enough people will be watching it tonight and commenting online. unfortunately, i have to dvr it and watch it tomorrow - a 10 om show is too late for little ole me who has to get up at 5 for work...

ko_vixen, I found the episode on YouTube!

It's very low quality (it's a camera recording), and I'm sure that someone else will upload it in higher quality, but for now, the user moleclassic has uploaded the first episode.

And also, I've come across some international and past seasons of the Mole, if anyone is curious.

moleclassic: the first US season, the first UK season, and the first episode of the new season of the Mole
    themoleuk: the first and second seasons of the UK Mole
    themoleaus: the first (and only) season of the Australian Mole
    JoshDoPo: the first US season
    isajabroni1: the first episode Celebrity Mole: Hawaii

Also, look out for the user moleusa to upload the higher quality version of the first episode of the current mole. moleusa is actually one of the profiles of a woman named Viki, who creates all of these profiles on YouTube and uploads many reality shows on them. This girl is GREAT. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be able to watch some reality shows.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Higher quality videos of the first episode have been uploaded!

Check JoshDoPo's profile.

Thank you all sooo much for all of the info...I'm a little slow when it comes to all of these internet venues! Call me old fashioned!

+ Reply to Thread