+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

Speculation Only

Please post your speculation about clues from commercials, previews and the show in here. DO NOT post actually spoilers. Just your deductions as to the clues offered.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Re: Speculation Only

Just my speculation from past seasons...I think the odds of the mole being a male are more than female. The 1st, 3rd, and 4th season, the mole was a female. Maybe they switched it up this time?? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecontacts;3032744;
    Just my speculation from past seasons...I think the odds of the mole being a male are more than female. The 1st, 3rd, and 4th season, the mole was a female. Maybe they switched it up this time?? Just a thought.
    That's what I came in here to say. Knowing that women have taken the role of the Mole more times than men have, I think it's safe to speculate that a male will take the role this season. Maybe the producers find women more cunning and deceiving? I don't know.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I think the male/female thing isnt too much of an issue, i imagine he producers would just generally choose a good mole.

However, if my memory is correct most of the moles across the world have been mid-age, so can we deduct the very young and much much older?

Or can we?
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

LG.

I am expecting the Mole to be a man this time because we've had three out of four be women so far in the US. It was odd that they cast more women than men. So, I'm probably wrong with that assumption. I've never seen the international versions.

My speculation based on one of the ads airing on ABC last week is that Craig ends up on a gurney, possibly leaves by ambulance. He is shown wearing a red hat earlier in the ad, and the person (with facial hair) on the gurney was also wearing a red hat. Of course it could have been someone from one of those red-hat clubs.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I have never watched this show before, but decided to give it a peek since it comes on right after the Bachelorette.

Based on last night, I am going to go ahead and call it and say it's Bobby.

Then when he gets executed, I'll go ahead and call it and say it's someone else.

As I posted in another thread, the info that the bio of the mole is fake sort of makes me think it could be Kristen the neuroscientist. The snarky/catty part of me said, "Neuroscientist... so THAT is what they are calling the mactors these days!" But, would they choose someone who stood out so much (extremely beautiful, athletic, intelligent...)? Or perhaps they are using reverse psychology, wagering the others will think it too obvious to be true, too?

Mark would be one of the ones I'd least suspect right away, but his behavior when finding out his result was a little suspicious... he betrayed no sign of nervousness beforehand that I could tell, but when he found out he was safe, his exuberance seemed almost an act. He is a intelligent guy, too. I think he could be a good mole.

My gut instinct seems to say Clay the attorney, however.

Honestly, I don't see how the job occupation of a "neuroscientist" equals "mactor" to you, pakacat. I would think that if a mactor came on these shows and the producers would try to hide it, they would come up with a job occupation that's not as great. For example: John K. from Survivor: Vanuatu. He definitely wanted to model. His job occupation on the show? Mechanical bull operator.

Is it her looks that makes you think she's a mactor? Because if it is, just because she's beautiful does not mean that she wants to model/act by any means. And stereotypically, mactors that join reality shows are young. I'm not saying that Kristen isn't young, but there are definitely people who are younger than her. She's near her 40's.

The mole isn't necessarily going to be a person who acts/models (minus the moles from the Celebrity Mole seasons). In fact, it was proven by Krom in the discussion thread that the job occupations that the show gave the two moles in the first two seasons (Kathryn and Bill) were correct.

As for Mark, he's not my #1 pick to be the mole, but I'm not leaving him out just yet. He said he needed the money for his family. The mole gets paid, right? So...
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I found it interesting that the woman who lost and left last night was the one on the first night chosen to be thought the mole by most there and she says it was a disadvantage becuase she did not get to socialize as much with the others. The others by socializing did have more insight as a result!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3036701;
    Honestly, I don't see how the job occupation of a "neuroscientist" equals "mactor" to you, pakacat. I would think that if a mactor came on these shows and the producers would try to hide it, they would come up with a job occupation that's not as great. For example: John K. from Survivor: Vanuatu. He definitely wanted to model. His job occupation on the show? Mechanical bull operator.

Is it her looks that makes you think she's a mactor? Because if it is, just because she's beautiful does not mean that she wants to model/act by any means. And stereotypically, mactors that join reality shows are young. I'm not saying that Kristen isn't young, but there are definitely people who are younger than her. She's near her 40's.
    It just set off some bells because it would be TOO obvious a fib (like Parvati being a boxer, though that was sort of a half-truth as she did do "model boxing" although it wasn't her career really)-- some reverse psychology on the part of TPTB (if the bio is fake, why not go all-out on the lie, rather than an obvious "mactor" title like waitress?)-- and in the profile and show she seemed a bit stuck on herself and did mention she did some modeling. It wasn't just her looks-- of course beautiful people come in all professions. But something about her, all around, comes across as a little too perfect, though. Even if the bio is for real, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the mole, as with her intelligence she may be able to play it off well, even with increased scrutiny.
    Last edited by pakacat; 06-03-2008 at 07:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast