+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

Re: Speculation Only

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3141515;
    Clay was probably targeting Nicole on his quiz. Early in the latest episode, Mark was shown asking Clay if he targeted Nicole on his last quiz, and he said he did. And also, there was a tie on this week's quiz. So maybe the tie was between Clay and Mark when they were both targeting Nicole as the mole.

And since Clay was executed, Nicole probably is not the mole.

And if Mark continues targeting Nicole (which he shouldn't, since he saw his coalition partner get executed), then he could be gone next.
    Unless they ALL have Nicole targetted as the mole, and ALL tied - Jon did not say it was a two-way tie ... just a tie.

LG.

true - I was wondering if more than one person had tied.

However, some of those questions are hard things to remember, even if the contestant was pretty much staring at their suspected Mole the entire time. Which position does someone sit at in relation to Jon at the table? Is he wearing pants or shorts. Someone who has the right Mole could still miss some of those questions, especially if they're trying to go fast on the quiz to avoid leaving in a tie. The pressure, the pressure!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3141515;
    Clay was probably targeting Nicole on his quiz. Early in the latest episode, Mark was shown asking Clay if he targeted Nicole on his last quiz, and he said he did. And also, there was a tie on this week's quiz. So maybe the tie was between Clay and Mark when they were both targeting Nicole as the mole.

And since Clay was executed, Nicole probably is not the mole.

And if Mark continues targeting Nicole (which he shouldn't, since he saw his coalition partner get executed), then he could be gone next.
    If Mark assumed he and Clay were targeting Nicole and Clay was executed, he should be smart enough to realize the tie was between the two of them. He will then switch to his second target, i.e. Craig.

Of course, unless Mark didn't target Nicole as what he's claimed all this time.

LG.

I thought that Mark has voiced suspicion about Craig and how he has the "perfect cover" with his physical shape by having people cheering for him even when he fails.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Would we find out if the mole had already been eliminated? I'm still so confused about the whole way things are done on this show. If you have the slowest time answering questions or the most wrong answers, you get eliminated right? Does the mole answer the questions as well, leaving he/she vulnerable to elimination?
    Yup, with donuts!!

LG.

the Mole sits down and takes the quiz, but the producers know who is the Mole and they automatically give the Mole a passing score so that someone else will go home. Jon the host doesn't know, and doesn't ever see scores, he just knows whether or not there is a tie (and sometimes, the time difference) and then he finds out who is leaving when their screen turns red.

Thank you so much LG! Seriously my brain farts way too often and I get too confused when trying to keep this show's rules straight!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3142035;
    Would we find out if the mole had already been eliminated? I'm still so confused about the whole way things are done on this show. If you have the slowest time answering questions or the most wrong answers, you get eliminated right? Does the mole answer the questions as well, leaving he/she vulnerable to elimination?
    The mole may take the quiz to fake the others out, but his quiz will not count if he takes it and he will not be eliminated.
    The person with the lowest score each quiz is eliminated. If there is a tie of the lowest scores, then the person taking the most time to do the quiz is eliminated.

Early in this last episode, Mark said he was aiming for Alex, so he was glad Alex had been eliminated.
    If that was true and Mark answered the 6th quiz aiming at Alex as the mole, he would have hardly scored Nicole at all.
    In fact, Nicole would have only gotten one point IF Mark took his quiz with Alex as the focus.
    So either Mark was the tie with Alex or Nicole is not the mole.

You're assuming that it was Nicole in the tie ... that was never actually said, just hinted at.

What I'm saying(to make it the mud more clear--), is IF Mark had taken quiz 6 answering the questions with Alex as the mole, then he would only have given Nicole 1 point on the 6th quiz.
    What that would mean is Nicole would either clearly not be the mole(if you took that quiz with Alex getting all 10 points, Craig gets 2, Paul gets 3, Mark gets 3 and Nicole gets 1) or if Nicole is the Mole then Mark had to have tied with Alex.
    Yes, if Nicole is not the mole--Mark still could have tied with Alex with someone other than Nicole being the mole.

Later in the episode, Clay and Nicole are talking about Craig being the mole. If quiz 7 was answered with Craig getting all 10 points, Mark and Paul would have gotten 3 each and Nicole only 1.
    However, if Clay had taken that quiz with his focus being Nicole, Craig and Mark would have each scored 1 point and Paul 2.
    Almost opposite.
    And we know Clay was executed. So did he take the quiz and listen to Mark his coalition partner or did he go with Nicole, his most trusted player?

+ Reply to Thread