+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

Re: Speculation Only

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3100387;
    I don't think they pick a pool of contestants and make one of them the Mole. I believe that they recruit someone specifically for the Mole, then pick the contestants to round out the cast.

On that basis I don't think they would pick Craig for the postion based on his physical issues in what might be a grueling game. And they would be able to pick up enough of Paul's abrasiveness in a interview. Both reason to not cast him as the Mole, but not reason enough to not cast them for the series.
    But that's not what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that if there was some sort of physical thing that would have caused them concern enough to not make Craig the mole ... then that VERY SAME THING would have caused them concern to not let him join the show in the first place. The fact that he's on the show at all means they were not concerned with him healthwise - whether he's the mole or not. His apparent poor health cannot be used to eliminate him from Mole contention.

In fact, if anything, it's an item in FAVOR of him being the mole.

Based on the preview, I think that Nicole makes the final 3.

At the very end, a red thumb print was shown (the one that indicates that a person has been executed). Nicole was shown gasping right after the red thumb print was shown:

Editors always do this in previews. They make the audience think the person that reacts to an elimination (as Nicole is doing here) is in danger, when in reality, the person is probably safe.

Mark on the other hand... I don't know. He's seriously emotionless.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I agree. I think that Nicole goes into every execution prepared to be taken down. She ALWAYS has that look on her face at every execution no matter who goes home. I think it started with Kristen. kristen, Alex and then clay...she has the same expression for all 3. I think Mark is executed here.

Holy cow. So many clues just went out the window. All those saying Clay was the winner or the mole. The number clue that worked for 3 weeks straight, had Nicole leaving us this week. I'm stunned.

LG.

I'm thinking Paul is executed next week, and Nicole would be that shocked about pretty much anyone at this point.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

I think Nicole is the mole for the primary reason that she was soooo excited to go home and then all of a sudden she sits at the computer and can't go through with it. She just seems to be so obvious that people don't believe her. But that might be the easiest tactic for the mole to take - to be sooo obvious no one suspects her.

I admit that Clay had me going for a little while, but my suspicions have always stayed on Nicole and Craig. Both of them have certain characteristics that make it so easy to decieve because they have made it so easy to suspect, therefore all the other players discount that. If I were the mole, I, too, would play it so obvious because most players in this kind of game are expecting mind games and secret actions.

I really enjoy this show, in fact, I would nominate my husband to be on the next one, he loves to be analytical and is a good judge of character. Regardless, the finale can't come soon enough!!

Just judging on my screencap, I don't think Mark would be that emotionless if he were the one to be eliminated. So I don't think he's executed.

Click to see Spoiler:
    It's been proven that Paul gets back home after taping was finished. I don't think this show keeps eliminated contestants around to use as decoys because Marcie went on vacation with her family before taping was finished (I think she went to Vegas). So he probably stays.

That leaves Craig. Ugh, I don't know, he's the favorite to be the mole. But then again, nothing is for certain, and all of the "proof" that Craig is the mole is from the clues. Craig might be going home next.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I think that I will wait for the next widget if there happens to be another widget.

Click to see Spoiler:
    If I match this weeks widget and match it to the face icons on the front page of the Mole website. It looks like "00" = Craig (Mole eyes etc.) "01" = Mark either leaves first or wins, "02" = Nicole in second place, "03" = Paul either leaves first or wins.

I still think Mark might be going home next week. It's either Mark or Craig. I think Nicole and Paul are going to the finale w/the mole.

Clay was probably targeting Nicole on his quiz. Early in the latest episode, Mark was shown asking Clay if he targeted Nicole on his last quiz, and he said he did. And also, there was a tie on this week's quiz. So maybe the tie was between Clay and Mark when they were both targeting Nicole as the mole.

And since Clay was executed, Nicole probably is not the mole.

And if Mark continues targeting Nicole (which he shouldn't, since he saw his coalition partner get executed), then he could be gone next.

+ Reply to Thread