+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

Re: Speculation Only

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3076469;
    yes, too bad good grammer didn't come with that!
    LOL- I am thinking the mole is male only because there have been a string of females, but one can never tell...

Holy Mole, I guess it's not Victoria!!!

Going back to my initial guess of Clay I suppose... and he doesn't seem to do anything to put money in.

I'm thinking it might be Craig now. After this week's episode, it did sorta seem staged that craig would be in that position to sabotage and get exemption. Plus, last week I think the producers or whatever could have blown his condition way out of proportion so that he could skip the next challenge to have time to read the others' diaries before they were burned.

I think it's either Clay, Mark, or Craig... .in that order.

Why would the Mole need to read anyone's diaries?

FORT Fogey

Since Kristen was on my short list I am now down to Clay or Alex. I have to keep Nicole on it but at the bottom. She is doing a curious job of deceipt and perhaps it is working.

I still maintain that neither Paul or Craig would be a good candidate from a casting perspective. Paul does not come across as particularly bright and he is certainly a loose cannon. Not likely they would trust a volital personality with their lead character. And again Craig, being limited in physical ability, would limit the moles activity and game plan. The mole has to be ready for anything.

I'm still in the Clay camp, but I find it strange to repeatedly hear the same two reasons for dismissing Paul and Craig...

Craig is dismissed as a potential health risk. Honestly - if the guy was healthy enough to be a contestant in the first place (and one would have to assume that the producers, knowing there's a great deal of physical activity and that they were going to adverse climates, would have put everyone through decent physicals), then he's healthy enough to be the Mole. Or, thought of the other way - if the producers would have had concerns with him enough to prevent making him the Mole, those very same concerns would have prevented him from being a contestant.

Also - the fact that he was put in the ambulance REALLY means nothing, mole-wise. It could EASILY have been a setup designed to make him look like he's not the mole.

I think he's not the Mole for other reasons - but his health is not and should not be one of them.

Paul - "He can't be the Mole - the producers wouldn't want such a loose cannon as the Mole." Assume for a second that he IS the Mole ... his behavior is molded by the producers. He EASILY could be staging this whole persona based on the typical NY stereotype to throw people off. Also - if this really IS his personality, I don't think there's any valid way for TPTB to have guessed he was this much of a hothead in advance. I just can't see this behavior as something that should eliminate him from Mole consideration.

I'm suspecting Clay, Nicole, and Mark, in that order. I agree with Shoepie about Craig and Paul, and I don't suspect Alex at all.
    Bring on The Mole!

For me, it's Clay, Mark, Alex in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3091878;
    Why would the Mole need to read anyone's diaries?
    To divert attention elsewhere if someone is catching on to them.

+ Reply to Thread