+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

LG.

Re: Speculation Only

I don't remember the order right now (except for Alex going first and missing, and Mark going last and getting it). Some folks did go after Liz and commented about how embarrassing it would be to not get it after the 60 year old woman caught the bag. That could be.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm usually great at figuring out the Mole, but this season I'm off my game (my top three guesses were the first three out! ). I'll have to read the speculation in here and hope you guys are tuned in better than I am this year.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Ive had my eye on Clay since the first episode. He never seems to contribute to the pot.

Also Mark has just jumped onto my radar big time. He has been playing up that he has relied on his journal the entire game. Almost like he knew it was going to get burned and then do a little hollywood act to get suspicion off of him.

Aso Victoria the popular pick has been eliminated. Everybody should be happy because it keeps us guessing

FORT Newbie

Well with the elimination of Victoria I am turning my sites to Clay and to Mark. Clay because he wouldn't take off his pants and then tonight he adamently refused to discuss any name but his for the exemption. Then Mark for taking his pants off then immediately putting them back on and then this week he had such a hissy fit over his journal. Doth he protest too much?

Well out of final 7, these are the people who I don't think are the mole:

Nicole is off my radar. She has blatantly admitted that she wants to get some of the attention on her so that people will think she's the mole.

Craig is another one I'm not suspecting. He got so much money in the pot with the "pigs can fly" challenge. If he was the mole, he would just lay back and let other people do the launching. I know the mole has to get some money in the pot sometimes to not look so suspicious, but that would have been a perfect challenge to sabotage. And like I said, he got a lot of money in the pot.

Kristen (my personal favorite) has shown her strength and gets money in the pot in almost every challenge. Definitely un-molely to me, so she's another one I'm not suspect.

So that leaves Paul, Alex, Clay, and Mark. I think all four of them could possibly be the mole.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

Kirsten is high on my list. It is perfect mole strategy to earn money for the pot at the start. I am looking for her to stage a loss next week. She was on the team who went for the expemption, so she was able to get less in the pot. The line they read from her journal about Clay is odd. Why would someone write that in their journal unless it was going to get back to Clay? Was it planned to make Clay trust her to get the mole in an alliance with him? The journal is for facts. She knows she likes Clay, no reason to write that down. Her nature is like Katherine and Frederique as well. A perfect mole profile. Physically fit and smart with an even temperment.

If Mark is the mole he took a huge risk in acting last night. It appeared to be very real. He is not on my list at the moment.

Nicole is still on my list. She is making it look like she is faking being the mole. This game is for the viewers too, so her diary talks about faking is not necessarily the truth.

Alex and Clay are still in the running.

Craig, no. Too risky that he would be taken out of the game for health reasons. They need their mole to be able to complete or even excel in challenges, if need arises and certainly reamain in the game.

Paul, I am not sure production would have wanted to put their show in the hands of such a loose cannon. They need to have some control over how the show unfolds. He has spoken openly about how he doesn't care about his journal from the start. It is because he is not in the habit of recording his thoughts or was it all about this challenge? Everyone knows that what people wear and where they sit are important in passing the quiz.

As I said in another thread, I think it's Clay, and I think Kristen has that figured out.
    Bring on The Mole!

Paul could have a really good memory. Some people are like that.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

he has a "photogenic" memory, isn't that what he said in the first episode.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3076068;
    he has a "photogenic" memory, isn't that what he said in the first episode.
    yes, too bad good grammer didn't come with that!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread