+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

FORT Fan

Re: Speculation Only

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3055874;
    If Craig is the mole, he did an incredibly unmoley thing when they were launching pigs. The mole would have sat back and watched them smash pig after pig. Instead, he got involved and fixed the problem, directly leading to them making over 20k. Not Mole activity, for sure.
    Well, the Mole has to be the hero sometimes, to throw people off.
    BB10
    Dan and Ollie: Team Jesus II?

FORT Fogey

If I were a producer in the process of chosing a mole I would not aim for someone in questionable health for fear of them leaving for some medical reason during the taping. That rules out Craig and Bobby for me. That is as far as I have gotten. Clay looms large in my mind as a good mole suspect at the moment.

FORT Fogey

I am ruling out Nicole because she is doing a poor job at trying to get others to think she is the mole. Paul is off my list, for the time being, because production would not trust the staring role of their show to such a loose cannon. Craig is out for health risk.

Alex, Clay and Mark bear watching. They have the personality I would want to pick if I were in charge.

Victoria is suspect if for no other reason that her talking at the end of the sled challenge.

I am ruling out Nicole as well, solely for the fact that I want her off my tv and if she is the Mole we are suck with her.

I am leaning towards Alex. His "getting into their heads" gameplay seems very moley. The fact that he doesn't bother to hide it says alot, too.

Another thought I had last night was what if there were co-moles? Alex and Nicole seem to be playing off each other more than fighting with each other.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3036650;
    I have never watched this show before, but decided to give it a peek since it comes on right after the Bachelorette.

Based on last night, I am going to go ahead and call it and say it's Bobby.

Then when he gets executed, I'll go ahead and call it and say it's someone else.
    well, I guess it's not Bobby.

Now I'm looking at Craig, Clay, and Nicole.

Still Victoria. Still obvious (to me).

Victoria, Clay, Alex, Nicole and Mark all cost the pot last night. Clay was involved in both challenges. Has Clay actually won the pot any money so far?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

Clay got $5,000 (or was it $10,00?) in the pot by landing the money bag in the waterfall challenge. Otherwise, nope. He's really high on my list of Mole suspects this week (as in, the top).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I've been reading on Wikipedia, and it says that Kathryn (the mole from season 1.) really only sabotaged 9 games from the whole season. There was one other incident where she cost the group money from the pot. (Her and another contestant where in someone else's room when they were told to stay in their own rooms.)

So I think looking at who made money for the pot and who didn't make money for the pot can only go so far.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3062441;
    Clay got $5,000 (or was it $10,00?) in the pot by landing the money bag in the waterfall challenge. Otherwise, nope. He's really high on my list of Mole suspects this week (as in, the top).

Did he go before or after Liz? It would be pretty damning to his ego if Grandma got it and he didn't so pride might kicked in.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread