+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Speculation Only

Re: Speculation Only

That's what I am thinking, too, AsIs.

I think I will just watch the show tonight and find out, probably at 10:59!, who the Mole really is and who won the money.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3162988;
    I don't think it means anything. The top three names are most likely in random order.
    The Execution Chart actually listed Mole, Winner, and the last person to be OUT. They were in pink, blue, and red. I just checked again and it's been removed. The top three names on the Execution Chart are in a different order than the Contests chart.

Like I said, it's Wikipedia so I don't necessarily believe it, but it specifically spelled out who was the mole and who was the winner.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3162814;
    If you click the link, the final parentheses is missing --- add it and you're taken to the right site.
    I can't seem to do that. Can you just tell us? Wikepedia is not a reliable source but I would like to see what you are seeing anyway. Use spoiler tags if you think it necessary. Please?

Any revelations that may or may not be true should probably go in Spoilers.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread