+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

Re: Speculation Only

Mark could easily be the Mole. Crazy Soccar Dad would be a interesting way to go. And if he is the Mole, kudos to him! For most of us have bought his freaking out about things like his journal as real.

Early on, I discounted Craig, not so much because of his health, but because he single handedly saved the Pigs in a Blanket mission. His seemingly knowing how to use that slingshot thingy. But now as I look back, it is sort of Moley the strange skillset that he seems to have. It is looking more and more like he has been given inside information on things to be the hero at points to draw suspision away from him. Slingshot, Finding Dry Cleaners, Finding Hidden Map...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3155829;
    Mark could easily be the Mole. Crazy Soccar Dad would be a interesting way to go. And if he is the Mole, kudos to him! For most of us have bought his freaking out about things like his journal as real.

Early on, I discounted Craig, not so much because of his health, but because he single handedly saved the Pigs in a Blanket mission. His seemingly knowing how to use that slingshot thingy. But now as I look back, it is sort of Moley the strange skillset that he seems to have. It is looking more and more like he has been given inside information on things to be the hero at points to draw suspision away from him. Slingshot, Finding Dry Cleaners, Finding Hidden Map...

Oh trust me. From day one I thought that Mark couldn't be the mole. He seemed to be too much into the game to be the mole to me. But why does he have a "The Mole Was Here." tag on his intro? And why does Craig have a flashing green thumbprint on his intro? And why did Nicole have a flashing red thumbprint on her picture during the suspense commercial break last night? And why was Mark and Paul allowed to watch Craig cross the plank. I thought that had a lot of implications on "The Mole Was Here" sign.

But yeah, Craig has the "Oh yeah! Lookie here guys!" kind of thing going on in the "Tick Tock Boom" mission. Which interesting enough there was an off broadway play called "Tick Tick Boom" about a man (composer Jonathan Larsen of Rent) turning thirty years old.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3151998;
    Why would they create a false career for a contestant? There is no need because work places play no part in game. In down times they certainly discuss their lives with each other and the moles cover could be blown with a slip of the tongue or blatant lie.
    I don't know - I've never watched the show before. She just doesn't seem to be smart enough to be a doctor.

How was she way off in laparoscopy? She said that it was done in mirror image and this is true. That is the only thing I remember..
    She claimed great skills in laparascopy - she showed great lack of skill in laparascopy. That's something else that makes me think she's lying about being a doctor. Either that, or she is one really crappy doctor.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I wish I knew Nicole's last name. Since I'm a medical editor, I have a lot of resources that I use everyday to find names/addresses of doctors, so it would be pretty easy to verify if she's legit.

I've looked several places, though, and can't seem to find her last name anywhere.
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by ShanSlam;3150422;
    Whatever the solution, this IS a critical clue in solving the Mole's identity. In Mole2, they created a similar computer generated image of Bill's zodiac sign in the stars above the cabin they were staying in to reveal his identity. Therefore, since the producers spent the money and effort to create this shot, there must be some intent behind it.
    Could it be something as simple as the Mole's last name is "Estis"? I haven't seen the last names of the contestants anywhere so I don't know if that makes any sense or not.
    Love lives forever <3

I still think it's Victoria. No, not Victoria ... Clay. Err, I mean Paul.

I googled Craig Estis - no matches. Nicole Estis - numerous matches, none of which are doctors. Mark Estis - numerous matches, none of which are teachers. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3157028;
    I googled Craig Estis - no matches. Nicole Estis - numerous matches, none of which are doctors. Mark Estis - numerous matches, none of which are teachers. Oh well.
    If you scramble up the words a bit it becomes "Sites".

FORT Fogey

I think Nicole is a doctor because there would be no reason to make up a career and lots of reasons not to. It seems that she is creating a character to make everyone think she is the mole and doing a lousy job at it. Her mistakes and fumbling are transparent. She is one of the most unappealing reality contestants. She has company, to be sure, but she is on the short list.

I will not be surprised to see the mole. Why would any of us? There is a good case for all of them. They should have made a 2 hour finale out of this. They have killed the suspense.

Oh and another thing. Why such elaborate challenges? The art gallery, in season one, was one of the best.

Since I think production has a HUGE hand in how this all plays out, leaving very little to the mole, I will eliminate Nicole. They would not be part of such obnoxious nonsense. So, for me, there are only two choices.

+ Reply to Thread