+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

FORT Fogey

Re: Speculation Only

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3149532;
    Sorry, I'm still sticking with my Nicole-is-the-mole opinion. I will probably be wrong because I tend to be wrong about most things, but seriously, she is way too stupid to be a doctor. And she was so far off-base about her skills in laproscopy that she must have been lying.
    Why would they create a false career for a contestant? There is no need because work places play no part in game. In down times they certainly discuss their lives with each other and the moles cover could be blown with a slip of the tongue or blatant lie.

How was she way off in laparoscopy? She said that it was done in mirror image and this is true. That is the only thing I remember.

For me Nicole stands out as the mole because she stands out. It is like the Sesame Street song about which object does not go with the other. Why would a player need to create a character? That is what I feel she has done using Omarosa as her mentor.

Last edited by shoepie; 08-01-2008 at 07:49 AM.

FORT Regular

I did not read all the 12 pages... but one thing bug me. When they get their quiz results at the end... have you ever seen John show Craig's results? He never had to stress about seeing the green screen. (plus he is almost always wearing something red.... ) I'm not sure 100% it's him but that detail bugged me

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo;3152281;
    I did not read all the 12 pages... but one thing bug me. When they get their quiz results at the end... have you ever seen John show Craig's results? He never had to stress about seeing the green screen. (plus he is almost always wearing something red.... ) I'm not sure 100% it's him but that detail bugged me
    I hadn't noticed this. There is a good case that can be made for every one of them, including Frank, but certainly Craig and Nicole loom larger as suspects.

LG.

I noticed that we hardly ever see Craig get his quiz results, and more often than not Craig has a parting message to say about the executed competitor. I noticed this particularly when I went back a couple weeks ago and rewatched the earliest episodes of the season. Craig had a personal farwell to Liz and Bobby.

the show, hosted by the Mole.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular

oh I forgot... when they did the challenge on the beach on the 1st episode... scavenger thing... Craig is the one that brought back the big board sign that was sign by "the Mole"

MOLE = MARK - four letters both start w/M
    MOLE= NICOLE- it rhymes...
    MOLE= CRAIG... in the Mole's Journal- abc.com it says that his/her life goal is to "run their own business."

Hint that it's not Mark- in the Mole's Journal (abc.com) it's written "Those kids really ran us over the field." - and Mark was w/Kristen, but then again I sort of wornder if it's Mark's name in that Mole finger print... almost the same way it could have been Paul there's an "M" if you look close - and you can sort of see Mark if you look close enough.

So, I guess that I have NO IDEA who it could be. I'll just go ahead & be surprised tomorrow. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3152453;
    I hadn't noticed this. There is a good case that can be made for every one of them, including Frank, but certainly Craig and Nicole loom larger as suspects.
    Who is Frank?

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3154776;
    Who is Frank?
    I asked the samw thing I think she ment mark, I thought that I was having a total blonde moment and missed a contestant, but she really ment to type Mark.
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgirl4221;3154894;
    I asked the samw thing I think she ment mark, I thought that I was having a total blonde moment and missed a contestant, but she really ment to type Mark.
    Yes, I meant Mark.

What would make me think it's Mark is all of the chalk and blackboard stuff. The soccer/kids games. And for all of the money he put in the game he kept quite a bit of money out too.

+ Reply to Thread