+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Speculation Only

FORT Newbie

Re: Speculation Only

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3142108;
    What I'm saying(to make it the mud more clear--), is IF Mark had taken quiz 6 answering the questions with Alex as the mole, then he would only have given Nicole 1 point on the 6th quiz.
    What that would mean is Nicole would either clearly not be the mole(if you took that quiz with Alex getting all 10 points, Craig gets 2, Paul gets 3, Mark gets 3 and Nicole gets 1) or if Nicole is the Mole then Mark had to have tied with Alex.
    Yes, if Nicole is not the mole--Mark still could have tied with Alex with someone other than Nicole being the mole.

Later in the episode, Clay and Nicole are talking about Craig being the mole. If quiz 7 was answered with Craig getting all 10 points, Mark and Paul would have gotten 3 each and Nicole only 1.
    However, if Clay had taken that quiz with his focus being Nicole, Craig and Mark would have each scored 1 point and Paul 2.
    Almost opposite.
    And we know Clay was executed. So did he take the quiz and listen to Mark his coalition partner or did he go with Nicole, his most trusted player?
    At the beginning of this last episode, Mark clearly stated to Clay that he voted all the way for Nicole being the mole in the last quiz. So what you said wouldn't have made sense. Besides, there's no tie when Alex was executed.

Quote Originally Posted by faninvan;3142166;
    At the beginning of this last episode, Mark clearly stated to Clay that he voted all the way for Nicole being the mole in the last quiz. So what you said wouldn't have made sense. Besides, there's no tie when Alex was executed.
    At the very beginning of the last episode, Mark (paraphrase) says he is glad Alex was eliminated because he was one of his prime suspects.
    When he chats with Clay, he does do the Nicole suspect chat. So it leaves it up in the air who he actually gunned for. Did he take the quiz with Alex in mind and just bs Clay?

No!

I just watched the preview for the next episode.

First of all I noticed that the shadow picture of the bungee jump challenge in the Mole's journal was Clay and then Clay was sent home the next episode.

Now in the preview just when "The Mole" title shows up 6 numbers come up for a moment. They are 424 before "the Mole" and 243 after "The Mole". 4+2+4 = 10 Mark's Journal number and Mark is 42 years old. Could this be the clue that Mark goes home next episode. I really don't want him to. I actually like watching his intensity in the way he plays the game.

Whose journal is #7?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Angie Everhart?

The second subway pass in The Mole's Journal has M30 on it. Male, 30 years old? Perhaps.

FORT Newbie

Re: No!

I honestly believe Craig is the mole. There's more then enough evidence IMO that he is.

I want Paul to win and I want Nicole to go home though the teaser for Monday makes it look like Mark's going home

FORT Newbie

As Kathryn said in season 1, you have to pick where you cost the team money

Re: No!

Quote Originally Posted by kryceksangel;3146144;
    I honestly believe Craig is the mole. There's more then enough evidence IMO that he is.

I want Paul to win and I want Nicole to go home though the teaser for Monday makes it look like Mark's going home
    ugh, Paul drives me crazy! I don't want him to win! I sure didn't blame Clay for throwing a lemon at him - he was so antagonizing.
    I had Mark picked from early on (Wisconsin connection!), although now I'm onboard with Craig being the mole. I guess I can see it, but it will be interesting at the end when they show us all the moves.

Craig saved the Pigs in a Blanket Challenge. Mark saved the questions thingy with the wine bottles. Nicole has saved nothing. That is grounds for Nicole being the Mole.

Craig has added very little to the pot. Mark has cost the pot a LOT of money. That is grounds for either one of them being the Mole.

Nicole to my memory has never tried to really get a exemption or seemed all that put out about someone else getting one.

Really, a case could be made for any of the three left. But my gut is going with Craig, there is just something about how he phrases things and his lack of strategy that makes me think it is him.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I think it's Mark. He does well but he does seem to plant alot of seeds in the minds of the others to get rid of certain competitors.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread