+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Craig - Season 5

Re: Craig - Season 5

I thought he was for awhile, but now I am thinking that he's too obvious...

I don't think that Craig is the mole. I think certain circumstances do lead the viewers and players to believe that, but I don't think he's actually that good. I think the reason why Paul was executed this week was because Paul did believe it was Craig. And he was wrong.

So, is it Mark?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3140849;
    Craig is SO the Mole.

I think so too.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3144787;
    My gut feeling still says that he's not the mole.
    Okay, I take this back. Since Paul is gone, I guess I'll have to go with Craig as the mole.

Wouldn't it be awesome if either Mark or Nicole was revealed to be the mole? Cause right now, I'm deadset on Craig being the mole, and the other two would just shock me to no end if they were the mole.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah. i think they were trying to throw suspicion off of Craig in the last episode because the whole episode they had Paul going "I know Craig is the mole" and then he got executed.

Craig is the mole!

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3154584;
    Yeah. i think they were trying to throw suspicion off of Craig in the last episode because the whole episode they had Paul going "I know Craig is the mole" and then he got executed.

Craig is the mole!
    Exactly what I think.

Amen Secret Garden Amen!

My father is convinced that he can no longer be the mole since Paul went home, but may I point out all of the people who have thought that Nicole was the mole and they went home long ago!(Alex, Clay, BOBBY...) Now I know Clay told Nicole he went Craig and Mark he went Nicole...but if you truly think some one is the mole why wouldn't you lie about who you think it is when your talking to the mole so here is my theory:
    Clay and Mark both answered Nicole-a tie, Clay goes home Mark stays(faster time)

Mark gets exemption(as he calls it) so quiz is between Craig, Paul, and Nicole….if Craig is the mole then it gets narrowed down to Paul vs. Nicole...who'd be faster??? Doctor or Utilities worker... I know Jon didn't directly say there was a tie(or they didn't edit that in) but every one could have answered the same thing by now....idk just a thought....or eight...
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Keep in mind some of the questions like "Where was the Mole standing etc." are tough and even people who have the Mole figured out, might get some of the questions wrong. So they can be voting for the right person and still go home.

And I think Craig is the Mole. And a bad actor!

His worried look last night was funny.
    Last edited by AsIs; 08-05-2008 at 11:41 AM. Reason: adding test
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234