+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Craig - Season 5

Re: Craig - Season 5

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3096027;
    I think the players' reaction to Craig's solution was over the top. I think every single one of them would have done very nearly the exact same thing, and I think making Nicole the mule and Paul the mule's @$$ was a very nice touch. You do what you have to to get the exemptions - Mark/Kristen cost the put $35k. Craig did no less.

Them getting pissy about it was absurd, and was possibly intentionally overblown by some of them to try to make the others think Craig was the mole.
    yes thank you!!! AMEN!! i TOTALLY agree......
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

ITA, mbcrowder.

The other thought I had was unrelated to the concept of winning or guessing who the Mole is. But it seemed like Craig had a sense of fun with this challenge, and no one else did. The previous editions of The Mole -- and even the first celeb Mole -- had a whimsy about them, and the contestants got wrapped up in it. This time, they don't pull over to chat with Jon as they bike up the hill, some of them don't wander the streets in their underwear, and they don't do the silly race. They're too focused on the endgame, as if it's Survivor or something. Craig, at least, showed he understood that the Mole can have a humorous aspect, and he embraced that part of it. I wish more of them would.
    Bring on The Mole!

SweetElvira: I think that's defiantly true and that is part of the problem with the money in the pot and why it's hasn't grown much...Alex was also enthusiastic about this last missions at least and has been for most of the ones in the past as far as I can remember....I think a lot of them are too up tight and intense...well i guess we'll see!
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgirl4221;3095746;
    I really do not see how what he did was all that "cut throat" do you honestly think Paul or Nicole would have handled it differently....honestly ???? AND....as far as the laundry mat finding the only person who was not fully dressed before the found the laundry mat was Craig and I think that maybe he didn't want to skip dinner....wow what a thought....and I n climbing the mountain they got there with only seconds left Craig could have thought that they were to late...and sometimes the mole has to succeed to make it less obvious.....just my opinion but Iím pretty sure Iím spot on...(of course Clay could be the mole too )
    He's the one that said he himself played in a "cut-throat" way. And yes, I do think Paul or Nicole would have handled it differently, but that doesn't really matter because they weren't the ones in that position. Why would he find the landry place if he was the mole? The mole isn't supposed to HELP out with so many missions. and it's not like anyone would have known that he kept them from finding the landry place. He helped in the pigs mission as well when he fixed Alex's aim. Craig could have easily used his medical condition to sabotage the mission but instead he pushed on and finished it. No one would have even cared if he threw that mission because they cared way more about his wellbeing than him completing the mission and killing himself.

My point is that Craig has helped more than he has sabotaged. If he is the mole, I wonder why he is helping out so much.

I THINK Clay is the mole but I don't wanna say it's definitely him because I honestly don't know. At this point, it could be anyone, even Craig.

Ok i'm caving. I'm 50/50 with the mole being Craig.

Ok now i'm like 95% sure that Mole is craig. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;3002220;
    Craig has sleep apnea, so he must sleep with a special machine to help him breath while sleeping.
    Anyone think this is a perfect excuse to give Craig his own room where the producers can slip him notes?

I was just doing another post where it occured to me that of all the contestants, Craig seems to have the least clue who the Mole is, the least amount of strategy, and he is still here!

I think that may be the most Moley thing about him!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Craig is SO the Mole.

My gut feeling still says that he's not the mole.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast