+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Craig - Season 5

LG.

Re: Craig - Season 5

I think it wasn't just pure chance that they found the laundrymat. The name of the street where the laundrymat was located, as printed on the bottom of the card, looked like it was the same as one of the two streets that Jon was standing right next to when introducing the restaurant as the location that they needed to be at by 6:30 to win the reward. I think that Craig, Nicole and Bobby had decided that they needed to wander in the direction of the restaurant because they didn't want to miss the time deadline if they were able to find clothes (or to send Nicole and Bobby with clothes to get $10,000 into the pot, even if they couldn't find big pants for Craig). They were walking down one of the two roads that happens to intersect right in front of the restaurant, and the producers had taken the laundry to the same laundrymat close to the restaurant. I don't think that they knew the clothes were there for sure, but that they were taking a logical approach of getting close to their destination.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Craig could easily be the mole. It was a perfect time to remove the books while he was away, if he were to be the mole. So they wouldnt be suspicious that he was the mole because he was sick. He has his book, and the others dont except for Alex. And when he fails everyone will be like good try and wont expect him because of his weight.
    Fatima: I feel like thatís the most important thing that anyone can take away from you Ė your choice.

LG.

but the Mole doesn't need a journal, so I don't see how that benefits the Mole's task of sabotaging challenges for Craig to have his journal. I think it would be awesome if Craig were the Mole, but I perceive him as trying too hard for that to be the case. His 3 person sling-shot skills single-handedly saved the pigs in a blanket challenge from being a financial disaster for the pot.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3077458;
    but the Mole doesn't need a journal, so I don't see how that benefits the Mole's task of sabotaging challenges for Craig to have his journal. I think it would be awesome if Craig were the Mole, but I perceive him as trying too hard for that to be the case. His 3 person sling-shot skills single-handedly saved the pigs in a blanket challenge from being a financial disaster for the pot.
    Yeah but you do need to win a few to take the spotlight off you! But don't listen to me, the people I suspected are all gone now. Shows how good I'd be on this game!!

LG.

Don't worry ko vixen, I have no idea either, and I'm writing a column about it every week. I'm just winging it, like you. Clay and Alex were my top two suspects before the show started (based only on their official bios from ABC), and I've stuck with them just because they haven't been kicked off the show yet.

Honestly, I don't think he's the mole. During the last challenge, he had a PERFECT opportunity to sabotage, and he didn't. Being out of breath and seriously in need of an ambulance is a perfect excuse to sabotage and when he didn't, I was pretty certain that he is not the mole. I could be wrong but I still think it's Clay!!

Twice now he could have cost the pot money but didn't.

First time was the Piggy Blanket challenge where the pot would have lost money if he hadn't stepped up and shown them how to use the sling. ( but it could also be said that the producers want these yutzes to actually win SOME money so they had him show them.)

And the mountain challeng where he had valid health reasons to not make it instead of putting himself in a ambulance.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

IF Craig was the mole, I don't think he would have made the task quite so impossible. He would have made sure that $10000 would have been added to the pot and kept $20000 out of the pot. That way, he could still appear "noble" and "loved" by not getting the exemption even though he didn't need it in the first place. I don't think he would have risked becoming the most hated player in the game. Think about how much light he just shed on himself after that last mission. The mole tries to be discrete and low profile when it comes to sabotage. Craig was extremely cut-throat and pissed everybody off. If he wasn't on people's radars before, I can guarantee you he is now, and that's why I don't think the mole would do what Craig did during the last mission. That was possibly the most mole-like act we have seen all season and it's just a little too obvious to me.

When has Craig actively sabotaged other than this mission? Never. In episode 3, he found the laundromat and returned with his clothes, adding money to the pot and giving everyone their clothes back. In episode 4, he had a PERFECT opportunity to sabotage the gold brick mission because of his medical condition, but he didn't. That would have been possibly the smartest time to sabotage ever, but he didn't. It would have been way smarter for him to sabotage one of those missions and lay low on this recent mission. The mole does not want to draw attention to him/herself. In fact, Craig HELPED during the 2nd pig mission. Wh would the mole do that? He could have easily stood aside and let Alex take the heat.

For these reasons I do not think Craig is the mole. I could be wrong, of course, but this is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3095290;
    IF Craig was the mole, I don't think he would have made the task quite so impossible. He would have made sure that $10000 would have been added to the pot and kept $20000 out of the pot. That way, he could still appear "noble" and "loved" by not getting the exemption even though he didn't need it in the first place. I don't think he would have risked becoming the most hated player in the game. Think about how much light he just shed on himself after that last mission. The mole tries to be discrete and low profile when it comes to sabotage. Craig was extremely cut-throat and pissed everybody off. If he wasn't on people's radars before, I can guarantee you he is now, and that's why I don't think the mole would do what Craig did during the last mission. That was possibly the most mole-like act we have seen all season and it's just a little too obvious to me.

When has Craig actively sabotaged other than this mission? Never. In episode 3, he found the laundromat and returned with his clothes, adding money to the pot and giving everyone their clothes back. In episode 4, he had a PERFECT opportunity to sabotage the gold brick mission because of his medical condition, but he didn't. That would have been possibly the smartest time to sabotage ever, but he didn't. It would have been way smarter for him to sabotage one of those missions and lay low on this recent mission. The mole does not want to draw attention to him/herself. In fact, Craig HELPED during the 2nd pig mission. Wh would the mole do that? He could have easily stood aside and let Alex take the heat.

For these reasons I do not think Craig is the mole. I could be wrong, of course, but this is just my opinion.
    I really do not see how what he did was all that "cut throat" do you honestly think Paul or Nicole would have handled it differently....honestly ???? AND....as far as the laundry mat finding the only person who was not fully dressed before the found the laundry mat was Craig and I think that maybe he didn't want to skip dinner....wow what a thought....and I n climbing the mountain they got there with only seconds left Craig could have thought that they were to late...and sometimes the mole has to succeed to make it less obvious.....just my opinion but Iím pretty sure Iím spot on...(of course Clay could be the mole too )
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

I think the players' reaction to Craig's solution was over the top. I think every single one of them would have done very nearly the exact same thing, and I think making Nicole the mule and Paul the mule's @$$ was a very nice touch. You do what you have to to get the exemptions - Mark/Kristen cost the put $35k. Craig did no less.

Them getting pissy about it was absurd, and was possibly intentionally overblown by some of them to try to make the others think Craig was the mole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast