+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex - Season 5

Re: Alex - Season 5

Regardless of whether or not he's the Mole, I think Alex saw Bobby for the idiot that he is and decided to play him.

My Bobby-hate is growing, as is my Paul-hate. So anyone who tries to jerk around either of those two is a hero in the reality-tv-watching portion of my world.
    Bring on The Mole!

Re: Alex - Season 5

Interesting that if Alex is the Mole, he is flying under the radar. His topic is getting no love.

He leads my list due to the journal questions. I think his journal question was the most moley. And I think that was subtle enough to really be a clue. And I have no reason to discount him as the Mole. No obvious, "Hey look at me, I'm the Mole!" behavior that many others have done.

Paul, Clay, Mark, Nicole are all trying to hard to look like the Mole. So that leaves Craig and Alex. I lean towards Alex. Craig has been too helpful in raising money for the pot.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12