+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3068880;
    What does Victoria's tatoo look like? It's just a 5 point star, right? I thought the mark of the beast was a pentagram, which is a 5 point star inside a circle, with all of the points touching the circumference.
    As far as I know the bible is not specific about what the mark is supposed look like only that it will be on the right hand or forehead. Victoria's tattoo is just a plain five point star. So it is possibly pointing to her but there is no way to be sure. I just really hope she's not the mole. But I think Avogadro's number has an interesting theory.

Imagine if they had more than one mole, and neither mole knew that the other mole was a mole...

Not like that would ever happen though. xP

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgirl4221;3068868;
    Fortunately the flag in the dinning hall was NOT the Texas flag, but rather the flag of Chile. It would be rather pathetic if the clues were in fact that blatantly obvious. The 2 flags are very similar so it is easy to get them confused. I really hope that the mole is not Victoria she is very fake in her emotions.
    wow doesn't that make me retarded lol

Quote Originally Posted by 6.02x10^23;3069458;
    Imagine if they had more than one mole, and neither mole knew that the other mole was a mole...

Not like that would ever happen though. xP
    WOW!! You should be the producer of the mole since you have WAY better ideas IMO!!!

Ok so the clue for week 2 is:

ABCBB
    ACCBCA

During the second execution, there were six people in front and five people in the back. According to the seating chart which went like this:

Bobby, Craig, Kristen, Alex, Mark
    Clay, Nicole, Liz, Victoria, Ali, Paul

I grouped the people into groups A, B, and C.

A Group
    Bobby (third executed, fourth eliminated?)
    Clay
    Paul

B Group
    Craig
    Alex
    Mark
    Victoria

C Group
    Kristen
    Nicole
    Liz (second executed)
    Ali (first to take bribe, third "eliminated")

What does it mean?? ahhh! I have no idea. I can't see what the names in each group have in common. The only thing I could possibly see is that the person under Bobby gets eliminated next, that way 2 people from the bottom are executed and two people from the top, etc...except that would mean that Clay gets executed and I think (despite all of the overwhelming evidence for Victoria) that he is the mole. So basically I'm getting nowhere.

Someone help!

I'm starting to think that there may indeed be two moles. If this is the case, I think the two are Craig and Victoria. If there is one mole, then I think it's Clay. I really think his whole "my dignity is more important than money" speech was believable. Victoria is TOO FAKE during executions. it drives me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgirl4221;3068868;
    Fortunately the flag in the dinning hall was NOT the Texas flag, but rather the flag of Chile. It would be rather pathetic if the clues were in fact that blatantly obvious. The 2 flags are very similar so it is easy to get them confused. I really hope that the mole is not Victoria she is very fake in her emotions.

Hopefully you're right. I would hate to have wasted all this time trying to "figure" out who the mole is if they just shoved it in our faces. I hope the whole Victoria being the mole is just to throw us off base. That fingerprint and the #11 journal just seem too obvious to be true. Especially for week 1.

I thought about the "ELEVEN" clue and how it could have been the last person to jump over the waterfall. But that was Mark, and I definitely don't think he's the mole. If he is, then he's a darn good mole!

Also, I would hope that the producers picked a male to be the mole to mix it up a bit. I feel like previous moles have all been female (and much better than Victoria if she is indeed the mole). At this point in time, my gut says that it's not Mark, Kristin, Paul, Nicole, or even Alex. That leaves Victoria (noooo!), Craig, and Clay.

If i were a producer, I would not allow the host to click the mole's picture on the touchscreen during execution, just so that they wouldn't have to fake their emotions too often. Victoria has been clicked every episode. Clay hasn't been clicked every execution (I think he has been just once). He was also very subtle so I feel like that's worth exploring. I'm so not ready to give up and say that the mole is Victoria. I think all clues pointing to her are red-herrings. Wishful thinking.

Has any one seen the mole's journal/scrapbook on the ABC website? It has a lot of useful information…but if you take all that it says literally it eliminates a lot of the contestants. One entry mentions playing soccer and another being blindfolded. This eliminates Mark and Kristen(didn't play soccer), Nicole, Craig, Bobby, Ali, and Mark(none of them were blindfolded). This leaves Alex, Victoria, Clay and Paul. If feel like this is to blatantly helpful; you don’t even have to work to figure this out which...makes me think the info is not necessarily true word for word...Any ways what are some other thoughts???
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Week four ABC clue is:
    EFG
    PQR
    ZOO

what could it mean an eye chart??? Maby...lying with my eyes...kind of along the same lines................
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Bleh, I hate how the Mole's journal is written. It's all snarky and vicious sounding, as if the Mole actually hated everyone else's guts.

As for the clue... I'll wait for the episode and then think about it.

+ Reply to Thread