+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

LG.

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Ok, so the other thread discussing the ABC.com widgets is the "hidden messages: spoilers" thread, but to get us all on the same page with the weekly widgets,

week 1

E_E_E_

some folks speculated it was for "ELEVEN"

Week 2

ABCBB
    ACCBCA

no clues on that one, other than it could have been their seating positions during the execution, but no clue why some were As, Bs, and Cs.

and for week 3:

s666 - LIAr
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

ABCBB
    ACCBCA

Interesting.

Last night there were three groups of three and two who opted out of the competition.

I am going to guess that BB is for Clay and Mark. Maybe if you separate the groups of three, they correspond to the three groups looking clothes?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

A thought on the 666 clue:
    in the bible, revalations 13:18 says 666 is the mark of the beast and that this "beast" or "anti-christ" will have a mark on its right hand and last night I noticed victorias star tatoo on her right hand. Also there have a many religious clues so far this season and I belive Victoria is the only one with faith now that Ali is gone( I am basing this on the fact that she crossed her self before last weeks quiz.) also she is from bishop texas.

Another site we don't quote here is saying that Alex posted on MySpace a week before filming concluded. And apparently Victoria was away during the entire filming.

I suppose it's possible that Alex could have posted while away or a friend could have posted for him, but I doubt it. And it's possible Victoria made arrangements to be away the entire time regardless of how she placed, but I doubt that, as well.

I think she could very well be the Mole, although I have yet to rule out Clay. In fact, he's still my #1 suspect based on game play alone. It's just that there seem to be other factors pointing to Victoria.
    Bring on The Mole!

FORT Newbie

Did anyone watch Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Sunday. Just wondering if anyone else noticed Victoria in the Audiance?? The Camera shot her at least twice??

Quote Originally Posted by kilo110;3064423;
    Did anyone watch Gene Simmons Family Jewels on Sunday. Just wondering if anyone else noticed Victoria in the Audience?? The Camera shot her at least twice??
    Whoa thats strange are you sure it was her? I thought the player like the top 5 were in quarantine. Also her family, when interviewed for the local news, said that they hadn't her from her since she left.???

FORT Newbie

Ok so during monday's episode, did anyone else notice the big TEXAS FLAG in the dining hall? For me that points once again to VICTORIA to be the mole. I think all of the evidence is kind of overwhelming that she could be the mole, and ABC did say that this season would be less cryptic and easier to play at home, so I think to draw this conclusion is more than likely plausable.

Fortunately the flag in the dinning hall was NOT the Texas flag, but rather the flag of Chile. It would be rather pathetic if the clues were in fact that blatantly obvious. The 2 flags are very similar so it is easy to get them confused. I really hope that the mole is not Victoria she is very fake in her emotions.

About s666 - LIAr...

I think the s and r are meant to be left alone. The 666 refers to the mark of the beast, or Victoria's star tattoo, and LIA rearranges to make Ali, who took the mole's bribe. With that (ignore the hyphen), you get star, the shape of Victoria's tattoo.

LG.

What does Victoria's tatoo look like? It's just a 5 point star, right? I thought the mark of the beast was a pentagram, which is a 5 point star inside a circle, with all of the points touching the circumference.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread