+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

LG.

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

on the ABC site for week three, the hint is:

s666 – LIAr

I wish I had the exact text of the prior 2 week's hints, so we could group them all together (last week had a collection of A, B and C characters, 11 of them in 2 rows. The first week was something even more cryptic.

But this week's - interesting

666 is generally thought to be Satan. LIAr is a "liar" but why is the r lowercase when the rest is CAPS?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3061660;
    on the ABC site for week three, the hint is:

s666 LIAr

I wish I had the exact text of the prior 2 week's hints, so we could group them all together (last week had a collection of A, B and C characters, 11 of them in 2 rows. The first week was something even more cryptic.

But this week's - interesting

666 is generally thought to be Satan. LIAr is a "liar" but why is the r lowercase when the rest is CAPS?
    Don't know if this means anything, but LIAr--the capped letters mixed is Ali. Don't know what the lowercase r or the 666 has to do with it unless Ali was tempted by the devil and was removed.

Could it possibly be Ali (r)eturns?

s666 if you look at a phone, 6 is mno. So could it be (s)oon Ali returns?
    Last edited by AsIs; 06-17-2008 at 02:17 PM. Reason: more clues
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

ooooh, maybe Ali does return, because I was surprised that we lost two contestants last night. How would it work into the game if she returns, though? It wouldn't be fair to the other contestants. I was surprised to see Ali go so soon last night even though I didn't think she was the Mole because I thought she was getting such a "moley" edit in the show. She may have more of a part to play in this series.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3061707;
    ooooh, maybe Ali does return, because I was surprised that we lost two contestants last night. How would it work into the game if she returns, though? It wouldn't be fair to the other contestants. I was surprised to see Ali go so soon last night even though I didn't think she was the Mole because I thought she was getting such a "moley" edit in the show. She may have more of a part to play in this series.
    On the site's "words from the executed", it shows Ali and Bobby getting into the same vehicle for departure. If they did get into the same SUV, couldn't Bobby talk about how he answered his quiz thus giving Ali info on who the mole is not?
    I don't think the show will bring her back unless she was totally sequestered from receiving any info from anyone regarding game play or given a role that could not influence the others players.

FORT Fogey

Where on the ABC site are you finding these clues. I went and could not find them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3061636;
    The promo shows Craig not looking so hot and Paul worried about him. But I slo mo'ed the execution scene and Craig is there for the execution. I hope that means he is ok.

He could have just had trouble breathing on the Mountain challenge. And was fine when they got him checked out.
    Since he was at the execution that is my guess too.
    There was probably no need for him to be taken away but for liability reasons they play it safe.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3061732;
    On the site's "words from the executed", it shows Ali and Bobby getting into the same vehicle for departure. If they did get into the same SUV, couldn't Bobby talk about how he answered his quiz thus giving Ali info on who the mole is not?
    I don't think the show will bring her back unless she was totally sequestered from receiving any info from anyone regarding game play or given a role that could not influence the others players.

You mean because Bobby did so well on the test!

But yeah, I know what you mean. I don't think she would come back as a player, but who knows.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3061754;
    Where on the ABC site are you finding these clues. I went and could not find them.
    at the abc site on the home page The Mole - Home - ABC.com

on the right hand side about halfway down the page there is a box that says "Grab the Widget" which has the clue of the week and lets you download or "grab" it for your myspace or whatever, which I haven't done. It changes every week, but it doesn't let you access prior week's clues there. Folks on this site have discussed them every week so far, but if not in this thread, I can't remember which thread.

FORT Fogey

Thanks. They make no sense at all and we will find them to be ridiculously obscure even when we know. They blew it with Bill the second season and they wont do that again.

+ Reply to Thread