+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3051484;
    But if someone takes the bribe, doesn't that mean no one gets eliminated?
    That's how it went down in Mole2 Ep7 when Elavia took the bribe...but this time it looks like it plays out differently. We know from the previews after ep2 that a $30,000 bribe is offered to all the contestants to walk away. That seems the most likely reason...though maybe the offer can be accepted by more than one contestant.

Still, by looking at the TV Guide Mole info (which is given to them by ABC) we can deduce that two contestants will be leaving one way or another.

I loved the Elavia bribe! She was voted the most-hated player right before the bribe was offered, and at least half the contestants also thought she was the Mole.

I wonder if there will be a condition this time? Most hated, voted most likely to be the Mole, best-liked?
    Bring on The Mole!

Paul is a good possibility. Slo-mo'ing through the opener, you can see Paul's image inserted into at least two player's images. They are split second, and only visible for a frame. I watched it in regular time and it's a barely discernible blip. Doesn't happen with anyone else.

Bachelor Obsessed

Another clue for Victoria being the mole ...

During Monday's episode, when the host holds up the "mole uniform" he throws it to Victoria. Pretty obvious again.

If it is that obvious, and she does end up being the Mole, it may doom the series. Ratings are not so hot.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I am so bummed it may turn out to be victoria... the evidence is mounting and it's not even subtle... What a bummer. It's much more fun when it's a really big discussion and hard to figure out.

On the other hand, it's kind of fun to be keeping an eye on her. They always recap it at the end but it might turn out to be fun to watch the Mole in action.

I feel like she hasn't done anything so far, though.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I hope that if we lose a contestant to medical reasons, it's Bobby, not Craig. Bobby seems less physically able to handle this show than Craig, and is annoying as heck.

The promo shows Craig not looking so hot and Paul worried about him. But I slo mo'ed the execution scene and Craig is there for the execution. I hope that means he is ok.

He could have just had trouble breathing on the Mountain challenge. And was fine when they got him checked out.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

Mountains are high altitute and sometimes people pass out due to lack of oxygen. I could see that happening to Craig and him still being fine and continuing with the game after a little rest (and some carbs / energy food).

I'm not convinced that it is Victoria, but haven't ruled her out either.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread