+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Man I am SO bummed that I came in here to slueth and it's already figured out.. Wow.. you guys are just too good!

Gang, just a word of caution not mention this in any of the other threads. If it is true, it is a big spoiler.

But I wonder if it is a red herring. In this day and age of DVR's they had to know it would be decoded. If the clues are obvious in freeze frame it just doesn't seem like they are even trying to be moley. And that would be very disappointing.

If she is the mole, kudos to her for last episode for trying to unify the group so many times.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3049961;
    But I wonder if it is a red herring. In this day and age of DVR's they had to know it would be decoded. If the clues are obvious in freeze frame it just doesn't seem like they are even trying to be moley. And that would be very disappointing.
    I don't wonder so much as HOPE it's a red herring. I didn't like when they did something similar in a past season because those of us without DVRs are just out of luck. But to spell it out like that from the get-go, when they know the internet has been freeze-framing all over the place (look at LOST clues), is disappointing.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie

yall, this was over at twop too, and there is a simple explanation. if you take VJG and go back two letters in the alphabet, VJG turns into UIF, which turns to THE. its part of the code thing where the letters turn into the words in the opening, the THE part of THE MOLE. just thought i'd calm everyone's fears lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Speiosus;3050963;
    yall, this was over at twop too, and there is a simple explanation. if you take VJG and go back two letters in the alphabet, VJG turns into UIF, which turns to THE. its part of the code thing where the letters turn into the words in the opening, the THE part of THE MOLE. just thought i'd calm everyone's fears lol...
    Oh, good! Because I want it to be Clay.
    Bring on The Mole!

Here is big news about episode 3 - two people are going home this time.

Molefan27 from the ABC boards discovered this short blurb on the TV Guide website about ep 4 - The Mole on ABC - The Mole Spoilers, Episode Guides, Message Board | TVGuide.com :

ABC Mon, Jun 23
    10:00 PM The Mole
    The last eight contestants travel to the Andes Mountains for a grueling uphill climb carrying bricks of gold.

So we go from 10 contestants starting in Ep3 to only 8 starting in Ep4 - Who are the two to go?

I'm guessing this goes back to the screencaps of someone getting carted off in an ambulance. If I was going to wager, I'd say Craig is taken out for medical reasons and someone else is executed.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I hope it is not Craig, I am really enjoying him. One of the few players I actually like.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;3051370;
    I'm guessing this goes back to the screencaps of someone getting carted off in an ambulance. If I was going to wager, I'd say Craig is taken out for medical reasons and someone else is executed.
    That event does't happen until the 4th episode...probably as they are trudging up the Andes with bars of gold.

The more likely explanation is that someone takes the Bribe to leave the show!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

But if someone takes the bribe, doesn't that mean no one gets eliminated?

+ Reply to Thread