+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

I'm going to go with go trees!, but the case for Victoria is compelling. This is why I don't bet on things, when I find out that Paul ISN'T the mole I won't lose anything.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Also, I want to add that it's not that I don't think the green thumbprint is a clue. I think it could very well be a clue.. maybe it points to the number 8. Victoria went 8th. The number 8 also appears a lot in the opening credits. Or maybe it's suggesting that we look at the situation.. Victoria Falls is a waterfall in Zimbabwe (or is it Zambia). I really don't think it's referring to Victoria Falls, but it's the first thing I thought when she was about to go. I'd be pretty disappointed if the producers thought this was the way to make the show more successful.. making the clues obvious.

Here's something interesting. I looked up the random things the host mentioned throughout the episode. The tour guide and tourists falling off the waterfall.. got nothing. Last Supper.. brought up some things, but nothing definite. Alexander Selkirk? He was born Alexander SelCRAIG. I have only seen this on wikipedia, though, so I don't know if it's confirmed to be true.

FORT Newbie

the things i have noticed have been the # 11 which could have to do with mark = waterfall, craig= intro and i have just check alexander selcraig and it turns out it seems to be true and valid. Also i watched the first episode and noticed #8 appearing a lot of the time, Victoria = #8 in the intro. It could be due to victoria having eight letters in her name. And she did have lame and phony expressions on the first episodes. When Jon told that only 15,000 were added to the pot after the "crusoe" misson the camera closed in on victoria and i think for a very quick second you can see her smirk as if she accomplished part of her job (mole) and the cameras do show here most of the time probably trying to give us viewers easy clues or the producers are very clever and misleading us with her. And one other note the clue card on abc.com showed E_E_E_. The letters obviously are L,V,N. Spelling out Eleven the only journal showed by Jon. I think Victoria recieved this because she was in front of the group and was the probably the first to get a journal. L,V,N could be a big clue to the finalists because L could stand for Liz, V for Victoria, and N for Nicole. Victoria could be the mole, Liz the winner and Nicole the loser. And an additional note Victoria Falls adds more suspicious to the waterfall challenge and how Victoria barely tried to reach the bag. Overall, the clues if they are right seem easy and i am disappointed. The Mole 2:The Next Betrayal was way better, but we will have to wait and see on 06-09-08. Additional notes: THE MOLE has 7 letters and the only people with seven letters is Kirsten with 7 letters in her first name and Liz Cain with seven letters in her full name. Also the seventh letter is G and Paul and Victoria are the only people with their last name starting with G.
    Last edited by johnnytest; 06-07-2008 at 10:28 PM.

Craig was #11 in the intro, was seated in the 11th spot at the table for dinner and Jon Kelly held up the Mole Journal and it had an #11 on it.

He's a good suspect I think?

Victoria was 1st in the intro, not eighth.

Well, I have a genuine spoiler and this is the thread for it, but I am a little bummed because I feel like it's pretty compelling and now I'm going to watch the whole season 99% sure who the Mole is.

Someone with a DVR on another site went through the credits frame by frame and caught this:

The next thing to come up after this image is "THE MOLE." As in, during the credits it flashes "the mole" as part of the regular text, and those quick flashing letters go by too quickly to read. "VJG IS THE MOLE."

Victoria's last name is Garza. If you search on her name you turn up a news story in her local paper: Local makes prime-time debut on 'Mole' : Corpus Christi Local | Caller-Times |
    The important thing to note is that the paper calls her an "aspiring actress" which was left out of her ABC bio.

The fingerprint on the helmet seemed too heavy-handed to me but if they're going to spell it out in the credits, it gives it more weight. Plus, she's an aspiring actress. I think it's Victoria.

One more thing - she said things in her confessionals like, "Unless the mole really is THAT good." Patting herself on the back, which none of the other contestants did.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

That's very convincing - nice find Hepcat.

I can't believe they would go with another woman though - really, I thought for sure it would have to be a guy this time around!

Me too! I thought it would be male, but you know, they have waited so long to air a new one maybe they figured no one was thinking of previous seasons. Or maybe it's all new recruiting staff by now.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Check out this TV news story featuring Victoria's family...

(They say she has been kept in hiding since May by ABC!)

Is this Bishop Woman The Mole? | KIII TV3 South Texas | Local News

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat;3046034;
    Victoria was 1st in the intro, not eighth.

Well, I have a genuine spoiler and this is the thread for it, but I am a little bummed because I feel like it's pretty compelling and now I'm going to watch the whole season 99% sure who the Mole is.

Someone with a DVR on another site went through the credits frame by frame and caught this:

The next thing to come up after this image is "THE MOLE." As in, during the credits it flashes "the mole" as part of the regular text, and those quick flashing letters go by too quickly to read. "VJG IS THE MOLE."

Victoria's last name is Garza. If you search on her name you turn up a news story in her local paper:
    The important thing to note is that the paper calls her an "aspiring actress" which was left out of her ABC bio.

The fingerprint on the helmet seemed too heavy-handed to me but if they're going to spell it out in the credits, it gives it more weight. Plus, she's an aspiring actress. I think it's Victoria.

One more thing - she said things in her confessionals like, "Unless the mole really is THAT good." Patting herself on the back, which none of the other contestants did.
    yes it was first but i meant to write eighth in waterfall.
    And the picture it is really convincing, i can't believe the producers were soo obvious this season, but victoria was my second guess next to craig. Its kind of disappointing how extremley nice shows after a couple of seasons become just nice shows.

+ Reply to Thread