+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

The text clue for this week is G BOY N. Or at least that's what I heard. OBGYN? Could Nicole be executed (seeing as the other text clues seemed to refer to executions)?

I watched the preview online for tonight. Their reaction to what I assume is the Mole being revealed is so cute and excited. Teehee.

I am excited for tonight!

And yeah, that clue does make it look like Nicole will executed tonight.

It will be good to see the other cast members again. And their reactions.

Regarding Fred, I took no offense, so let's let it go please. It really was no biggie.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3162706;
    CrossingGuard did not correct spelling. She offered the correct name. Fredrika and Frederique are two different names. One is not a misspelling of the other.
    Not true...read CrossingGuard's reply regarding how to spell her name... "I probably would have forgetten to spell her name also ", so CrossingGuard's intent was to correct her misspelled name. Sorry if I'm not in the clique, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

That aside, she did a wonderful job as the mole...although it was played a bit differently back then.

FORT Newbie

ok my final prediction for tonight will be that

Craig is the mole

Mark is the winner

and unfourtunately Nicole looses.

everyone seems too happy when they show who the mole is for nicole to be the one (based on her edit) , they would probably cheer for Mark to be the winner, because of his family and how hard he had tried during the game, and he is more likely to win since he got the brief-case thing.

And at this point it is apparent that all of the players since paul know that the mole is Craig. Clay figured it out, though by the way he was exicuted (being the last person to suspect nicole), and paul and nicole knew it was between the two of them once mark had the exemption.

Oh I truly hope Mark wins. Epecially after the last few episodes where he has been hinting that he thinks Nicole is the mole. I am so hoping that this is an editing trick and Mark has actually figured out who the mole is by now.

I hope the dossier helps Mark, because he seemed to be really leaning towards Nicole and she acted so Moley in the last episode, he needs the dossier to help him! Especially since Paul and Nicole acted like Craig was the mole and Paul got eliminated.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3163005;
    I hope the dossier helps Mark, because he seemed to be really leaning towards Nicole and she acted so Moley in the last episode, he needs the dossier to help him! Especially since Paul and Nicole acted like Craig was the mole and Paul got eliminated.
    It is hard to know what he was thinking. I think they tape a number of diary talks so editing can insert what they need for the story line and viewer confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkboyk;3162928;
    ok my final prediction for tonight will be that

Craig is the mole

Mark is the winner

and unfourtunately Nicole looses.

Same here!

I really really can't wait to find out now!!

FORT Newbie

i'm happy with the outcome. mark really really deserved to win. He pput 300% into his game and it paid off. I am happy for him and his family. I think the mole this year was hands down the best mole. Craig's ways of sabotage were genius...and nobody would suspect for him

I feel for paul...he had craig picked since day one and to get beat out by 4 seconds. thats a heart breaker.

This was arguably the best mole season ever, i can't wait for the next season and Amazing race =]

+ Reply to Thread