+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by molefreak299;3037306;
    I absolutely love the Mole but I think the shows hints are a little too obvious. During the "Over the Falls" challenge Victoria was the only contestant with a green mole thumbprint on the top of her helmet. I think she is defiantly the mole but only time will tell.
    Trust me, as an avid watcher of every season - the show's hints are NOT too obvious ... and most seemingly obvious ones are simply red herrings.

I wonder what is up with those green bars that hold the contestants names, ages and occupations and then bleed out to various computer generated letters.
    Right before the computer generated letters come up, you can hear a "ding". At first I started to jot them down, but it got laborious after awhile.
    The letters differ with each person and are not the same for the same person--in other words Ali can have one set of letters one time but an entirely different set the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria1167;3038341;
    I'm a huge fan of this show. I noticed the thumbprint on Victoria's helmet as well. And, this may be really off base. But I noticed the journal that Jon Kelley held up had the number 11 in the bottom corner- could it be the 11th person in order of introduction on the show? I will have to wait until next week's episode to see who that is, but I remember there was some kind of number/order clue in the first season of the Mole. Just my thoughts.
    I saw the same thing, the 11 on the front of the journal and that was a clue on one of the previous shows. I would definitely think it is a clue of some type, this is so much fun trying to sleuth through the clues.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3039163;
    I saw the same thing, the 11 on the front of the journal and that was a clue on one of the previous shows. I would definitely think it is a clue of some type, this is so much fun trying to sleuth through the clues.

The 11th person introduced in the opening credits is Craig, but I am finding it hard to believe that he is the Mole. I feel like it's Clay or Alex, or someone who did not stick out during the first episode.

The 11th person to jump off of the waterfall was Victoria.

I saw that fingerprint on Victoria's hat, but I feel like Victoria would just be too obvious a choice for the mole. The last 2 moles were (super)models and people that were initially judged as being stupid (but that was totally not the case). I feel like if they did that again with Victoria (cheerleader/model) or Ali (model), it would be way to obvious.

I really hope that they aren't making the clues easier to figure out. It was so much fun to not know what the clues were because they were so darn hard to find. The Victoria clue is just too obvious. But I have a sinking feeling about this...her emotions seemed really fake when she was not eliminated at the end of the episode...maybe I'm just over thinking it now. ahhhh!

I hope I'm wrong.

FORT Newbie

11th person to jump
    mole on hat

The second season was that obvious, I too fell for that when I thought it was too obvious season 2 mole was the mole. So I chose different.

It's Victoria.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3039524;

The 11th person to jump off of the waterfall was Victoria...

...I hope I'm wrong.
    No need to hope any longer, you ARE wrong.

Mark was the 11th person to jump off the waterfall.

LG.

only 11 people jumped because Marcie did not. I think ShanSlam is right that Mark was shown going last, and huffing and puffing that if there wasn't real money in his bag someone was going to "die" or something similarly OTT. So, were we really seeing the jumping in the order that it happened? Not sure. We saw some shots of the crowd and could somewhat guess who had already gone, but I wouldn't put it past the producers to change the order for dramatic effect.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Victoria was the 11th person involved in the waterfall challenge (Marcie being the 1st).
    Victoria had the big thumbprint.
    The first challege was at a Falls - the highest falls in the world is Victoria Falls.
    Early pictures as the show started: a church, a painting of the crucifixion, a statue of Virgin Mary. Ali shown praying. A bible was one of the correct items in the 2nd challenge... and Victoria's bio has her from BISHOP, Texas.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3040467;
    Victoria was the 11th person involved in the waterfall challenge (Marcie being the 1st).
    Victoria had the big thumbprint.
    The first challege was at a Falls - the highest falls in the world is Victoria Falls.
    Early pictures as the show started: a church, a painting of the crucifixion, a statue of Virgin Mary. Ali shown praying. A bible was one of the correct items in the 2nd challenge... and Victoria's bio has her from BISHOP, Texas.
    Yup yup "whatever, mole" I think the contestants saw that too.

Mark was the 11th to go off the waterfall and if you count Marcie as the first person involved in that challenge, then Nicole is the 11th player. Victoria was 8th. After her was Craig, Nicole, then Mark. I just watched the video to double check.

Personally, I believe in this show, I believe in the producers, and I don't think the Mole can be figured out after just one episode.

+ Reply to Thread