+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgirl4221;3154897;
    If the bomb really did go off it would destroy real money, that's a little expensive...don't ya think??? Doesn't seem realistic!!!
    Jon said that the money would go "Up in smoke". There are ways of getting something to go up in smoke without completely destroying it by exploding fire.

The only other Mole that I ever watched was the first Clebrity Mole.... and I was SURE that Kathy was the Mole, boy was I shocked because I never would have suspected the actual mole.

This is the first regular Mole i have watched, and I have thought it was Victoria since the beginning, so I figure I will find out that it is actually Mark in the end, because he is the last player that I would suspect of being the Mole.
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"

Up in Smoke.

The chamber would have filled with Smoke and the money would have disappered. Or it wasn't real money.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I'm sure that either it wasn't real money, most likely since I don't think it's legal to photograph real money and I know it's illegal to deface currency, or they had a plan to make it appear as if the money was burned. The puzzle was okay but the stunt was just silly to me.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by tammommy;3158198;
    The only other Mole that I ever watched was the first Clebrity Mole.... and I was SURE that Kathy was the Mole, boy was I shocked because I never would have suspected the actual mole.

This is the first regular Mole i have watched, and I have thought it was Victoria since the beginning, so I figure I will find out that it is actually Mark in the end, because he is the last player that I would suspect of being the Mole.

I think Fredrika was the Mole that season. She was awesome!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3160756;
    I think Fredrika was the Mole that season. She was awesome!
    Frederique
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Thanks CrossingGuard. I was going on memory which is quite faulty these days!

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3160975;
    Thanks CrossingGuard. I was going on memory which is quite faulty these days!
    Oh no worries. I probably would have forgetten to spell her name also if Fox Reality hadn't aired reruns.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3160857;
    Frederique
    Now now...let's not spend our time correcting others spelling. This is a forum for opinion, not a class on English spelling. If we spent our time here correcting each others spelling I'm sure not one of us would escape unnoticed.

I watched the 2nd celebrity Mole ending last week (interestingly I'd forgotten who'd won!) and I liked how the clues they gave you at least were consistant throughout the season. I don't think we're going to see that same thing with this season...I think they've scattered clues throughout the season that have no relationship to one another beyond pointing to the mole.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoer;3162647;
    Now now...let's not spend our time correcting others spelling. This is a forum for opinion, not a class on English spelling. If we spent our time here correcting each others spelling I'm sure not one of us would escape unnoticed.
    CrossingGuard did not correct spelling. She offered the correct name. Fredrika and Frederique are two different names. One is not a misspelling of the other.

+ Reply to Thread