+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

FORT Fogey

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

The clues are so abstract, convoluted, complicated, you choose what works for you, that I have no interest in trying to work them anymore. When we are told what each one means a 'groan heard round the world' will result.

There is an ep9 preview video at The Mole video: The Mole 3.0 Episode 9 on TV.com

And after watching it I can only say... "Itseqqortoormiit!"
    Last edited by ShanSlam; 08-01-2008 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShanSlam;3152059;
    There is an ep9 preview video at The Mole video: The Mole 3.0 Episode 9 on TV.com

And after watching it I can only say... "Itseqqortoormiit!"
    HUH?! LOL

It looks like it will be an exciting mission! Can't wait!

FORT Newbie

noo wayy...i can't honestly believe that that bomb is actually real...because it could be really dangerous if it does blow and something goes wrong...

If it is a real bomb...the producers really have some guts.

If the bomb really did go off it would destroy real money, that's a little expensive...don't ya think??? Doesn't seem realistic!!!
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

FORT Newbie

So not sure if anyone else noticed. But after the dossier mission Craig told the camera, "This was my mission to lose." Found that very interesting since that could clinch the fact that he is the mole and him losing meant he let the dossier out of his hands. Anyone else notice or have any thoughts?

LG.

I took Craig's comments as a nod to the fact that he had the advantage in this challenge because he was the only contestant who had 1.) been to Santiago before, and 2.) spoke the best Spanish of the remaining contestants. He had the lead, he had those advantages, and managed to lose it.

And, he's also the Mole.

Honestly, I think every single one of the final 3 contestants would have ended up taking the dossier at the expense of the prize money to the pot. either they're the Mole and want to cost the pot money, or they really want to win now that it's down to 2 people - over 400K, worth winning.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah but Bill didnt in season 2. ALthough he was dealing with diffeent personalities.

Pretty sure Craig is the mole because I have thought it was Nicole since the beginning - and I have been wrong every time!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3156999;
    I took Craig's comments as a nod to the fact that he had the advantage in this challenge because he was the only contestant who had 1.) been to Santiago before, and 2.) spoke the best Spanish of the remaining contestants. He had the lead, he had those advantages, and managed to lose it.
    And, he's also the Mole.

Honestly, I think every single one of the final 3 contestants would have ended up taking the dossier at the expense of the prize money to the pot. either they're the Mole and want to cost the pot money, or they really want to win now that it's down to 2 people - over 400K, worth winning.
    He also knew the bridge. I think thats what he meant about his to lose.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread