+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

FORT Newbie

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3143594;
    Just a few questions: do the 3rd or 2nd place winners recieve any money?
    Do they do a recap after the season to show the mole in play?

They do not receive anything. There is a recap show, at least in seasons past there have been. It's done months after the rest of the show is taped.
    The 2nd to last show is with 3 people (the mole, the winner, and the runner up), and then the reveal show usually starts with the runner up, then with the reveal of the mole, and finally the winner comes out. They show how the mole messed up games, and how the winner caught on and won. Season 1 and 2 both were pretty surprising, even if you thought you knew who the Mole was, you weren't sure.

I love this show! I thought it was Clay, but now I have no idea. I tend to think Mark and Paul are too emotional. Nicole is a bit too "obvious" but that could be the cover, and Craig is a bit too low-key. We'll see! I'm now saying Craig is the Mole and Mark wins.

Evn
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by guitarchili;3147268;
    They do not receive anything. There is a recap show, at least in seasons past there have been. It's done months after the rest of the show is taped.
    The 2nd to last show is with 3 people (the mole, the winner, and the runner up), and then the reveal show usually starts with the runner up, then with the reveal of the mole, and finally the winner comes out. They show how the mole messed up games, and how the winner caught on and won. Season 1 and 2 both were pretty surprising, even if you thought you knew who the Mole was, you weren't sure.
    So true. I would like to add that, although there is no announced prize money, reality show contestants do get paid a fee for every episode in which they appear. So the second-place person will get some salary money, and this sum will be a little more than the than the third place person receives. Again, this has nothing to do with the prize money.

Quote Originally Posted by 6.02x10^23;3145870;
    It looked like they were trying to change the word "Cell" to "Mole" one letter at a time. If there's nothing else to it... Cell, call, mall, male, mole.
    Psh, I so would have been sniping that day.

FORT Newbie

duddeeee i so wished i was the snipe in that episode...i play paintball all the time...3 shots 3 players hit. thats what i live for

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by guitarchili;3147268;

I love this show! I thought it was Clay, but now I have no idea. I tend to think Mark and Paul are too emotional. Nicole is a bit too "obvious" but that could be the cover, and Craig is a bit too low-key. We'll see! I'm now saying Craig is the Mole and Mark wins.

Unfortunately for me and others, in season two, one clue totally gave it away, fairly early on. They were sent a telegram and the numbers on it spelled out (using phone) The mole is Bill.

The clues this season are very obscure and I am glad about that. I am not even trying to figure it out other than watching personalities and actions.

I actually think Mark is the mole, Craig would be my second choice.

FORT Newbie

has anybody noticed other than me that Nikhole or how ever you spell it that almost everything she does is mostly involved in the number three and they have been showing the number three alot

Quote Originally Posted by merchant00;3149513;
    has anybody noticed other than me that Nikhole or how ever you spell it that almost everything she does is mostly involved in the number three and they have been showing the number three alot
    Not that I'm doubting you, but can you provide some examples (because I'm lazy)? And it's Nicole by the way.

Oh, and welcome to FORT!

Paul's ouster shocked the heck out of me. I thought for sure he was the Mole

Is there any way that we can find the contestants phone numbers(not so I could call them) I found what I think may be a clue and it seems like it could be a Phone number, any way...I arrived at these numbers based on the position of the bright light in the back of each web clue. They were as fallow:
    week1: E
    week2: C
    week3: -
    week4: P
    week5: 7
    week6: 6
    week7: 4
    week8: L
    So I separated the letters and numbers using the dash from week 3. 764-ECPL then changing letters to numbers(just to see what you get) it is 764-3275...I really have no idea what this could mean or if it means any thing and the only reason I thought it may be important is the glow changes spots. I wish I could post picture but donít know how but if some one else can that would be good.
    Also, I am sticking with Craig all the way as the mole no matter what. I truly have believed he was the mole since the very beginning so I can't wait to see in two weeks!!!
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

+ Reply to Thread