+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3145815;
    Well after completing this thread:

Suspicious or Unsuspicious? - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

I really couldn't find anything that was unsuspicious about him. I found that strange.

And also, here's what he has done to take money out of the pot:
    - Didn't catch the bag in the "Over the Fall" mission - $10,000 (not a guarantee because Marcie might not have picked him, but she probably did because Paul looks like an athletic guy)
    - Failed to keep putting sand in the hourglass in the "Robinson Crusoe" mission. I know he did stopped working at the very end, but he probably could have bought some more time for the scavengers to find the last 2 items - $10,000 (since each item was worth $5,000)
    - Didn't help the others shoot a goal in the soccer game in the "Race to the Summit" mission (he lied down on the soccer field). If he had helped, the team probably could have gotten a goal earlier on and could have reached the summit before Kristen & Mark - $35,000
    - Broke the pig for an exemption in the "When Pigs Fly" mission - $1,000 (and also broke more pigs with Liz by not catching them, but I don't know how much exactly)
    - Got 5/7 fruits right in the "Fruit of the Luge" challenge, missing 2 fruits - $4,000
    - Missed his question in the "Who Said That" mission - $2,000
    - Along with the others, he didn't participate in the "Travelers" mission (he didn't really do much here since Mark led the "Mole Mutiny", but Paul could have tried to stop them and convince them to try the mission) - $30,000
    - Gave Clay & Alex the wrong coordinates, though the team won this challenge, so he didn't take any money out of the pot
    - Got his team lost in the "Go Figure" mission and didn't help out with the math much, but they won this challenge also

So he helped keep $92,000 out of the pot, maybe even more. It doesn't seem like much, but the moles don't sabotage all of the missions. They have to pick and choose so they don't seem as suspicious. And also, this season has a smaller potential pot than past seasons.
    Trouble is, I can chalk every one of those, except for the pig as just being human. Your list doesn't include he missed the target while hanging from a bungee. For what it is worth, I think the waterfall challenge he deliberately threw it to look moley. The Hourglass challenge he was exhausted, same with soccer. His question in the Who Said That mission was stupid and hard to guess.

On the Mole Mutiny there was no way they were getting there in time unless the person in charge of delegating gave them transportation that could go faster than they could run.

He might be the Mole, but I will be very surprised if he is. He has worked hard in many missions to get money into the pot.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I so wish that this season would blow all of our minds and end up with Mark as the mole. That would be weeeeeird.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3146133;
    Trouble is, I can chalk every one of those, except for the pig as just being human. Your list doesn't include he missed the target while hanging from a bungee. For what it is worth, I think the waterfall challenge he deliberately threw it to look moley. The Hourglass challenge he was exhausted, same with soccer. His question in the Who Said That mission was stupid and hard to guess.

On the Mole Mutiny there was no way they were getting there in time unless the person in charge of delegating gave them transportation that could go faster than they could run.

He might be the Mole, but I will be very surprised if he is. He has worked hard in many missions to get money into the pot.
    Was the "Travelers" mission impossible, or could everyone at least have tried in that mission and actually see if they could do it? Was he exhausted in the "Robinson Crusoe" and "Race to the Summit" missions, or was he trying to throw them? We won't have a definite answer until we see the finale. That's why I love this show so much; the contestants aren't the only ones playing the game, we at home are playing also.

Oh, and the reason I didn't include the fact that he missed the target was that I found that mission very hard to do, but that's just the way I saw it. I wasn't surprised that almost none of them hit the target. I thought that target was so itty-bitty, and Alex got very lucky. And not to mention that they just bungee jumped from a very high bridge, so it was hard to focus on the target. But like I said, we'll never know if Paul (or the others who missed) threw this mission or were just unlucky until the finale.
    Last edited by CrossingGuard; 07-27-2008 at 08:56 PM.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3140813;
    as much as i can't stand paul, i was soooooooo yelling at the tv "open that door!". that would have been HORRIBLE if it hadn't opened when it little girl was there and she was so excited to see him. that would have broken her little heart if the train pulled away again!
    I have no clue who is the mole or not. BUT...I have to say...that I find it hard to believe that the show would actually allow Paul's daughter to go on the train if there was a possibility of it 'pulling away' and giving her an ole' nana nana boo boo - you can't see your daddy!. THAT WOULD BE MEAN! I think for that reason alone, Paul is the mole. They had to know they were opening the door. Also, he's just stirring up trouble with those comments and trouble making. That makes good ratings...it's Paul.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by snewsie;3146322;
    I have to say...that I find it hard to believe that the show would actually allow Paul's daughter to go on the train if there was a possibility of it 'pulling away' and giving her an ole' nana nana boo boo - you can't see your daddy!. THAT WOULD BE MEAN! I think for that reason alone, Paul is the mole. They had to know they were opening the door....
    well that mission was out of paul's hands, really, i think they planned on opening the doors no matter what. I'm not really sure how this points to paul being the mole....but that might just be me.

I don't know i'm just not convinced that paul could be the mole with so much evidence pointing to another player....*umhuh craig umhuh*, i think everyone found some good evidence that paul could possibly be the mole, but there was some very convincing evidence that pointed to clay, so i'm kind of hesitant to jump to that conclusion.

Do.not.read.if.you.like.surpri ses.

I don't know how much this proves but I think *Paul* is going home this week Based on the Combination of three clues from ABC.

The first clue is week 8: REFLECT
    In my opinion this is telling us to reflect back on past clues. (of course it could men something totally different)
    The second Clue is Week 6:
    334 631 244 {each set of numbers crossed though}
    These numbers corresponded with a page in Mark journal that the camera focused on for quite some time.
    each set of numbers pertain to a certain player: 334=Alex, he goes home week 6, 631=Clay he goes home week 7, and then 244 which represented Paul and Nicole. showing that one of them would go home.

Now for the real proof for Paul...
    Week two was the clue: [A B C B B]top [A C C B C A]bottom
    Each letter stood for a certain player and many people thought it stood for grades on quizzes but looking back i think it pointed to the final three:

A - Craig, Mark, Nicole
    B - Bobby, Clay, Alex, Paul
    C - Kristen, Ali, Victoria, Liz
    I think that group A was pointing out the final three, Group B pointing out the four guys to go home, and group C as the first 4 girls to go home.

Also group A is the only group with more then one gender represented and only three people. So…..it would seem that Nicole is in the final three with Mark and Craig and Paul is the one going home.
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

I so wish that this season would blow all of our minds and end up with Mark as the mole. That would be weeeeeird.
    Well, Mark did Graduate from University of Wisconsin - Whitewater. Our school colors do happen to be Purple (not grape) and White. I could go all Bobby and analyze how Mark could be the mole. Ofcourse, this wouldn't make him the mole though.

I would love to believe that Mark goes to the final three PearlGirl. I must also say that the red light apeared on the top part of the L in REFLECT. If you "Reflect" the L and lay it on its side and place it on top of the remaining players on the contestant board. The red spot on the L lands on Paul's picture.
    Last edited by TellTaleOrange; 07-28-2008 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3146248;
    Was the "Travelers" mission impossible, or could everyone at least have tried in that mission and actually see if they could do it? Was he exhausted in the "Robinson Crusoe" and "Race to the Summit" missions, or was he trying to throw them? We won't have a definite answer until we see the finale. That's why I love this show so much; the contestants aren't the only ones playing the game, we at home are playing also.

Oh, and the reason I didn't include the fact that he missed the target was that I found that mission very hard to do, but that's just the way I saw it. I wasn't surprised that almost none of them hit the target. I thought that target was so itty-bitty, and Alex got very lucky. And not to mention that they just bungee jumped from a very high bridge, so it was hard to focus on the target. But like I said, we'll never know if Paul (or the others who missed) threw this mission or were just unlucky until the finale.
    I forget the distance, but I vaguely remember you would have to run something than a 4 minute mile. And since the task required everyone to arrive to win the money I think it was impossible. I walk on a treadmill at 3mph and it takes 20 minutes to make a mile. If someone remembers the distance and time allotted we can figure out how fast they would have to go.

Also, try running a four minute mile with a donkey... Or on stilts, or in donkey costume. I really do think they zero chance to complete that task as it was laid out with Criag's choices. Doesn't mean they shouldn't have tried, but contestants have quit easier challenges than this.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fan

I believe it was Mark that said they would have to do 8 minute miles in order to complete the mission - and I believe when they panned over to the items Craig didnt give them (a motortype bike) someone mentioned they could've completed it if they had that, but then it was pointed out they all had to get there in the alotted time...

So that would 7.5 mph. That is a pretty brisk run. I am not sure what was there besides motor bikes, but my guess is that they would be enough modes of transportation that would be reasonable if the person who was choosing wanted it to be.

+ Reply to Thread