+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

I think all reality shows have to pay them something for time spent on the show. People who don't win the big prizes generally still get in the thousands.

And in the past they have done a quick recap of Moley activity.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Get outta here!!! Paul is the Mole?! I thought it was Craig 3 or 4 weeks ago. Well...if that's the case, then I'm cool with Craig winning it. If Craig is the mole, i'd like Mark to win it.

There's the name in black.

So based on the thumbprint, Paul is the mole.

Oh wow, if this is true, I called the mole from the first episode! I feel a little proud of myself. [/QUOTE]

Well I don't know, I just saw it on another board. Nothing's for certain, but after the person pointed it out, I can't not see his name in the thumbprint now. It could be a huge clue, or it could be just nothing.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

If Paul is the Mole, he is a lousy mole. He hasn't done much to keep any money out of the pot.

Early on I picked him, but he has put too much money in the pot for me to believe he is the mole.

But he is my favorite player at this point.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I would love for Paul to be the Mole and for Mark to win!!

I just rewatched some stuff (I'm so pitiful-lol), and I figured they showed Mark pointing the finger at Craig- maybe too much- editing bachelorette style?? Perhaps. But then, Paul formed a coalition w/Marcie first thing... maybe he tricked her or did it to .... I don't know. I would love to see him as the mole though.

In his interview at the end of the "recap session" - the one hr special before last week's episode, Paul says, "If you haven't been paying attention, I'm not the Mole."

Does that mean if we HAVE been paying attention he IS the Mole??? hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3144608;
    If Paul is the Mole, he is a lousy mole. He hasn't done much to keep any money out of the pot.

Early on I picked him, but he has put too much money in the pot for me to believe he is the mole.

But he is my favorite player at this point.
    Well after completing this thread:

Suspicious or Unsuspicious? - Season 5 **Possible Spoilers**

I really couldn't find anything that was unsuspicious about him. I found that strange.

And also, here's what he has done to take money out of the pot:
    - Didn't catch the bag in the "Over the Fall" mission - $10,000 (not a guarantee because Marcie might not have picked him, but she probably did because Paul looks like an athletic guy)
    - Failed to keep putting sand in the hourglass in the "Robinson Crusoe" mission. I know he did stopped working at the very end, but he probably could have bought some more time for the scavengers to find the last 2 items - $10,000 (since each item was worth $5,000)
    - Didn't help the others shoot a goal in the soccer game in the "Race to the Summit" mission (he lied down on the soccer field). If he had helped, the team probably could have gotten a goal earlier on and could have reached the summit before Kristen & Mark - $35,000
    - Broke the pig for an exemption in the "When Pigs Fly" mission - $1,000 (and also broke more pigs with Liz by not catching them, but I don't know how much exactly)
    - Got 5/7 fruits right in the "Fruit of the Luge" challenge, missing 2 fruits - $4,000
    - Missed his question in the "Who Said That" mission - $2,000
    - Along with the others, he didn't participate in the "Travelers" mission (he didn't really do much here since Mark led the "Mole Mutiny", but Paul could have tried to stop them and convince them to try the mission) - $30,000
    - Gave Clay & Alex the wrong coordinates, though the team won this challenge, so he didn't take any money out of the pot
    - Got his team lost in the "Go Figure" mission and didn't help out with the math much, but they won this challenge also

So he helped keep $92,000 out of the pot, maybe even more. It doesn't seem like much, but the moles don't sabotage all of the missions. They have to pick and choose so they don't seem as suspicious. And also, this season has a smaller potential pot than past seasons.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

This Monday's episode looks good. The challenges look more exciting, like in the first two seasons. But, I hope there's some twist or something or just my entire idea is wrong about the mission they showed them doing while they were standing in a cell. It looked like they were trying to change the word "Cell" to "Mole" one letter at a time. If there's nothing else to it... Cell, call, mall, male, mole.

LG.

ooooh, you're good at those. I'm not good at the changing the word puzzles, but I like those logic puzzles that you need to figure out "if 8 people are on a bus and A is in front of B but behind C where is D" type of questions.

and yes, I think we have a male mole. The odds are with us (and have been for a while).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

If it's a challenge where you have to find the shortest connection between the two words, then you can also do cell - mell - moll - mole (I saw it on another board). "Mell" and "moll" are actually words, though "moll" is slang.

+ Reply to Thread