+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3140813;
    as much as i can't stand paul, i was soooooooo yelling at the tv "open that door!". that would have been HORRIBLE if it hadn't opened when it little girl was there and she was so excited to see him. that would have broken her little heart if the train pulled away again!
    Open sesame! That was so cute...

And grapes of cash makes sense in a lame way... find grapes, win cash.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 6.02x10^23;3140437;
    I don't like to think much about the whole grapes idea as much of a clue,

why wouldn't you think of it as a clue? it's written in something that was stated to be written by the mole. they wouldn't put a red herring here or in the mole clues section. all of the red herrings so far have been just in people's mind or different interpratations of these clues. this clue may not point to craig, (i think it does) but it still is a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsumi;3140331;
    B. Cache, why would they use that spelling...unless they are referring to computers. Which would make sense, except that the challenge had nothing to do with computers. So who is a Graphic designer? Craig. Who is the Mole? Craig.
    It could also refer to the hobby of GeoCaching, where people use GPS to find caches hidden at certain coordinates.

Quote Originally Posted by dorkboyk;3140971;
    why wouldn't you think of it as a clue? it's written in something that was stated to be written by the mole. they wouldn't put a red herring here or in the mole clues section. all of the red herrings so far have been just in people's mind or different interpratations of these clues. this clue may not point to craig, (i think it does) but it still is a clue.
    Eh, I'm not saying it's not, I just don't think that whenever grapes are brought up that it's a clue.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShanSlam;3139772;
    Then I guess Craig has been wearing this "fat suit" for awhile. Maybe he is doing research for an upcoming article for blog.discoversd.com. Here are a couple of pictures taken before the Mole even started filming (notice Brendi is in the first one...are she and Craig an item? ):

[/IMG]
    Brendi looks so cute there.. and thinner then on the show! They do make a cute couple.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

Okay, I know that a lot of the other theories are probably way more thought out then mine but, I still think that Nicole is the Mole. In the previous episode (the one where they had to run around in the vineyard) Nicole's shirt said "I'm going to be somebody." and she really didn't perform that well in it either, for someone as 'smart as she is'. In this last episode she wanted to go home and somewhat announced it (when the host made the toast to the families traveling so far blah blah blah and to the next victim of the Mole and she added "and to me") but she is still on the show. Lastly, when they are taking the test at the end of the show, and we hear the voice-over of the Host reading the questions, the only time the cursor moves is when he asks the question "when did the Mole get to see their family member(s)?" (something to that affect) it pointed to C. third and this is when Nicole, who i believe to be the Mole, was able to see her mother.

P.S. I watch the shows online and they are available a day or two after...so sorry for pasting so late...

Quote Originally Posted by foxnsox106;3141496;
    In this last episode she wanted to go home and somewhat announced it (when the host made the toast to the families traveling so far blah blah blah and to the next victim of the Mole and she added "and to me") but she is still on the show.
    She said afterward that as soon as she sat down at the computer she knew she couldn't throw the quiz as she had planned.

Random thought: I wish they had the soundtrack online or something, I want that music for when Brendy was riding the train in, and I also like the new execution music. And the music that they played at the beginning of the episode when they do the zooming in map bit.

I found this on another board, and I thought I'd share it here.

That's the fingerprint when it's rotated. Do you see a name?

Hint: It's a 4-letter name.

There's the name in black.

So based on the thumbprint, Paul is the mole.

Oh wow, if this is true, I called the mole from the first episode! I feel a little proud of myself.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3142192;
    I found this on another board, and I thought I'd share it here.

That's the fingerprint when it's rotated. Do you see a name?

Hint: It's a 4-letter name.

There's the name in black.

So based on the thumbprint, Paul is the mole.

Oh wow, if this is true, I called the mole from the first episode! I feel a little proud of myself.
    I've liked him the best. I think he's a hoot, so that would be cool. And he is so cute with his daughter.

FORT Fan

Just a few questions: do the 3rd or 2nd place winners recieve any money?
    Do they do a recap after the season to show the mole in play?

+ Reply to Thread