+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

FORT Newbie

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

guys what paul said is irrelavent. thats how new yorkers talk..like how southerners say aint. well we usually say things like i didnt do nuttin...its just how we speak.

LG.

I don't take any stock in the double negative. They have film taped of each of them saying both "I am the Mole" and "I'm not the Mole" and air that in the promotions, on the show, and we saw a lot of them during the clip show. They are supposed to be lying, even the non-Moles, about whether or not they are the Mole so that the audience doesn't all figure it out and get bored and stop watching. That's why I think Mark and Paul (and to some extent, Nicole) are acting too "obvious" for the producer's druthers.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Funny thing if Craig is the mole. He was the one who brought "The Mole Sign" up to the appraisers in the Robinson Crusoe challenge. Watch that be the first clue ala "Bribbs bag". That is, if Craig is the mole.

I think it's funny when people think someone getting an exemption is Molish. To the mole, the exemption is irrelevant, other than needing the requisite attitude about wanting it, so as to not give himself away. The mole is exempt from elimination already. And his/her job is not necessarily to get rid of contestants (that happens on it's own), it's to disguise his/her identity while spoiling money for the pot.

Someone said this on another website...

Okay, so I watched one episode of this show online just now, and I know for a fact who the mole is.

Spoiler warning. This person is the Mole, there is no doubt.

Craig is the mole.

I know what you're thinking... if Craig were the mole, it'd be insulting. Using physical weakness to "sabotage" challenges seems like a cheap move by producers... but he isn't really physically weak, and he definitely is the mole.

How do I know this? It's simple. Craig isn't fat. He's wearing a fat suit. I've worked on numerous television shows helping to design "fat suits", and I can spot one a mile away.

http://beautyfull.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/tyra4.jpg

This is Tyra Banks in a fat suit that was designed by me.
    ---
    Lady Saerileth
    Paladin of Tyr

The next post brought up the fact that they had to take their clothes off in the Dress Code mission. Interesting, though.

LG.

Craig went down the waterslide at the spa, and then was with the rest of the group when they found out that Jon had taken their clothes, and walked the hot streets in his undies. If he were wearing a fat suit, water would have gotten into it at the spa's pool, it would have still been wet when he, Bobby and Nicole went begging for clothes, and would have started to mold and stink something fierce by now. Yuck. They seem to indicate that these people are sharing rooms for sleeping. Can you imagine how uncomfortable it would be to wear a skin-tight fat suit 24 hours a day for weeks and weeks on end? I would lose my mind.

I don't think that Craig is wearing a fat suit. I think that he is legitmately overweight. However, I do think that he is the Mole. I watched a number of old episodes again last weekend and I've seen some things that really make me think that Craig is my number one pick (which I'll discuss at length in this week's Smack-a-Mole, assuming Craig doesn't get eliminated), with Clay in second and no-one else on the radar.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by 6.02x10^23;3139704;
    Someone said this on another website...

Craig is the mole.

...Craig isn't fat. He's wearing a fat suit. I've worked on numerous television shows helping to design "fat suits", and I can spot one a mile away.

http://beautyfull.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/tyra4.jpg

This is Tyra Banks in a fat suit that was designed by me.
    ---
    Lady Saerileth
    Paladin of Tyr

The next post brought up the fact that they had to take their clothes off in the Dress Code mission. Interesting, though.
    Then I guess Craig has been wearing this "fat suit" for awhile. Maybe he is doing research for an upcoming article for blog.discoversd.com. Here are a couple of pictures taken before the Mole even started filming (notice Brendi is in the first one...are she and Craig an item? ):

LOL

And I am with you LG, Craig is #1 on my list, Clay is #2 and if Mark is the Mole I will cease to exist.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by ShanSlam;3139772;
    Then I guess Craig has been wearing this "fat suit" for awhile. Maybe he is doing research for an upcoming article for blog.discoversd.com. Here are a couple of pictures taken before the Mole even started filming (notice Brendi is in the first one...are she and Craig an item? ):

That's what I expected. He just naturally looks like a distant cousin of Peter Griffin.

FORT Newbie

okayy so tonights episode screwed my predictions.
    now i am 100% sure that it is craig.

+ Reply to Thread