+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3136475;
    From the very moment that Craig got exemption because he said "EXEMPTION" one time during dinner, that confirmed to me that he is the mole. That's just too convenient (and obvious).
    And, unless it's just editing, his lightning-fast reaction.

I just registered here (my first time posting on such a sight although I've done my share of lurking) so that I could ask a couple of questions and pursue a different line of thought. I have read through all the postings and agree that with most about who the Mole is and who the Mole is not.

I would like to go back, however, to an earlier posting that stated that the actual bio for the Mole this year is false. If that is the case, then if any of the remaining participants' identities can be verified as real, it would follow that they are not the Mole. With that in mind, I did a bit of online research. Mark Lambrecht is easy to validate as a real person through his school web site. Nicole Williams is actually an ob/gyn and Craig Slike is now and has been a graphic artist. I could not find Paul's last name but I could pretty much verify that he is a part-time wedding DJ because of his apparent connection with Love Music. The only person that I haven't been able to ferret out on the internet is Clay. Hence, if it is true that the Mole's bio is a phony, then I would think that Clay is the Mole. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any official statement that the bio is actually false so I don't know how much stock to put into this. Can anyone actually verify that the bio is false? And, has anyone else been able to discover who Clay is in real life?

If the above doesn't hold water, then I would agree from most of the clues presented that Craig is the Mole.

P.S. This is my first season to really watch the show but it certainly won't be my last if they bring it back.

The fake bio is a rumor. It might be true, but at this point it is a rumor. I don't think it is true, since they have not done that for any of the shows and it adds a layer of complexity that doesn't need to be there for the Mole.

That said, it wouldn't be the first time that a reality contestant has faked their bio with/without the show's permission.
    Last edited by AsIs; 07-18-2008 at 01:32 PM. Reason: add info
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty_Mole;3134154;
    I believe it is Clay. The moles journal # has always been a clue and its always at the beginning. If you look they focus on the #11...and clay got that journal. Also...might not be significant but in the title credits when clays sillohuete ( spelling?) appears it says that person is the mole.
    Craig has journal #11. You see the numbers in the "Paul Free" clip in episode 5.

Quote Originally Posted by lacynia;3136709;
    I would like to go back, however, to an earlier posting that stated that the actual bio for the Mole this year is false...The only person that I haven't been able to ferret out on the internet is Clay. Hence, if it is true that the Mole's bio is a phony, then I would think that Clay is the Mole. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any official statement that the bio is actually false so I don't know how much stock to put into this. Can anyone actually verify that the bio is false? And, has anyone else been able to discover who Clay is in real life?
    Here is all the info I have found on Clay - Clay Cauley - **The Mole** - Reality Television - molehypogroup - Message Board - Yuku

He WAS a lawyer with his partners Joseph and Wadud, but they have since gone their seperate ways (maybe because of Paul calling Clay a hypocrite?!)

Clay now seems to be working in real estate in his adopted township of West Grove, PA. He is also on the Zoning Commission for London Grove, a position he gained after living in the area for only about a year. (Is that a conflict of interest?)

Anyway, I would say that Clay is really what his bio says he is.

FORT Newbie

Hey Everyone
    first post, but a long time MOLE fan.

A few thoughts. First of all, I've been thinking it's been Clay all along and am still pretty convinced after reading all of the Hardy Boys posts y'all have posted.

There are two things to think about with Clay and Craig. First, Craig has no real obvious relationships with anyone left. So he could be a loaner. He didn't use his journal "out of respect for the dead" but still passed the quiz and has lasted quite a while without us really hearing his strategy.

Second, Clay has sabotaged the game the most subtly (only next to Craig) with his gold exemption, not walking around for clothes, and in my opinion, leaving his coalition partner Mark to be the last one out in the cold (throwing off some suspicion) to choose between the money or the exemption. His quiz results have been shown the least of anyone. He does wear green in every episode.

Just a reminder from seasons 1 & 2 - emotions can be real or faked, even from the mole. But if they're faked, they're done well. So in my mind, that rules out Paul & Nicole, and maybe Mark. I honestly think Mark's just that intense. He put way too much effort into the bike and the quizzes to be the mole.

OK, I've spewed enough randomness into this conversation. Ready for Monday to come!

I really hope they have at least one insane task like in seasons 1 & 2. Kidnap somebody.

LG.

welcome, and thanks for joining us. My guess is with Clay now that my other favorite suspect Alex got the boot last week. I'd been waffling between those two since before the season started.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I haven't read all of this thread but PAUL is the mole. I had him pegged when he and Liz were guarding those terracotta things and he cracked one to find the exemption.

Then last week when they were recapping, he said, "If you haven't been watching this season, you'll know I'm not the Mole." duh . . . two negatives make a positive.

BTW. I have a secret crush on Craig. I think he's one of the coolest reality show contestants ever

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy in Kokomo;3137846;
    I haven't read all of this thread but PAUL is the mole. I had him pegged when he and Liz were guarding those terracotta things and he cracked one to find the exemption.

Then last week when they were recapping, he said, "If you haven't been watching this season, you'll know I'm not the Mole." duh . . . two negatives make a positive.
    hes a fellow new yorker...thats how we talk lol..im from new york myself.

and also now that i have been told craig has journal 11...then im postive the mole is CRAIG!

FORT Newbie

i do agree that with the exemption thing Craig started to look really suspicious, but i am still really upset with producers choosing Craig to be the mole. it just wouldn't be as hard for Craig to be the mole as opposed to someone Clay because he automatically has a go-to excuse for not being able to complete missions. i think that playing the mole should be a challenge for that person too, not something as easy as using appearances to fool people

and i definitely noticed the "if you HAVEN'T been paying attention, i'm NOT the mole" thing from paul... pretty fishy!

+ Reply to Thread