+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

LG My recollection of Katheryn from Season 1 is saying the same thing. Steve and Jim were costing the pot so much money that she had to help build it up towards the end.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Newbie

I believe it is Clay. The moles journal # has always been a clue and its always at the beginning. If you look they focus on the #11...and clay got that journal. Also...might not be significant but in the title credits when clays sillohuete ( spelling?) appears it says that person is the mole.

Ok guys. BIG clue time!

because I'm really obsessed with this show, I decided to take a screen shot during this week's show and I found something pretty interesting. So, this week's online clue is:

with all three numbers crossed out.

Taking a screenshot of Mark's journal at about 19:17 (19 min. 17 sec.) on the show this week we get this cap:

I'm sorry, I don't know how to post photos directly on here (if someone does and they could teach me, that would be amazing!). Check out the numbers that Mark has and the corresponding names next to them.

Title of page: Sabotage chances

Al: 3-4-4
    Cl: 6-3-1
    Cr: 4-2-4
    Kr: 1-5-(thumb covering last digit) THIS IS CROSSED OUT and has a line through it, must like the lines in the clue.
    Ni: 2-4-4
    Paul: 2-4-4

334 was Alex, so we know that he's gone. 631 is Clay, so he's not the Mole. 2-4-4 is Nicole and Paul so neither is the mole. CRAIG IS THE MOLE. We figured it out!!!!! YESSSSS!!!

Sorry, in my excitement I forgot to post the screencap. here it is:

And we know Mark isn't the mole. This would go against the clue we were given. and just look at his journal. "Sabotage chances?" I mean come on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, I think I saw ShanSlam post this great theory yesterday and it does give you something to think about!
    Thanks for bringing this over.

I thought we already proved Craig was the mole. The numbers clue told us that, and to verify that we figured it out right, Alex had to go home this week ... and he did. Nicole is next.

Well, I never believed it until now. Until I saw Mark's open journal and the online clue for myself. I honestly thought clay was the mole.

I'm going to be really sad if Nicole does in fact go home next. She's the only one I like in the game as of now, other than Mark who gained some points with me after he endured the treadmill for about an hour and answered all the questions.

Craig being the mole makes sense. Though I've said from the beginning that I thought Paul was the mole (it was just my gut feeling), but he hasn't done anything mole-y lately.

Other than Craig, Clay has also been a popular pick to be the mole here at FoRT. But I really don't think that Clay is the mole after Kristen's elimination. She said she targeted only one person during the quiz. On the recap show, she and Mark were having a conversation about how Clay was suspicious to them. So she was probably targeting Clay.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Here's an enlarged screencap:

From the very moment that Craig got exemption because he said "EXEMPTION" one time during dinner, that confirmed to me that he is the mole. That's just too convenient (and obvious).

+ Reply to Thread