+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 310

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

  1. #181
    LG.
    LG. is offline
    FORT Writer LG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    frozen tundra
    Posts
    14,060

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    oooooh, interesting stuff, pastor frank. Welcome

    So Craig's last name is Slike? I was wondering what his shirt meant, and now I'm wondering why he has a shirt that says his last name. He is a character, regardless of whether he's the mole.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

  2. #182
    Helplessly Hoping AsIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    5,879

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    I am pretty sure Kristen was voting for Clay when she got eliminated. So Clay dropped down on my radar. Clay also won money in the gold bars comp, but not as much as he could have...

    Mark goes hot/cold. Wins money, but also loses it. Was very torn about taking the exemption in jail thingy. Did he not take it because it would be too obvious at that point. If he is *not* the mole, would he have cared what anyone thought if he took the exemption? He was soooo desparate at that point, him not taking the exemption is starting to look moley. Based on actions, I think he has lost more money than he has won. But in this last episode, they win no money in that grape challenge if he is the Mole, so maybe not...

    Craig has had a good balence of winning money/losing money. He's under the radar, could be a perfect Mole.

    Nicole, she is trying so hard to look like a mole as a strategy (that's what she is telling her team mates), but could she really be the Mole?

    Paul wins too much money for the pot. Hasn't seriously botched any of the challenges. No way is he the Mole, so he probably is.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

  3. #183
    FORT Fogey LuvThisStuf!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Luv this location!
    Posts
    837

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by pastorfrank;3131752;
    RE: the clue that talks about the Mole not liking grapes.

    Little known fact...Craig Slike went to a Nazarene University (Point Loma Nazarene University in fact) and according to the Bible...a "Nazarene" is not suppose to eat, touch or drink the juice of grapes.

    Also, on his own website (craigslike.com) he writes...in the middle of a whole lot of other things..."I am a character." Now that could mean a couple things...he is a lot of fun to hang around with OR he is a character in a show: the Mole.

    Thirdly, the clue about the Mole "lying with glasses"...moles are known to have very poor eyesight...it is interesting that Craig is the only one with glasses on the show AND that he takes them on and off so frequently...when his glasses are on he is doing moley-like stuff...when he has them off he isn't.

    Food for thought....
    ITA. After last night, I absolutely believe that Craig is the mole. He loses tasks, but people give him credit for even attempting to complete them. Like the bungee last night....he screamed all the way down (which I would have done myself ), and folks were just amazed that he attempted it at all. They totally forgot that he just tossed the bag wherever. I think the same thing happened "over the falls" as well. And then that race up the hill using bizarre means of transportation (horse's ass, anyone ) and everyone boycotted? He handled that so well....using humor to completely sabotage the situation, but not cast too much suspicion on himself. He uses his humor and his weight to his benefit.....as The Mole. Don't get me wrong...I really like the guy. I think he's funny and a genuinely nice guy. My $$$ is on Craig, and I think Mark will win. JMO.

  4. #184
    FORT Regular WickedFan1230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    142

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    Just a note to all of you Mole Theorists (is that even a word? LOL ), you guys are UNREAL! I mean that in a good way! I have watched The Mole since it's 1st season and I have always been a huge fan. You all put me to shame! I have enjoyed reading all of your posts! I can't add anything to them right now because you all have really covered the bases.

    Just wanted to give you all a shout out! You ROCK!!

  5. #185
    addicted MamaC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,499

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by pastorfrank;3131752;
    RE: the clue that talks about the Mole not liking grapes.

    Little known fact...Craig Slike went to a Nazarene University (Point Loma Nazarene University in fact) and according to the Bible...a "Nazarene" is not suppose to eat, touch or drink the juice of grapes.

    Also, on his own website (craigslike.com) he writes...in the middle of a whole lot of other things..."I am a character." Now that could mean a couple things...he is a lot of fun to hang around with OR he is a character in a show: the Mole.

    Thirdly, the clue about the Mole "lying with glasses"...moles are known to have very poor eyesight...it is interesting that Craig is the only one with glasses on the show AND that he takes them on and off so frequently...when his glasses are on he is doing moley-like stuff...when he has them off he isn't.

    Food for thought....
    Very interesting Pastor Frank.

    Question though....at the dinners, have you noticed if he is drinking any of the wine? Now I am wondering if I have ever seen him drinking any of the wine.

    Hmmm, will have to take note next week!

  6. #186
    FORT Fanatic ko_vixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    902
    Posts
    678

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3132530;
    Very interesting Pastor Frank.

    Question though....at the dinners, have you noticed if he is drinking any of the wine? Now I am wondering if I have ever seen him drinking any of the wine.

    Hmmm, will have to take note next week!
    I'm pretty sure he has had wine, but that is just going by memory and that is not always a good thing!!

  7. #187
    Finale Fan! SecretGarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    357

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by LoPo87;3131421;
    Alright I am reverting back to my original post as I still back it up completely. My number theory is proving correct as of right now and if Nicole is gone next week then I for sure will be saying Craig is the mole.

    So all in all I would say I am 85% sure Craig is the mole and Clay is going to win. And Clay is now my only other suspect as of right now. So to repeat I will say Clay wins this season by beating out Paul and determining that Craig is the mole.
    I AGREE. It's either Clay or Craig. I agree a lot with your post regarding the fact that Craig was in the 6th position (and is probably the mole). Now the real question is was that clue just telling you where the Mole was sitting or does that play out as when people will get executed? Since Craig was in the 6th seat, this also points to that whole s666 - LIAr clue. I think that "s" stands for seat and the 666 means that he sat in the 6th seat three times. I have no idea why the "r" is not capitalized though.

    Craig is definitely (tied for) my number 1 choice as the mole. I have also totally ruled out Paul and Mark. Paul just does not strike me as the mole. I can't say that I have any evidence supporting this but I just don't get a mole vibe from him. There's just no way he's the mole!

    Mark is too genuine to be the mole. He wears his heart on his sleeve and his reactions are too real to be considered "molish." His journal was burnt. He was REALLY mad. So mad that his personality changed in the next episode because he was still bitter. After Alex was executed, he was ecstatic because he himself wasn't executed. I just don't see Mark as the mole. A lot of people think that the fact that he helped so much during the wine bottle challenge makes him more molish and I will say this: WHYYYY on earth would the mole help that much with any challenge even if it meant that suspicion would be taken away from him/her? It just makes no sense. The point of being the mole is to sabotage!

    Although Nicole acts moley, I have to rule her out as well at this point. And I don't think she knows who the mole is either. One thing that really struck me was when she said "the person I think is the mole keeps getting executed and I don't know how I'm still here" and then she laughs (during a PI). This is consistent with who she suspects in each episode. Episode where Bobby was eliminated, she suspected Bobby, etc. Still, she's my #3 choice but I think she's like Victoria part 2 in terms of being a decoy mole.

    CRAIG...that's all I really need to say...CRAIG!!

    Clay. Either the winner or the mole. Definitely top 3.




    Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3131411;
    SecretGarden, you and I have agreed on a lot of things, and I like your Mole-suspect ordering, too.

    I would put them:
    Clay
    Nicole
    Craig
    Mark
    Paul

    I think Mark knows who the Mole is. I think he's completely figured it out. And I think that might be why we're seeing (what seems like to me) fewer PIs with him. So he's got the double motivation of winning the money for his family and using his knowledge. Ironically, I think he figured this out after his journal was destroyed.

    I'm now more interested in who has figured it out. I don't think Nicole knows, and I doubt Craig knows. Mark definitely knows, and Paul probably knows. If I am wrong and Clay is not the Mole, then Clay knows, too.

    So my final 3 are now Clay (the Mole), Mark, and Paul. If those are the Final 3, then Clay must be the Mole. So in my Mole belief system, a lot depends on Clay staying in the game.

    I completely agree, SweetElvira. I think Mark definitely knows too. And I think he thinks it's Craig just by the way he watches and looks at Craig during challenges. If Paul knows, then he for sure does not think it's Nicole. He doesn't think it's Mark either. He thinks it's either Clay or Craig (I'm thinking Craig but who knows).

    I agree with you when you say that Nicole doesn't know who it is. She is totally playing the odds, trying to look like the mole because she needs other people to mess up their quizzes. She is genuinely shocked at every execution.

    Clay never really sticks to one person which is suspicious. Sometimes he thought it was Bobby, other times he thought it was someone else, now he thinks it could be Mark? That makes no sense. He darn well knows it's not Mark! haha.

    Now Craig is the most suspicious behaviorally. The statements he makes are just ridiculous.

    "I can't believe Ali took the money, I just didn't think she would." (episode 3)
    "Nicole should have gone home tonight" (episode 1) (as if he KNEW that Nicole is not the mole and he wished that she was his first victim).
    "This execution is the hardest for me because Bobby and I were friends."

    And he thinks Mark is the mole. After Mark put $70,000 in the pot...

    Clay wears a lot of green. Has anyone else noticed? He wears green to almost every challenge. Is this a sign?

    In conclusion I think that the mole is DEF. either Clay or Craig. This is what I think will happen:

    Next executed: Nicole
    Next: Mark

    top 3:
    Paul
    Clay
    Craig

    MOLE: Craig (or Clay)
    Winner: Clay
    Runner up: Paul

    I think from the final 4 on it will be down to who completes the quiz the fastest since I am fairly certain that Mark and Paul both know who the mole is (and Clay, assuming he's not the mole). Mark, being meticulous as he is, will check over his answers a lot before submitting his quiz, thus becoming the mole's 8th victim. Clay and Paul both know who the mole is but are faster at completing their quizzes. Just a theory with the assumption that Craig is the mole. i could be totally off.

    If Clay is the mole, Final 3 will be Paul, Clay and Mark.

  8. #188
    Evn
    Evn is offline
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    73

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3133374;
    WHYYYY on earth would the mole help that much with any challenge even if it meant that suspicion would be taken away from him/her? It just makes no sense. The point of being the mole is to sabotage!

    It's happened. Offhand, I can recall the Season One mole stating there was a challenge in the final 3 where she intentionally tried to excel to deter suspicion.

    Also, I find Mark's emotional reactions to be unbelievably over-the-top.

  9. #189
    LG.
    LG. is offline
    FORT Writer LG.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    frozen tundra
    Posts
    14,060

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    I think the Season One Mole said in an interview that she was helping (and not sabotaging) with later challenges because the two guys who had figured out who she was were doing so much "moley" behavior and costing the pot money that the pot was really pathetic and they needed someone to help get some prize money.

    This season they have over $200,000 if I recall, so it won't be a lame pot (unless they start taking from the pot for exemptions, but I think they are avoiding doing that because they want there to be a decent prize for the winner).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

  10. #190
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13

    Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

    Ok so here's my theory at this point on the players:

    NICOLE: is statistically not the mole b/c ALEX was very vocal about thinking she was the mole (weather or not a joke, we are unsure due to the editing), IF SHE WERE THE MOLE: the mole she has an awesome cover-trying to look like the mole. IF SHE IS NOT THE MOLE: then she is apparently a better player than expected, that's why she's still around. I'm not so sure she's playing the odds at this point, but letting everyone believe they are so they feel more pressure and go faster on the quiz and mess up.

    PAUL: very much not the mole, but at this point im sure he's figured it out (or the producers change the quiz results to keep him around b/c he causes drama) but apparently he is smarter than he lets on. his strategy at the begining of getting everyone flustered and down right pissed at him so they mess up their quiz is wearing off now though b/c the other players expect it, so he is going to have to switch it up at this point if he wants to beat out nicole, mark and clay.

    CLAY & MARK: know who the mole is definately, and also knew that alex was catching on, and decided to be a little cut throat by supposedly getting alex to drink before the quiz (a [mod edit] edit i think, and isn't mark supposed to be this little angel?) anyway i think that mark is not the mole and that he must figure out how to beat out his biggest threat at this point, his buddy CLAY, they share too much info and if left in the final 2 with the mole, it's going to become a very tight race. Clay is moley in the clues, that's true, however i don't see clay being the mole because these are UNCONFIRMED CLUES as in the case of VICTORIA (who i loved by the way), i think he is more of a quieter person and a more stratigic player and i do believe he has the upper hand in his alliance with mark, b/c mark is more suspisious of other things and doubts more their mole theories, and i do think he will throw mark under the buss at the last munite before the final 3.

    now it's easy to tell that I think Craig is the mole at this point, but if you must:

    CRAIG: the big thing about craig that strikes me as odd is that IF HE IS NOT THE MOLE, THEN WHY IS HE STILL HERE? who does he think the mole is? he never shows suspision, he never talks to anyone about who the mole is, he never seems to try to find out everyone else's information, he never talks about his strategy, it's just too weird that he would be here after some of the stronger players have been axed (Kristen). It also strikes me as odd that everyone he became friends with early on in the game were out in the early stage of the game (Bobby, Victoria) they would be the last to suspect him.
    And the clues given to us by abc, that we know are ACTUALLY clues point to him being the mole.

    my prediction for the rest of the game:

    despite my rooting for her, nicole is probably going home next week
    next mark is thrown off the trail by clay and is sent home in 4th place
    clay and paul battle it out, and clay wins
    craig is the mole
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-16-2008 at 02:08 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.