+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

This was from Paul's Wife's MySpace page (which has since been set to private):

Apparently, because of being on the Mole, Paul missed her birthday (and their daughter's birthday) at the end of April as shown by these posts from family well-wishers.

So Paul then writes this message on her MySpace Page a week later.

So we now know that Paul is NOT executed in the next episode and probably makes it to the final three, since the filming ended the early morning of May 1st.

Why didn't he tell his wife happy birthday in person at this time? Did he just want to make a public declaration?

Also, there is another post from earlier the same day that Paul made on the LOVE MUSIC MySpace page.

Why would he post there before he posted to his wife? Are his priorities straight?

Anyway, it looks like Paul is safe for a few more episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by ShanSlam;3126545;
    This was from Paul's Wife's MySpace page (which has since been set to private):

Apparently, because of being on the Mole, Paul missed her birthday (and their daughter's birthday) at the end of April as shown by these posts from family well-wishers.

So Paul then writes this message on her MySpace Page a week later.

So we now know that Paul is NOT executed in the next episode and probably makes it to the final three, since the filming ended the early morning of May 1st.

Why didn't he tell his wife happy birthday in person at this time? Did he just want to make a public declaration?

Also, there is another post from earlier the same day that Paul made on the LOVE MUSIC MySpace page.

Why would he post there before he posted to his wife? Are his priorities straight?

Anyway, it looks like Paul is safe for a few more episodes.
    Ha, very moley behavior.

LOL, my guess is by then he had already told his wife Happy Birthday by other means.

Thanks for the info, I didn't see that when I looked at her page.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3122218;
    Alex seems like the least Mole-y person on the show, and he logged onto his Myspace or Facebook page before the show was finished filming. I have ruled him out -- I think he's Victoria 2.0 in terms of fooling y'all.

I agree. He acts the least mole-y out of all the players. His anticipation of quiz results during executions seems genuine. I just don't see Alex as the mole. I can't really think of a time where he actively sabotaged the game. As far as the rest of them goes...it's so hard to tell because there are like a million clues pointing in every direction!

FORT Newbie

I just finished watching tonight's episode. Did anyone else notice that they showed Alex's and Clay's bag right before the execution? When I saw that I thought that Alex was going home and that Clay was the mole.

bflogirl: I agree. I thought that was sort of a clue. I have decided to stop analyzing actual clues; now I am going to analyze people's behavior and things shown straightforwardly in the episodes. the bags is definitely a clue I think...It could either mean that Alex is this week's victim and Clay is the mole, or that Clay is next week's victim OR that it was just arranged in alphabetical order

I'll be honest, I have no clue who the mole. There are people that stick out to me more than others, but no one sticks out overwhelmingly to me. i dunno about you guys, but that's my take on it.

Quote Originally Posted by foxnsox106;3120617;
    Does anyone else think that Nicole is the Mole...? I have been looking up the little things that pop into my head a have found that a group of Moles is called a labor and who deals with labor, Nicole because she is an OBGYN...what do you think...?
    fox: I agree that Nicole could definitely be the mole. The thing that really gets me about her is that she consistently either wastes time during missions or sabotages them. Sometimes the sabotage is blatant but almost too blatant to be considered molish behavior. Other times (like tonight) I think she was more subtle about it (sans the coughing and rolling her eyes like during the "Who Said that" game)...Tonight she really came onto the radar more than usual. There was one clue in particular that just screamed "Nicole" to me, and that was the baby cry during episode 4. Who else could the baby cry point to? It was shown again during the recap of the episode and the producers didn't even bother to take it out. Interesting....... Also, how convenient was it that the biggest "whiner" got an exemption AND got to spend time away from the group? Plotting with the producers? maybe...

Craig has acted more and more molish as the episodes went on. there was absolutely NO camera time for Craig this week. suspcious.... It's funny how he totally "sabotaged" last episode's mission when he took the exemption and took $30,000 out of the pot and how no one seemed to care about that this episode. All of the molish attention was thrown and diverted onto Nicole, which I think was calculated editing. So this makes me second guess the possibility that she might be the mole, but WHO KNOWS. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!! ahhhhh!! (going crazy here). Why did Craig miss out on that dinner? Was he spending quality time with the producers? perhaps...

Paul is probably not the mole. I say this because he picked himself to be "best communicator" in tonight's episode, which isn't exactly the best person to be if you want to sabotage the mission. Moles usually know beforehand what the mission will be so that they can pick the group that they want to be in. If Paul really wanted to sabotage the mission, he would have been a thinker (Nicole, Craig) OR one of the runners like Alex and Clay. He could do nothing in his position except read out coordinates. And you can't exactly read out the wrong coordinates without making it look really obvious. The group got 7/7 wine bottles so there was very little sabotage done on Paul's part. i think Craig and Nicole did the majority of the sabotage in wasting time.

this brings me to good old Mark. I don't think Mark is the mole either. Why the heck would he answer all those questions if he was the mole? He could have easily kept his mouth shut and just focused on running. But he seriously answered like EVERY question for Nicole and Craig. AND he ran for the full amount of time. He could have just stopped because he was "too tired" if he was the mole.

Alex is gone ...
    and therefore not the mole. I never suspected him but I really liked him.

Clay: tied for my #1 pick as the mole. Notice that there is never ANY heavy focus on Clay being the mole in any of the episodes. Clay's name has only been read once during executions (Craig and Nicole's have never been read). There's just something about his innate ability to show no emotion that makes him the perfect contender. Like Kristen said during the recap, "Clay was born with a poker face." He's also not too shabby of an actor. When he and Mark were trying to get Alex to drink more than usual, Clay said that he couldn't drink wine because of some medical problem (I don't remember exactly what he said). He was pretty convincing to me. He's sneaky! He really hasn't contributed much to the pot except for the first mission ($10,000) and $2000 for the Who Said That game. Otherwise, he has barely done anything useful. the one thing that makes me think he might not be the mole is this: Why would he pick being in the runner group for tonight's mission as oppose to being a thinker? It's much harder for runners to sabotage (though there were points when he and Alex ran awfully slowly) than it would be for thinkers to sabotage.

So, in conclusion to this horrendously long post, I have no idea who the mole is. My "picks" which are really just educated guesses are (in order):

1T.) Clay, Craig
    3.) Nicole
    4.) Mark
    5.) Paul

SecretGarden, you and I have agreed on a lot of things, and I like your Mole-suspect ordering, too.

I would put them:
    Clay
    Nicole
    Craig
    Mark
    Paul

I think Mark knows who the Mole is. I think he's completely figured it out. And I think that might be why we're seeing (what seems like to me) fewer PIs with him. So he's got the double motivation of winning the money for his family and using his knowledge. Ironically, I think he figured this out after his journal was destroyed.

I'm now more interested in who has figured it out. I don't think Nicole knows, and I doubt Craig knows. Mark definitely knows, and Paul probably knows. If I am wrong and Clay is not the Mole, then Clay knows, too.

So my final 3 are now Clay (the Mole), Mark, and Paul. If those are the Final 3, then Clay must be the Mole. So in my Mole belief system, a lot depends on Clay staying in the game.
    Bring on The Mole!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LoPo87;3094956;
    Hi guys I have been reading all of your speculation and finally though I should post some recent ideas I came up with. All along I have thought the mole is either Mark, Clay, or Craig.

After the new text clue was released I now am very confident the mole is Craig.
    The clue was:
    2 3 4
    7 1 5

Now if you paid close attention to the quiz yesterday one of the questions was "What position was the mole sitting at breakfast, clockwise from me(the host). Now looking at the numbers and following around clockwise it reads 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 7. So 6 is missing. The 6th person at the table was Craig. Now looking at the remaining numbers here I think the numbers are the order of finish of the rest of the crew. So the order of people at the table going clockwise were: Paul, Mark, Nicole, Alex, Clay, Craig, Kristen. So since Craig was 6th and that number wasn't there let's assume he is the mole and remove him. Now lets match the player with the numbers:

Paul = 2
    Mark = 3
    Nicole = 4
    Alex = 5
    Clay = 1
    Kristen = 7

So since we now know Kristen lost last night, i think the numbers correlate to the order of finish. So Kristen just lost, Alex loses next, then Nicole, then Mark, then Paul loses to clay in the finale with Craig there as well. The fact that people have seen Alex post on myspace before the filming was completed also means that he did not make it into the top 5, so if this is correct then my theory would be true since Alex would lose next week. Lets also keep in mind that most of us would agree that the text clues seem to provide us with clues on who is being eliminated. This would still be the case with my theory. This text clue would prove when everyone's booted from the show rather than just when one person is booted like the other text clues.

Now lets analyze a few clues about Craig being the mole. To begin with it was VERY evident that behind mark on the wall it said CRG during the All for One challenge when it was nicole's turn. Let me analyze a few of angelmum's clues from the website:

I really love this show -

From EW: I LIE WITH MY EYES
    - I think this has something to do with his glasses. I don't know if it is true for all episodes but I have noticed that in all challenges Craig is not wearing any glasses. He did where them to the mission last night that he obtained the exemption from and didn't have to do anything physical. Interesting.

From abc: E_E_E_
    I agree with everyone else that this clue means ELEVEN. And Craig is the 11th person on the opening credits and EVERY season somehow hints the mole in the opening credits.

From text: Heart
    -This could have something to do with the machine that Craig needs to help him breath while he sleeps?

From text: grapes
    -I could be wrong but I think the episode this was posted during was one that Craig was the only one drinking White Wine at dinner. I saw grapes and immediately analyzed the wine at dinner and it seemed they all had red wine and he was drinking white.

From text: CF (11) 8
    -I agree that CF means campfire, the parenthesis 11 means Craig wasn't there, and that 8 means Alex. Doesn't prove much though.

(1) the mole may have personally paid for a taxi ride
    -This is find to be a HUGE clue. I found it fishy that Craig was not allowed to go to dinner because of his health. I think he wasn't doing well but I think the stretch to prevent him from going to dinner was for a reason. With him not there, his journal was not read by the host. So going back to this clue I REALLY think Craig took a taxi from the house to the restaurant. Was in that back room when the host brought back the journals. That way Craig could read people's thoughts and see if anybody suspected him of being the mole. That way in the final few episodes, Craig can make sure he persuades those few people that suspected him that he is not the mole. Also watched the episode again and found it funny how they showed the part that Victoria said, "Poor Craig, if he turns out to be the mole I will be PISSED. That would be a good MO, trying to do well at all the missions" And we all know she lost that night and wasn't suspecting Craig.

(2) the mole played in the soccer game
    Craig did play soccer.

(3) grapes are not the mole's favourite fruit.
    -Maybe another hint about the wine thing?

I found it semi suspicious that Craig found the laundry. He barely made it up the mountain with the bricks in time which he may have tried to make them barely not make it but ended up getting there 4 minutes early. I just think he is using his physical condition to throw missions and make people think it is not on purpose. Even the first mission he didn't get it and made a HUGE deal about how hard it was. Now clearly it could be completely legit and I am not trying to bash him or be mean, I just really think its perfect for the most loved guy to be the mole. It never turns out who everyone thinks it is lol. I also found it interesting that Craig said he didn't want to bring out his journal in front of others and cause problems. Could simply be kind of him but I think he just had to make a point about it so the tv viewers didn't find it strange. But we all know the mole doesn't need a journal. Fishy...One more final note. If you look at whose quiz results were revealed in each episode before we found out the loser, Craig and Nicole are the only people who John has not checked their quiz results. Could be a coincidence or it could be the producers of the show not wanting to risk displaying the moles reaction to him/her passing the test to make sure they don't tip anyone off that they are acting.

Sorry to drag it out. So in conclusion I really think Craig is the mole, and Clay is going to win with Paul coming in second. Not sure if anyone can agree. Hope I didn't confuse anyone with some of these ideas. Let me know what you all think though! Thanks!
    Alright I am reverting back to my original post as I still back it up completely. My number theory is proving correct as of right now and if Nicole is gone next week then I for sure will be saying Craig is the mole.

At this point in time I think Clay is the ONLY other suspect, I have ruled out all others. I did notice this episode how they did show Alex and Craig's bag which made me suspicious but could also just have been alphabetical.

The other thing I noticed was how when they were at the vineyard Clay had said how he thought it smelled terrible and that stood out to me. Looking back at one of the clues we know that it said "The mole doesn't like grapes." So Clay did hint how he may not like grapes, and he did tell Paul how he doesn't drink wine as well I guess judging by what SecretGarden said(I don't recall this in the episode). Also the eleven clue still could be pointing at Clay since that was his soccer number.

This episode did involve quite a bit of Nicole too which I sadly think could be hinting towards Nicole going home next week. As a side note I really hope she couldn't see how well they were doing on the bridge considering her guess was 20,000+ and she was last to go with only 4,000 in the pot at that time.

So all in all I would say I am 85% sure Craig is the mole and Clay is going to win. And Clay is now my only other suspect as of right now. So to repeat I will say Clay wins this season by beating out Paul and determining that Craig is the mole.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LoPo87;3131421;
    Alright I am reverting back to my original post as I still back it up completely. My number theory is proving correct as of right now and if Nicole is gone next week then I for sure will be saying Craig is the mole.

At this point in time I think Clay is the ONLY other suspect, I have ruled out all others. I did notice this episode how they did show Alex and Craig's bag which made me suspicious but could also just have been alphabetical.

The other thing I noticed was how when they were at the vineyard Clay had said how he thought it smelled terrible and that stood out to me. Looking back at one of the clues we know that it said "The mole doesn't like grapes." So Clay did hint how he may not like grapes, and he did tell Paul how he doesn't drink wine as well I guess judging by what SecretGarden said(I don't recall this in the episode). Also the eleven clue still could be pointing at Clay since that was his soccer number.

This episode did involve quite a bit of Nicole too which I sadly think could be hinting towards Nicole going home next week. As a side note I really hope she couldn't see how well they were doing on the bridge considering her guess was 20,000+ and she was last to go with only 4,000 in the pot at that time.

So all in all I would say I am 85% sure Craig is the mole and Clay is going to win. And Clay is now my only other suspect as of right now. So to repeat I will say Clay wins this season by beating out Paul and determining that Craig is the mole.
    at this point I am thinking that it is Craig that is the mole unless someone can say other wise

FORT Newbie

RE: the clue that talks about the Mole not liking grapes.

Little known fact...Craig Slike went to a Nazarene University (Point Loma Nazarene University in fact) and according to the Bible...a "Nazarene" is not suppose to eat, touch or drink the juice of grapes.

Also, on his own website (craigslike.com) he writes...in the middle of a whole lot of other things..."I am a character." Now that could mean a couple things...he is a lot of fun to hang around with OR he is a character in a show: the Mole.

Thirdly, the clue about the Mole "lying with glasses"...moles are known to have very poor eyesight...it is interesting that Craig is the only one with glasses on the show AND that he takes them on and off so frequently...when his glasses are on he is doing moley-like stuff...when he has them off he isn't.

Food for thought....

+ Reply to Thread