+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

LG.

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

I had not read that, Mike, but it would be interesting if that was the case. That would make the Mole's job even harder, as they would need to remember and "act the part" of their fake bio, as well as try to sabotage the missions and not get caught.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan

If Nicole is the mole, she is a horrible one. She tries to act too Moley so people suspect her and she comes off as ridiculous. I haven't liked her from day one and was really hoping by now she was gone. But being the mole? I doubt it.

Alex and Craig act the least Moley to me. So I'm guessing it is one of them. LOL
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

CoachDJock3 on the ABC message board came across a quick flash of a thumbprint that appeared in ep1 at about the 1:07 mark into the show. It quickly flashes just before the intro starts for the first time.

Here is a screenshot of the thumbprint. Notice there seems to be a person's head behind the print:

People are speculating that it is Alex's head seen behind the print. Let's see how it matches up.

It is close to his production photo...but not quite. The ear is just a little different and the jawline doesn't quite match up. This becomes more apparent when you see it in an animated gif.

This thumbprint still needs more investigation because it seems to be a stong indicator of the mole's identity.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgal;3121794;
    If Nicole is the mole, she is a horrible one. She tries to act too Moley so people suspect her and she comes off as ridiculous. I haven't liked her from day one and was really hoping by now she was gone. But being the mole? I doubt it.
    but wouldn't that be a great cover. everyone would think your just trying really hard to look loke the mole, and thus think you're not the mole. [i hope that didn't confuse anyone =P]

i think that everyone is on to something in the credits with craig, however i think that there are some holes in this thinking ex when john says "that person is the winner" there is kristen's siloette on every reference to the winner (like decifer the clues and remember everything about the mole and stuff like that) and she's not the winner, however i do think that if craig ends up being the mole you can all give yourselves a pat on the back for picking up on it!

LG.

I'm not techno-savvy enough to do screencaps, but in last week's episode (or was it the one before that), when Alex' quiz was being graded I thought that the screen showing his picture flashed a couple of times, which wasn't what happened for other peoples' quiz scores. I thought that was odd. Maybe someone can capture that (unless it was a figment, but I backed up my DVR a couple of times and saw it).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Alex seems like the least Mole-y person on the show, and he logged onto his Myspace or Facebook page before the show was finished filming. I have ruled him out -- I think he's Victoria 2.0 in terms of fooling y'all.
    Bring on The Mole!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3122218;
    Alex seems like the least Mole-y person on the show, and he logged onto his Myspace or Facebook page before the show was finished filming. I have ruled him out -- I think he's Victoria 2.0 in terms of fooling y'all.
    I agree, especially since I was the one who discovered Alex's MySpace post.

The Alex Jacobs Thread *SPOILER* - **The Mole** - Reality Television - molehypogroup - Message Board - Yuku

The problem is, since we are really only looking through a crack in the wall to get little glimpses of a bigger picture, it can be difficult to fully understand how the pieces fit together.

With four of the seven MySpace (or LinkedIn) spoiler posts that have been discovered, those contestants (Marcie, Bobby, Ali, & Kristen) who made them went home well before the date they foolishly posted on the internet, proving the spoiler correct. In fact, the Spoilers helped to accurately predict the first four people leaving the show. That's a pretty good record!

The only one (so far) who has gotten very close to their "due date" is Alex. This should give pause to anyone making an unequivocal statement that he WILL be executed next episode. Maybe he does share a MySpace page with someone else and they are the ones who posted in his place. His prior posts don't seem to suggest that but, like I said, we don't always grasp the bigger picture while we squint through the crack in the wall.

The time from the ep6 execution to Alex's post is 3.5 to 4 days. More than enough time to make it home, get rested. eat some American food, and make a casual post on the internet to an obscure music camp...but just barely. Marcie took four days after her execution before she posted and she is a very social person who spoke almost daily to her best friend on MySpace.

However, interestingly enough, once Alex's MySpace post became public knowledge, it was soon deleted from the music camp's MySpace page. This would seem to indicate that it's existence was troubling to someone. Why? Because there was an element of truth to it? One would think so.

Ultimately, looking at the past accuracy of the spoilers and weighing them against the time the executed players actually posted on the internet, I think there is a better than average possibility Alex will soon join them.

Still, its never over till they strike up the band. And Alex just may be playing to a different beat than all the others. And now, this new image discovered from ep1 may very well be Alex (though that isn't conclusive!) which could be a huge nail in the non-Alex camp's coffins.

All I can say, this next episode will be the turning point for a lot of people and their theories. All eyes will be on Alex, I'm sure.

FORT Newbie

ya all eyes will be on alex for the next episode, that will mean that all eyes will be off of the mole......

wow did i just get really cryptic just now.

i'm predicting that alex is leaving next week, followed by nicole (who is known to be just trying her luck on the quizes), and craig (ether order) and that leaves Paul Clay and Mark, the most likely senerio from this point is that mark trusts Clay too much and he will be the mole's last victum. Paul wins and Clay is the mole.
    and the next likely senerio is that clay knows that mark is the mole and beats out paul. Mark is revieled to be the mole.

but hey i'm usually wrong at these things lol

Or Alex's post could be deleted because it wasn't really Alex posting...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread