+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

I agree with what people above said about Clay during the credits. Also, when the word "DECEIVE" appears on the screen, Clay is shown for a split second. Then (still during the credits) he is shown on the roof and that zooms in to where he has binoculars on. This is followed by the whole "who is the mole" thing. I wrote a more detailed post about it earlier in this thread.

I agree that Alex will be executed this coming week. I can feel it! Then if Nicole is executed next, I think we have figured out that 234 715 theory. I have watched every episode twice and I swear Craig is getting more and more suspicious...

Seeing "CRG" in huge letters during the first challenge last Monday sucked for me. I'm 100% sure that Criag is the mole. I'm surprised I actually caught the clue though. (It was on the back of the wall behing the bars that they were chained too)
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

A ton of people were sure that Victoria was the mole from the clues. So hang in there, until they reveal it, or your mole suspect gets cut, there is no certainty to this season I think.

Not saying he isn't the Mole. But a equally compelling case can be made for several people.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

i'm so blind, i never see ANY of these clues you all are seeing.

my daughter thinks alex is the mole.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke;3113610;
    i'm so blind, i never see ANY of these clues you all are seeing.

my daughter thinks alex is the mole.
    LOL im with your Daughter BFD My second guess.. or maybe a tie better yet is Craig. But I think I want him to be so he sticks around.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

Does anyone else think that Nicole is the Mole...? I have been looking up the little things that pop into my head a have found that a group of Moles is called a labor and who deals with labor, Nicole because she is an OBGYN...what do you think...?

LG.

welcome foxnsox106. That's interesting, as I didn't know that a group of moles were a labor. I think my favorite collective name for animals is a murder of crows - it just seems so perfect because of how creepy crows can be.

However, I don't think that they would have picked Nicole to be the mole just because of her profession, as I think they have other criteria (ability to be sneaky, etc.). She's been an OBGYN for longer than the show was around, and the name of the show has been around over 5 years now, so I think it is just a coincidence. However, it would be cool if that was the case.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3120877;
    She's been an OBGYN for longer than the show was around, and the name of the show has been around over 5 years now, so I think it is just a coincidence. However, it would be cool if that was the case.
    Ah ... but don't forget that we've already been told that the Mole has a fake bio. So if they are going to make a fake bio, and knowing that a group of moles is a labor ... what better halfway clue than to put OBGYN into the fake bio.

LG.

I thought that someone on the site had already proven that the bios for all of the previous US moles were legit. It was in some other thread around here. Katherine was really a law professor, Bill was really a former military guy now in business, and the celebrities were just that (sort of).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yes, they did... but THIS year it came out that the bio for the Mole was made up. can't remember if I read that hear, on ABC, or elsewhere.

+ Reply to Thread