+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

I think you have some very valid points LoPo87...I have thought the Mole is Craig for a while now. At first, I though that his "condition" was all a farce to throw people off....I'm not so sure now, but I do think he's the mole...And since I have said that outloud, he will be executed next week...

Quote Originally Posted by LoPo87;3094956;
    Hi guys I have been reading all of your speculation and finally though I should post some recent ideas I came up with. All along I have thought the mole is either Mark, Clay, or Craig.

After the new text clue was released I now am very confident the mole is Craig.
    The clue was:
    2 3 4
    7 1 5

Now if you paid close attention to the quiz yesterday one of the questions was "What position was the mole sitting at breakfast, clockwise from me(the host). Now looking at the numbers and following around clockwise it reads 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 7. So 6 is missing. The 6th person at the table was Craig. Now looking at the remaining numbers here I think the numbers are the order of finish of the rest of the crew. So the order of people at the table going clockwise were: Paul, Mark, Nicole, Alex, Clay, Craig, Kristen. So since Craig was 6th and that number wasn't there let's assume he is the mole and remove him. Now lets match the player with the numbers:

Paul = 2
    Mark = 3
    Nicole = 4
    Alex = 5
    Clay = 1
    Kristen = 7

So since we now know Kristen lost last night, i think the numbers correlate to the order of finish. So Kristen just lost, Alex loses next, then Nicole, then Mark, then Paul loses to clay in the finale with Craig there as well. The fact that people have seen Alex post on myspace before the filming was completed also means that he did not make it into the top 5, so if this is correct then my theory would be true since Alex would lose next week. Lets also keep in mind that most of us would agree that the text clues seem to provide us with clues on who is being eliminated. This would still be the case with my theory. This text clue would prove when everyone's booted from the show rather than just
    when one person is booted like the other text clues.

Now lets analyze a few clues about Craig being the mole. To begin with it was VERY evident that behind mark on the wall it said CRG during the All for One challenge when it was nicole's turn. Let me analyze a few of angelmum's clues from the website:

I really love this show -

From EW: I LIE WITH MY EYES
    - I think this has something to do with his glasses. I don't know if it is true for all episodes but I have noticed that in all challenges Craig is not wearing any glasses. He did where them to the mission last night that he obtained the exemption from and didn't have to do anything physical. Interesting.

From abc: E_E_E_
    I agree with everyone else that this clue means ELEVEN. And Craig is the 11th person on the opening credits and EVERY season somehow hints the mole in the opening credits.

From text: Heart
    -This could have something to do with the machine that Craig needs to help him breath while he sleeps?

From text: grapes
    -I could be wrong but I think the episode this was posted during was one that Craig was the only one drinking White Wine at dinner. I saw grapes and immediately analyzed the wine at dinner and it seemed they all had red wine and he was drinking white.

From text: CF (11) 8
    -I agree that CF means campfire, the parenthesis 11 means Craig wasn't there, and that 8 means Alex. Doesn't prove much though.

(1) the mole may have personally paid for a taxi ride
    -This is find to be a HUGE clue. I found it fishy that Craig was not allowed to go to dinner because of his health. I think he wasn't doing well but I think the stretch to prevent him from going to dinner was for a reason. With him not there, his journal was not read by the host. So going back to this clue I REALLY think Craig took a taxi from the house to the restaurant. Was in that back room when the host brought back the journals. That way Craig could read people's thoughts and see if anybody suspected him of being the mole. That way in the final few episodes, Craig can make sure he persuades those few people that suspected him that he is not the mole. Also watched the episode again and found it funny how they showed the part that Victoria said, "Poor Craig, if he turns out to be the mole I will be PISSED. That would be a good MO, trying to do well at all the missions" And we all know she lost that night and wasn't suspecting Craig.

(2) the mole played in the soccer game
    Craig did play soccer.

(3) grapes are not the mole's favourite fruit.
    -Maybe another hint about the wine thing?

I found it semi suspicious that Craig found the laundry. He barely made it up the mountain with the bricks in time which he may have tried to make them barely not make it but ended up getting there 4 minutes early. I just think he is using his physical condition to throw missions and make people think it is not on purpose. Even the first mission he didn't get it and made a HUGE deal about how hard it was. Now clearly it could be completely legit and I am not trying to bash him or be mean, I just really think its perfect for the most loved guy to be the mole. It never turns out who everyone thinks it is lol. I also found it interesting that Craig said he didn't want to bring out his journal in front of others and cause problems. Could simply be kind of him but I think he just had to make a point about it so the tv viewers didn't find it strange. But we all know the mole doesn't need a journal. Fishy...One more final note. If you look at whose quiz results were revealed in each episode before we found out the loser, Craig and Nicole are the only people who John has not checked their quiz results. Could be a coincidence or it could be the producers of the show not wanting to risk displaying the moles reaction to him/her passing the test to make sure they don't tip anyone off that they are acting.

Sorry to drag it out. So in conclusion I really think Craig is the mole, and Clay is going to win with Paul coming in second. Not sure if anyone can agree. Hope I didn't confuse anyone with some of these ideas. Let me know what you all think though! Thanks!
    Wow! that was an intense analysis

My only question about the clue that you explained using all the numbers except 6 is this: why would they organize them in the clue the way they did? Why not just organize them in numerical order? We know that this is NOT the seating position for the execution so that can be ruled out...

I think you might be right about the dinner seating arrangements but I don't think that this pertains to the order of executions since that doesn't make sense given the order of the numbers in the clue. Does that make sense? I'm sorry if I'm not being coherent...

I thought the most fishy thing that Craig did was mention "exemption" so emphatically at breakfast before the last challenge. That was the fishiest thing I have ever seen. The moliest thing ever! The way he said "exemption" was so fake, and then his reaction to being the designated leader person was so immediate...I don't know

I agree that every season there is some clue about the mole in the opening credits, however, I feel that the credits point to Clay, not Craig. when "deceive" runs across the screen, Clay's silhouette is shown for a split second. He is also shown on a rooftop and the camera zooms in on him...when Jon says "Who...is....the....mole" there is a brief shot of Clay smiling evilly with the number 1 on his chest... Apart from Craig being introduced 11th, there are no real clues pointing to him as the Mole in the credits. The number 11 could be for Clay's soccer jersey in the second episode.

I feel like I LIE WITH MY EYES pointing to Craig is too obvious since he is the only person that wears glasses.

Also, you mentioned CF (11) 8

Maybe this just means that Craig wasn't there and his and Alex's journals got saved? Do we know that Alex has journal #8? If so, then wouldn't Craig's journal number point to him and not Journal #11 (which we know was Victoria's)?

I think the heart text referred to Liz's earrings which were heart shaped. THe text clues are supposed to give us a clue as to who will be executed next, right?

One of the biggest reasons that I don't think Craig is the mole is that during the first episode while the players were taking the quiz, Mark says "Craig could be the mole...it's the perfect cover. To fail and to still have people rooting for you" etc. Why would the producers put this notion into viewers' heads the first night of the show? Just a thought...

Anyway I hope all that made sense. sorry if I was unclear or hard to understand. I think I am way too into this show. You wrote a great post and made excellent points worth noting...

Sorry to post twice in a row, but I have one more thing to say. Clay's quiz results are rarely shown as well. I think he's only been shown once. I think it would be too obvious if they never showed the mole's quiz results being checked. i think it may be a coincidence since the host doesn't know who the mole is.

FORT Newbie

So today I decided to analyze the intro a bit more. So using Youtube I was able to freeze frame the intro as much as I physically could and wrote down everything I came across. I guess I should just list them:
    35PAY
    WH=
    VFJI)
    AF 8
    JT
    F 8VF 1
    8VFJI
    VFJK
    TH%
    "HE
    8VFJC
    MO9
    611-111
    UCDG
    41872 90FIGBA
    FSE 23094
    02983 01FIME
    LF SE 34105
    78FIGURG U
    RYX
    3098 67FIGURE
    4 34FIGURE
    14FIGURE OUT
    CLF
    AVF G
    JI)

I am not saying all of this means anything. I just wanted to post this so maybe you guys can research some of them and come up with something? V and F come up a lot as well as the number 8. I also noticed 2 others things. If you watch the part that actually introduces the 12 people 3 things happen in the backround. Either a blue flash appears, a green flash with a faint line going through it, similar to the flash that was on the 7 from the 234 715 clue we just got. And the final thing is no flash appears. So I took note of which for each person:

Victoria - Green flash
    Mark - No flash
    Bobby - Blue Flash
    Marcie - No Flash
    Nicole - Blue Flash
    Paul - Green Flash
    Alex - Green Flash
    Liz - No Flash
    Ali - Green Flash
    Clay - Blue Flash
    Craig - No Flash
    Kristen - Red Flash

Watching the part of the intro before the characters you will notice more blue and green flashes when certain sillouettes appear. I believe one comes up with Marcie, and one with Liz, which leaves Mark and Craig. This most likely means nothing but another idea.

Now for the BIGGEST clue I was able to find in the intro. In the part before the people are introduced they show Clay holding Binoculars. As image changes, John says "That Person is the Mole." I found that VERY VERY interesting and seems like the most logical intro clue of them all. I now am backed to being tossed between Craig and Clay. I wish I knew what the producers meant when they said they were simplifying the show lol. What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by LoPo87;3095418;
    Now for the BIGGEST clue I was able to find in the intro. In the part before the people are introduced they show Clay holding Binoculars. As image changes, John says "That Person is the Mole." I found that VERY VERY interesting and seems like the most logical intro clue of them all. I now am backed to being tossed between Craig and Clay. I wish I knew what the producers meant when they said they were simplifying the show lol. What do you all think?
    Well, about simplifying the show, I think they meant that they were going to make it easier to figure out with all of the online/text clues. It might also refer to the fact that the missions are, well, simpler than they used to be. I miss missions like Season 1's.

Quote Originally Posted by LoPo87;3094956;
    Hi guys I have been reading all of your speculation and finally though I should post some recent ideas I came up with. All along I have thought the mole is either Mark, Clay, or Craig.

After the new text clue was released I now am very confident the mole is Craig.
    The clue was:
    2 3 4
    7 1 5

Now if you paid close attention to the quiz yesterday one of the questions was "What position was the mole sitting at breakfast, clockwise from me(the host). Now looking at the numbers and following around clockwise it reads 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 7. So 6 is missing. The 6th person at the table was Craig. Now looking at the remaining numbers here I think the numbers are the order of finish of the rest of the crew. So the order of people at the table going clockwise were: Paul, Mark, Nicole, Alex, Clay, Craig, Kristen. So since Craig was 6th and that number wasn't there let's assume he is the mole and remove him. Now lets match the player with the numbers:

Paul = 2
    Mark = 3
    Nicole = 4
    Alex = 5
    Clay = 1
    Kristen = 7

So since we now know Kristen lost last night, i think the numbers correlate to the order of finish. So Kristen just lost, Alex loses next, then Nicole, then Mark, then Paul loses to clay in the finale with Craig there as well. The fact that people have seen Alex post on myspace before the filming was completed also means that he did not make it into the top 5, so if this is correct then my theory would be true since Alex would lose next week. Lets also keep in mind that most of us would agree that the text clues seem to provide us with clues on who is being eliminated. This would still be the case with my theory. This text clue would prove when everyone's booted from the show rather than just
    when one person is booted like the other text clues.

OMg I had the exact same idea and posted it on a different site!!! lol

AND I am almost possative Alex goes home next....now some one else mentioned this so I can not take all the credit but:

*At the end of the show during the preview for the next episode (in two weeks I think) the very end it shows the contestants coming in to the execution and then the screen get all greenish and glowing and immediately cuts to a red thumb printed screen. If you re-watch this section (last 15 seconds about) in frame by frame you see this purple/pink swirl/circle around Alex right before it shows the execution thumb print...This could be pointing him out as the mole or the one executed, I prefer to think the latter. I really wish I could show a picture of it but I’m not that technologically savvy...so go back and watch it frame by frame and you’ll see what I mean its pretty obvious...this preview may be on youtube somewere...I'll try to find it and post the link...

Also for mor ideas:
    I re-watched the last episode last night and a couple things caught my eye:
    1) When the group arrives for the first mission Craig is not wearing his glasses but then when they show the shot of him inside with Kristen when Paul enters he has them on.....I know that Craig came to most peoples mind with the "I lie with my eyes" clue simply because he has glasses. People have also said that he could not really need them...so I found this odd. There have been other missions that he has not worn them(when pigs fly I think) and my thought was he could easily have contacts in at that time, but in this case would he arrive with contacts and then go take them out or something? hmmmmm....

2) At breakfast before the “Travelers” mission Jon begins the conversation with good morning and talks about the different altitude the sun and wine ect... and immediately turns the conversation to Craig giving him the perfect opportunity to say the word exemption...I didn’t see this as weird when I watched it the first time but now knowing that is what made Craig the decision maker for the next mission makes me rethink it...I know that Jon says he has no idea who the mole is but he could have been told what to say at breakfast by producers...any way could be nothing could be something......

so just some thoughts and i think we are right about the 234 clue but only time will tell...also I read some where that clay is said to win because he has recently started his own law firm...but he could have erned money being the mole too.
    thats all for now.....let me know what you think
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Given that the challenge would require contestants to run a eight minute mile with a handicap or the task master would smile on them and give them a scooter (not likely), I think that the producers hands down wanted Craig as the task master. For health reasons they would not have wanted him in a llama suit huffing and puffing.

That task was really harder than it would have appeared to be. Without handicaps only one or two of their teams could have made that run and got there in time.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Newbie

Wow, interesting observations. I'm convinced the Mole is Clay. I think Craig is way too obvious, but here a few clues that I think relate to Clay.

If you go back and watch the beginning of episode 5, watch Clay's interview his eyes are rolling around like he's having an allergic reaction. I thought it was odd at the time, but then I remembered the clue, "I lie with my eyes".

Grapes are not the Mole's favorite fruit? I assumed that from listening to Clay he is a very devout Protestant. My parents wouldn't touch a drop of wine because they think their souls depend on it. There are a number of Christian denominations that do not condone the consumption of alcohol.

The Mole played in the soccer game? Clay played in the soccer game.

The text "heart" could be a reference to Clay's faith.

The Mole may have paid for a taxi ride? Clay threw money at Paul while Paul was taxiing him to the next location.

Sorry I don't have a clue about the numbers. Funny how we both took the same clues and ended up with completely different suspects. I guess we'll just have to keep on watching!

My question for anyone out there is who has Journal #5? I thought it was interesting that in Season 5, during the 5th episode, Jon handed each of the player's $5 bills (or whatever Argentinian money is called). They were definitely denominations of 5.

FORT Newbie

K this is my first time posting and I'm not sure if anyone else has already noticed this or not or whether it means anything but here goes:

The last few episodes I watched I watched right to the very end of the credits (soemthing I hardly ever do) and the two times I did this I noticed something strange. Both times this message appeared:

T.T.T.I./
    WOESTIJNVIS

Maybe this means something and maybe it doesn't. I tried figuring it out but no luck. Does anyone have any ideas?

FORT Newbie

Personally, I think Clay gave himself up as the mole in episode five.

"It is absolutely part of my strategy to be more quiet and mysterious. I think that it has been magnified here and i'm sitting back and using it more, to manipulate or just to hide my true intentions."

Seriously? How is that NOT a mole confession?

+ Reply to Thread