+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Does anyone know what the week five text clue is?
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

LG.

I don't get the text clues (I'm so 1990s with my technology), but the week 5 clue on the website is two row of numbers:

the red line runs between the two rows, and the shiney spot is touching the top corner of the 7 - I wish I had better techie skills so I could copy it for you, but every week there is a reddish / orangish line that runs through the clue and has a shiney spot near part of the clue.

This week there are 7 people left. The clue has the numbers 1-7 but 6 is missing, and they are out of order.
    Last edited by LG.; 06-30-2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: ooops, I hadn't seen that someone had already posted this clue. Well, never mind. No clue what it means
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3089094;
    the red line runs between the two rows, and the shiney spot is touching the top corner of the 7 - I wish I had better techie skills so I could copy it for you, but every week there is a reddish / orangish line that runs through the clue and has a shiney spot near part of the clue.

Last edited by 6.02x10^23; 06-30-2008 at 04:27 PM. Reason: I don't get the text clues either... I'm a caveman.

I'm going to miss Kristen and her crazy mulberry-colored lip liner... I thought it was going to be Mark.

Anyway, this episode made me love Alex and hate Clay. Alex singing, acting how he did in All for One, and especially how he was in Travelers (\m/) made me really like him as a person. Clay, on the other hand, is, well, I don't even want to talk about him.

But about clues, I thought I saw something behind the cell in All for One that looked like it said "Craig." I'll have to take another look, though, and I don't feel like looking at a video of it right now.

Ok, took another look, it appears to say CRG. It is easily seen before Nicole frees herself in a shot of Mark with his arms spread out on the bars.

We saw Victoria's initials in an early Mole scene too ... and she's not the mole.

Week 5 text clue: CHNO 111738
    Any ideas on what this meens...in the past they have seemed to piont to the person going home, but I am unsure about this... ???
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

FORT Fan

I really love this show -

From EW: I LIE WITH MY EYES
    From text: NIC@IT
    From abc: E_E_E_
    From abc: A B C B B A C C B C A
    From text: Heart
    From abc: s666 - LIAr
    From text: grapes
    From abc: E F G P Q R Z))
    From text: CF (11) 8

Clues from the Mole journal (subject to interpretation)
    (1) the mole may have personally paid for a taxi ride
    (2) the mole played in the soccer game
    (3) grapes are not the mole's favourite fruit
    (3) numbers 05630 and 66929
    (3) the mole learnt Spanish in school

Text from the Mole intro:
    (2) D.O.B. 12_5_1970 H: 5'8" W: 80K
    .................. POB: Chicago OCCUPATION: AW?AUNT (unclear)
    ... D.O.B. 2.5.1971 H: 6'2" W 172
    .................. Place Of Birth Los Angeles Profession: Musician
    ... repeats with what looks like different info
    (2) QT and VJG, XLI
    (4) Mark, Clay and Nicole have negative words shown with their silhouettes

now where are the sluethers that will help uncover the mole?

wasnt there a clue that Alex logged into his myspace account and that would point to his being eliminated? Yet, more and more clues point to Alex as the mole!

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;3093024;

From text: NIC@IT
    From abc: A B C B B A C C B C A
    From abc: s666 - LIAr
    From abc: E F G P Q R Z))

Clues from the Mole journal (subject to interpretation)
    (3) grapes are not the mole's favourite fruit
    (3) numbers 05630 and 66929
    (3) the mole learnt Spanish in school

Text from the Mole intro:
    (2) D.O.B. 12_5_1970 H: 5'8" W: 80K
    .................. POB: Chicago OCCUPATION: AW?AUNT (unclear)
    ... D.O.B. 2.5.1971 H: 6'2" W 172
    .................. Place Of Birth Los Angeles Profession: Musician
    ... repeats with what looks like different info
    (2) QT and VJG, XLI
    (4) Mark, Clay and Nicole have negative words shown with their silhouettes

now where are the sluethers that will help uncover the mole?

wasnt there a clue that Alex logged into his myspace account and that would point to his being eliminated? Yet, more and more clues point to Alex as the mole!
    Who was eliminated when the text clue was grapes?

I have taken a lot of screenshots of the intro, and when the word DECEIVE comes up, there is a quick, fleeting silhouette of Clay. Also the number "8" comes up at least 3 times during the intro followed by a V and an F. I took a screenshot where the letters "C" and "L" are clearly visible (but no "A" or "Y")

Also, there is one screenshot during the intro when Jon says "Who....is...the...mole" and it shows Clay's picture for a brief second and has the number "1" on his chest with the whole 8 V F thing i talked about earlier.
    Intriguing.... let me attach some of these photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie

Hi guys I have been reading all of your speculation and finally though I should post some recent ideas I came up with. All along I have thought the mole is either Mark, Clay, or Craig.

After the new text clue was released I now am very confident the mole is Craig.
    The clue was:
    2 3 4
    7 1 5

Now if you paid close attention to the quiz yesterday one of the questions was "What position was the mole sitting at breakfast, clockwise from me(the host). Now looking at the numbers and following around clockwise it reads 2, 3, 4, 5, 1, 7. So 6 is missing. The 6th person at the table was Craig. Now looking at the remaining numbers here I think the numbers are the order of finish of the rest of the crew. So the order of people at the table going clockwise were: Paul, Mark, Nicole, Alex, Clay, Craig, Kristen. So since Craig was 6th and that number wasn't there let's assume he is the mole and remove him. Now lets match the player with the numbers:

Paul = 2
    Mark = 3
    Nicole = 4
    Alex = 5
    Clay = 1
    Kristen = 7

So since we now know Kristen lost last night, i think the numbers correlate to the order of finish. So Kristen just lost, Alex loses next, then Nicole, then Mark, then Paul loses to clay in the finale with Craig there as well. The fact that people have seen Alex post on myspace before the filming was completed also means that he did not make it into the top 5, so if this is correct then my theory would be true since Alex would lose next week. Lets also keep in mind that most of us would agree that the text clues seem to provide us with clues on who is being eliminated. This would still be the case with my theory. This text clue would prove when everyone's booted from the show rather than just
    when one person is booted like the other text clues.

Now lets analyze a few clues about Craig being the mole. To begin with it was VERY evident that behind mark on the wall it said CRG during the All for One challenge when it was nicole's turn. Let me analyze a few of angelmum's clues from the website:

- I think this has something to do with his glasses. I don't know if it is true for all episodes but I have noticed that in all challenges Craig is not wearing any glasses. He did where them to the mission last night that he obtained the exemption from and didn't have to do anything physical. Interesting.

I agree with everyone else that this clue means ELEVEN. And Craig is the 11th person on the opening credits and EVERY season somehow hints the mole in the opening credits.

-This could have something to do with the machine that Craig needs to help him breath while he sleeps?

-I could be wrong but I think the episode this was posted during was one that Craig was the only one drinking White Wine at dinner. I saw grapes and immediately analyzed the wine at dinner and it seemed they all had red wine and he was drinking white.

-I agree that CF means campfire, the parenthesis 11 means Craig wasn't there, and that 8 means Alex. Doesn't prove much though.

-This is find to be a HUGE clue. I found it fishy that Craig was not allowed to go to dinner because of his health. I think he wasn't doing well but I think the stretch to prevent him from going to dinner was for a reason. With him not there, his journal was not read by the host. So going back to this clue I REALLY think Craig took a taxi from the house to the restaurant. Was in that back room when the host brought back the journals. That way Craig could read people's thoughts and see if anybody suspected him of being the mole. That way in the final few episodes, Craig can make sure he persuades those few people that suspected him that he is not the mole. Also watched the episode again and found it funny how they showed the part that Victoria said, "Poor Craig, if he turns out to be the mole I will be PISSED. That would be a good MO, trying to do well at all the missions" And we all know she lost that night and wasn't suspecting Craig.

Craig did play soccer.

(3) grapes are not the mole's favourite fruit.
    -Maybe another hint about the wine thing?

I found it semi suspicious that Craig found the laundry. He barely made it up the mountain with the bricks in time which he may have tried to make them barely not make it but ended up getting there 4 minutes early. I just think he is using his physical condition to throw missions and make people think it is not on purpose. Even the first mission he didn't get it and made a HUGE deal about how hard it was. Now clearly it could be completely legit and I am not trying to bash him or be mean, I just really think its perfect for the most loved guy to be the mole. It never turns out who everyone thinks it is lol. I also found it interesting that Craig said he didn't want to bring out his journal in front of others and cause problems. Could simply be kind of him but I think he just had to make a point about it so the tv viewers didn't find it strange. But we all know the mole doesn't need a journal. Fishy...One more final note. If you look at whose quiz results were revealed in each episode before we found out the loser, Craig and Nicole are the only people who John has not checked their quiz results. Could be a coincidence or it could be the producers of the show not wanting to risk displaying the moles reaction to him/her passing the test to make sure they don't tip anyone off that they are acting.

Sorry to drag it out. So in conclusion I really think Craig is the mole, and Clay is going to win with Paul coming in second. Not sure if anyone can agree. Hope I didn't confuse anyone with some of these ideas. Let me know what you all think though! Thanks!
    Last edited by LoPo87; 07-02-2008 at 02:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread