+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

FORT Newbie

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

so I went through and added up all of the money that was directly blocked by each player so far (and also added notes of further suspisions)...

ALEX: has a coalition with paul, so paul probably doesn't think alex is the mole, so if paul is unexpectedly ellimanated, that puts alex in a more suspisious position. Alex missed the money in the falls mission($10,000), missed all but one of the fruits in the luge mission($12,000), got his question wrong in the who said that mission($2,000). TOTAL: $24,000

CLAY: coalition with mark, if mark is unexpectedly elliminated, clay would be the prime suspect. Clay and bobby recieved no money after being dq'd in the lunge mission($14,000), didn't participate in the naked mission($5,000), on the selfesh team that took less bricks($?). TOTAL: $19,000+

KRISTEN: no coalition, seems kind of distant from other players, if not the mole probably one of the last players left (I'm guessing she'll beat out nicole eventually and be the final female). Recieved exemption and prevented money added to the pot in E2 ($35,000), Kristen's team didn't find any of the pigs (probably Bobby's fault but maybe...)in the pigs fly mission($?), on the selfesh team that took less bricks(?), also left 2 bricks to carry the scale($50). TOTAL: $35,500+

MARK: rather suspisious that he was the first to drop his robe right? He has the coalition w/ Clay so you know the dirll, if clay is blindsided that would make mark the prime suspect, exemption in E2 prevented money in the pot ($35,000) and the non participation in the naked mission($5,000), left 4 bricks behind to carry the scale ($1,000), making his direct TOTAL: $41,000

NICOLE: Is it not rather suspisious that in ep1 she started complaining and then the biggest complainer got an exemption? (Note i really dont think she's the mole), her team in the luge mission only got 1/7 ($12,000), on the selfesh team and took less bricks ($?), missed her question in who said it and caused kristen to loose her money for ($4,000). TOTAL: $16,000+

PAUL: coalition with alex, if alex goes home paul looks more suspisious. Midded the jump E1($10,000), could have missed pigs on the pig flying mission ($?). TOTAL: $10,000+

CRAIG: not very suspisious in personality, however the apparent weakest team member and definately gets some mole points for slowing the team down. Missed jump ($10,000), team failed to find any pigs in the flying pig mission ($?), dq in the luge mission ($14,000), didn't participate in the who said that ($2,000). TOTAL: $26,000+

So in order the most likely suspects based ONLY on money they DIRECTLY prevented from entering the pot:

*****MARK*****
    KRISTEN
    CRAIG
    ALEX
    CLAY
    NICOLE
    PAUL
    NOTE: some missions were left out due to intracacys that could have left room for anyone to sabatage (The beach item mission)
    ANOTHER NOTE: this calculation was based only on how much the player DIRECTLY prevented from entering the pot and does not account for other oppertunities for sabbatage

FORT Newbie

just ignore the posts on p12 apparently i don't know what i'm talking about. anyway i think i did some good work figuring on this most recient post and if anyone thinks of anything else just post it.

FORT Newbie

I think that viewing the mole's journal will be helpful in ruling suspects out.

Paul is out b/c he didn't play the soccer game (Journal 4/9)

and was it me or did the journal have a good bye letter to ali, but now it's gone? And it said something about being blindfolded in the luge challenge.

that rules out nicole, mark, craig.

that leaves the suspects as: ALEX, KRISTEN, CLAY (of course all of the biggest suspects left right?)
    so I went through and added up all of the money that was directly blocked by each suspect so far (and also added notes of further suspisions)...

ALEX: has a coalition with paul, so paul probably doesn't think alex is the mole, so if paul is unexpectedly ellimanated, that puts alex in a more suspisious position. Alex missed the money in the falls mission($10,000), missed all but one of the fruits in the luge mission($12,000), got his question wrong in the who said that mission($2,000). TOTAL: $24,000

CLAY: coalition with mark, if mark is unexpectedly elliminated, clay would be the prime suspect. Clay and bobby recieved no money after being dq'd in the lunge mission($14,000), didn't participate in the naked mission($5,000), on the selfesh team that took less bricks(?). TOTAL: $19,000+

KRISTEN: no coalition, seems kind of distant from other players, if not the mole probably one of the last players left (I'm guessing she'll beat out nicole eventually and be the final female). Recieved exemption and prevented money added to the pot in E2 ($35,000), Kristen's team didn't find any of the pigs (probably Bobby's fault but maybe...)in the pigs fly mission(?), on the selfesh team that took less bricks(?), also left 2 bricks to carry the scale($50). TOTAL: $35,500+

so KRISTEN (if the mole) has been more effective than ether CLAY or ALeX (directly anyway) looking at the hard evidence, however we are still only on episode 4 and there's plenty of season left for the others to become more suspisious. (NOTE: MARK would have directly prevented more money than Kristen because of their exemption($35,000) and the non participation in the naked mission($5,000), left 4 bricks behind to carry the scale ($1,000), making his direct TOTAL: $41,000 and would make the prime suspect at this point if not for that jurnal entry that is no longer available)
    [did i dream that mole journal entry or something? b/c the MARK thing kind of makes me think]

I think I just had double deja vu.

But anyway... I do recall it used to have something about being blindfolded, and it might have had something about Ali--I'm not sure, though. And, you know, it's not like the Mole actually wrote it.

LG.

I wouldn't put much stock into the "Mole's Journal" because its from the promotion department, and I think they're the same ones that have been going out of our way to lead folks to red herrings with spoilers this season. For Victoria there were the screencap and #11 spoilers, and I personally thought that Ali had camera shots that made her look very suspicious, and both are gone.

Also, I think Paul did play soccer, as only Mark and Kristen didn't participate in that part of the challenge.

Clay and Alex have been my top suspects all along, so I'll continue to think I'm onto something until they start leaving.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I don't think the amount of money is a accurate barometer for being the Mole. Money with a exemption tied to it, will tempt all the players. So any money lost that way is iffy at best. Regarding the putting down of bricks. Both Kristen and Mark were carrying full back packs. In order to also carry the scale, they would have to put down the bricks. And they were both the most logical to carry the scale for their teams. On that particular challenge, the most Moley was Clay. Didn't carry that many bricks, then tried to tie up the team on the exemption to keep money out of the pot. If the team had really lived up to it's selfish name than no money would have gone into the pot.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

I agree with you that Clay was the most Moley because he carried only 5 bricks, less than average even though he's a healthy strong-looking male who himself admitted he could have carried more, etc. However I don't think that the "selfish" team would have lived up to their name if they cost the pot money UNLESS it gained them an exemption. The selfish group (just like the other group) still stand the chance to win the pot at the end, and selfish as they are, they want as much money as possible in that pot. There was nothing to gain for anyone by costing the pot money on this challenge (except for the Mole), but IF they could only get the exemption by forfeiting their team's haul (or both teams'), then it would have been truely selfish. And would have earned them a verbal beat-down from Mark.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Here we go... Online Clue for Week 5 is...

2 3 4
    7 1 5

(I spaced it out so it looks a little more substantial)

I also watched the "sneak preview" of this week's episode, and, wow. Paul goes ape**** in what I would assume to be Van #1 (because of the singing during the commercial, "Paul-free in van number 2!") and him and Clay go at each other (Clay acts all like "this was all according to plan!" and serious business in his confessional, it's kinda funny). Pesos and lemons are thrown.

FORT Newbie

Hi all, I'm new here, but I really enjoy reading all of your ideas! I was totally suspecting Victoria, so it was a pleasant surprise to see her eliminated... as to the Mole Journal, did anyone else notice they also removed the comment about the 'part of the flag' from the waterfall challenge? It was a piece of green fabric...

Welcome! I'm new too...

Hmm, what could that mean, though, about the green flag? I guess that does rule out Marcie, but I think that ship has already sailed. xD

+ Reply to Thread