+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Thank God for red herrings. Well, that was a LOT of red herrings. Now I want to go back and see who else it could have been from the Mole's journal... I was always suspicious of Alex before the show because they always ran commercials that were all like "Get to know Alex!" Idk.

Psh. Mole sauce...

I always thought Victoria could be the Mole, but I also thought Clay was more likely. Now I am absolutely convinced it's him, with a slight possibility of it being Craig. I'm so glad TPTB didn't hand us this one on a platter with the clues.

Clay has been Mole-y in each episode. Last night, clearly he had been given a decision-tree set of instructions for the gold-carrying task. If his group made it up first, he was to see if he could cause them to lose their money by insisting on the exemption and possibly causing a stalemate if someone else also insisted on it. I imagine if his group were the group that came in second, he would have done things to stall them and make sure they arrived after the time ran out.

The alliance with Mark is interesting if Clay is the Mole. The Mole doesn't care who wins or loses, after all. Mark is easily led, so The Mole can manipulate him into furthering the Mole's cause. And Mark is detail-oriented, so in an alliance, the Mole can find out what's obvious and what's not obvious.

If Clay is the Mole, I think Kristen may have already figured it out.
    Bring on The Mole!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3075440;
    If Clay is the Mole, I think Kristen may have already figured it out.
    I agree about that. She seems to be very conscious of everything, very aware. I hope she does well/isn't the mole.

Random edit: Oh, and I just bought the original Mole soundtrack on iTunes for $10. Great buy.
    Last edited by 6.02x10^23; 06-24-2008 at 12:06 PM. Reason: for the lulz

Hey there, Avogadro's number!

I'm so relieved the spoiler didn't turn out to be true. But now what? Early on I was thinking Paul but Clay has done a really great job of staying in the background. I feel like I have to go back and re-watch the episodes because I was too caught up in the Victoria thing.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Wonder how many of the previous eliminated contestants thought Victoria was the Mole as well?

I really think we have to go with moley behavior on the online clues more than the clues of convience on the show.

Victoria Falls, chocolate mole sauce and the like I think gives the creators more credit than they deserve. I think they don't realize half of the obvious items that are out there leading to one contestant or another.

Keeping money from the pot. Sowing discontent. Those have more a chance to leading us to the Mole. And last night Clay was pretty dang Moley.

BTW how annoying was it when Clay said, "I think Clay should get the exemption." Talking to one's self in third person should have led to him getting a wap upside the head instead.
    Last edited by AsIs; 06-24-2008 at 03:54 PM. Reason: different phrasing.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

This is from last nights show, but I am putting it in spoilers because I think it narrows down the Mole possibilities quite a bit.

During the questions from the notebooks challenge it is reasonable to assume that they took one statement from each of the notebooks. And each contestant was asked to identify one statement. Below is a chart of who was asked, followed by the correct person of who said it. (Example: Victoria was asked who said she drank a lot, and it was Mark who said it.)

- Victoria - Mark
    Clay - Kristen
    - Paul - Wrong (they are hoping that this time it will work out right.)
    - Kristen - Nicole
    Alex - wrong (Jon asks Alex who said that he was taking control)
    - Mark - Paul
    - Nicole - Victoria

All contestants journals are accounted for except Alex and Clay. Paul's question of (they are hoping that this time it will work out right.) sounds very very Moley to me. Since Alex's question most likely came from Clay, that would make Alex the Mole.

Or the person making very Molelike statements in his journal.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

LG.

I totally agree with you, AsIs. I think that they took one quote from each book (except Craig's, which they didn't have at the time), so the two "unclaimed" quotes were from Clay and Alex. One of them was about Alex, so it would indicate that quote was by Clay, and the other "hope it works out this time" would logically be from Alex. However, what if Alex wrote "Alex is taking over" and didn't claim his own quote - also very Moley. Both of those two have been on the top of my list all season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I am thinking it's perhaps Kristen as the mole. I think she's either the mole or the winner. With the editing, I am leaning towards her winning.

Quote Originally Posted by hott4hill;3077974;
    I am thinking it's perhaps Kristen as the mole. I think she's either the mole or the winner. With the editing, I am leaning towards her winning.
    I'm leaning towards her winning also.

I don't know, on the first episode, I just picked her to win it all for no good reason. But now I'm really thinking she has a good chance of winning.

(And then watch her get eliminated on the next episode.)
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3078072;
    I'm leaning towards her winning also.

I don't know, on the first episode, I just picked her to win it all for no good reason. But now I'm really thinking she has a good chance of winning.

(And then watch her get eliminated on the next episode.)
    I completely agree. xD

Now, I wish Alex is the mole. I don't know why, I just want him to be. I don't have any clues or anything else to back my thoughts up, maybe that in pig-finding-and-launching-lol-what mission he was really good at finding the pigs, but when he had to launch them, which was even more important, he sucked. It's the little things.

And Paul was actually kind of likable in this most recent episode. Perhaps when he stops yelling and trying to start things, you can see he's alright. He made me laugh when they were going up the mountain, I forget what he said though...

Oh, and hi Hepcat!
    Last edited by 6.02x10^23; 06-25-2008 at 07:46 AM. Reason: :gnitidE rof nosaeR

+ Reply to Thread