+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

Re: The Mole 5 - ****SPOILERS****

So I was thinking about the whole specialty massage thing... Victoria got a chocolate massage. The name of Spanish chocolate sauce? Mole (pronounced mo-lay) poblano (aka mole sauce).

Coincidence? Perhaps.

You know, I totally didn't think about that. Very moley indeed!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

the new text clue is:
    cf (11) 8
    any ideas for what this could mean? my mind is a total blank.
    also the quiz for this week is up...
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

LG.

for this week's online clue of
    EFG
    PQR
    ZOO

my one thought was that the first two groups of letters are in alphabetical order, so if we line up the alphabet in lines that each have 11 characters (because people seem to like 11 for the Mole this season) we have

abcdEFGhijk
    lmnoPQRstuv
    wxyz

then we were one character off from Z lining up with E and P (I know, these are lining up exactly, but if you used grid paper).

what if the second row had 10 characters, reduced by one like the cast was in the 1st and 2nd episodes.

abcdEFGhijk
    lmnoPQRstu
    vwxyZ000

and then we put in zeros or blanks after that Z that lines up with the E and the P - who knows and has only 8 characters like we have 8 players following the last episode (so we have one extra zero that is out of the "frame" for this clue).

maybe they're going to the zoo.

it looks cooler on my piece of paper than it does in the post
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

The online clues just give me a headache.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Hmm, for cf(11)8, I'm kinda lost. Maybe "see if eleven ate"? It's a longshot; I have no idea. As for the other one, I actually just thought of something. P is 11 letters ahead of E, as is Q of F, and R of G. So, If you go 11 letters back from ZOO, you get ODD. "Odd" clue, right? xP

It looks like 11 might be the magic number this season, like it was four in the first one. D:

Quote Originally Posted by 6.02x10^23;3074332;
    Hmm, for cf(11)8, I'm kinda lost. Maybe "seeif eleven ate"? It's a long shot; I have no idea. As for the other one, I actually just thought of something. P is 11 letters ahead of E, as is Q of F, and R of G. So, If you go 11 letters back from ZOO, you get ODD. "Odd" clue, right? xP

It looks like 11 might be the magic number this season, like it was four in the first one. D:
    Actually this made a lot of since to me i had a similar idea. What could odd be pointing to...Odd letters in their name: Craig, Kristen. Odd age: Alex, Clay, Kristen, Nicole, and Paul. Idk just some thoughts.
    but on the other hand LG's thoughts also made since so hmm...
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

ROFL

I think I heard a collective gasp from the board after tonights show!!

FORT Newbie

I never saw that elimination coming. Sooo who can it be now?

Add me to the gasping. I'd convinced myself that the spoilers were true.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread