+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victoria - Season 5

Victoria - Season 5

Bishop, TX
    Education: B.A., Texas A&M University, Kingsville

Victoria is a spunky, former pageant girl and cheerleader from a small town in Texas. She once told pageant judges her favorite reality show was "The Mole" because one gets to be deceptive in the game. This did not go over so well on the wholesome pageant judges. Victoria is very close to her family and professes to be a daddy's girl. She admits that her looks and sweet demeanor often gets her what she wants, especially from men. Though people often mistake her for a na´ve, small town girl, she admits she can be conniving when she wants to be. She says people usually underestimate her intelligence but she is much more observant and deceptive than she lets on. Victoria considers herself to be very competitive and says she will not hesitate to backstab in the game if she has to. She admits one of her flaws is that she cusses like a sailor.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Re: Victoria-Season5

She is very pretty! And she's from Texas, so I gotta cheer her on, even though she's an Aggie, lol.

That's pretty funny that she curses like sailor, because I used to too, until fairly recently. It was hard to change, but I'm so glad I did, because when I hear other people do it, I realize how bad I must have sounded when I used to do it!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;2992792;
    And she's from Texas, so I gotta cheer her on, even though she's an Aggie, lol.
    I was thinking the same thing....unless she looks or sounds like a complete dumbass. Then I'll just blame it on the fact that she's an Aggie.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2993060;
    I was thinking the same thing....unless she looks or sounds like a complete dumbass. Then I'll just blame it on the fact that she's an Aggie.
    I didn't realize you live here! I guess that avatar should have been a clue, lol.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

She certainly has the bio of a strong player: observant, underestimated on several fronts, not what she appears to be. She may also have another advantage that may or may not be spoilerish, but I'll save that until I see if/when it's appropriate to bring up.

Just for the record, this show presents a very spoiler-rich environment. Am I correct in assuming there will be the usual split between spoiler and non-spoiler threads nonetheless?
    Bring on The Mole!

Re: Victoria - Season 5

She really has a game play type bio going on. The entire second half is related to the game. I really like her and I hope that she goes far!!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2996018;
    She certainly has the bio of a strong player: observant, underestimated on several fronts, not what she appears to be. She may also have another advantage that may or may not be spoilerish, but I'll save that until I see if/when it's appropriate to bring up.

Just for the record, this show presents a very spoiler-rich environment. Am I correct in assuming there will be the usual split between spoiler and non-spoiler threads nonetheless?
    There is a general spoiler thread for this show that will be okay for all show spoilers.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...culations.html
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2993060;
    I'm kinda partial to not using Aggie for all of the universities that are owned by A&M, because the system did allow the schools to keep their mascot - just change their name to include A&M save Tarleton. Kingsville is the Javelinas, and for a long time remained called A&I. (Also happens that I'm from another school in the system - not Kingsville - but never refer to myself as an Aggie. ).

That said, it's neat to see someone from a small town in Texas participating in "The Mole" and wish her and all the contestants the best of luck - either contestant or mole.

LG.

I wonder if she and Kristin will form a pretty girls alliance or whether they'll end up trying to get each other booted.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3004961;
    She really has a game play type bio going on. The entire second half is related to the game. I really like her and I hope that she goes far!!
    I agree and I LOVE that she admits to cussing like a sailor! !$#@*&

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast