+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Victoria - Season 5

Re: Victoria - Season 5

When her screen turned red, I know my mouth dropped and my first thought was ...wow, the spoilers were wrong! Then I wished I was online when others were posting as the show was airing. I can't watch shows and post at the same time. I don't know how others do that! So I usually watch the shows, then come online to post.

LG.

actually I don't think anyone was able to really post while this show was airing last Monday (at least not in Eastern and Central time zones) because the whole website was flooded with bachelorette fans and I couldn't even log. But it is fun to watch and post for shows that aren't on bachelor night.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think everyone who's anyone was shocked on Monday night! I am extremely impressed with the producers. I wonder if they told her to act like the mole because she was really fake with her emotions. I liked her though.

Oh my gosh, I think I will forever know Victoria as the "Wrong Answer Girl".

I would absolutely be kicking myself if I were her. Like I said in the discussion thread, she pretty much had this game in the bag. Mark, the avid note-taker, would have been gone if she had not clicked the wrong answer. Many people thought she was the mole (4 people picked her as the mole on the night she got executed! ), so if she wasn't eliminated, people would continue picking her as the mole and get executed in the process.

Victoria really could have won this game.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123